Is joining the French Foreign Legion a good idea?

Is joining the French Foreign Legion a good idea?

If you have to ask probably not

Isn't the legion mostly niggers and arabs nowadays?

You'd better inform yourself before siging up for 5 years in a notorious killing machine that consists of total nutjobs

I thought mostly Slavs and sudacas, but probably also niggers and arabs who want a French passport

I can only imagine being spit roasted by these two. Yum.

As I said, if you have to ask that means it isn't your kind of thing and you probably shouldn't go.

desu I might sign up if I ever bother learning french

Not a decision to be taken lightly. It has broken many men.

I'd say it's a good idea as long as you're not close to family/friends. Most people who join the Legion are pretty fucked up.

For a non country it's a damn fine idea

I would shoot you in the back of the head for free.

no

No it isn't.

slavs, south american, europeans and asians

>Joining the army of a To be -muslim country

If you actually want to see some action, pretty sure foriegn legion can volunteer for service in France's mission in North Africa. Might get in a few fight fights with Islamists or criminals

>pure male-only space
>all of them alphas
>major character development from beta cuck to alpha killing machine
>learn manly skills
>acquire French citizenship

I see nothing bad, OP.

I don't get it, why would anyone want this? You get sent to some African hellholes whenever shit starts up there and after a few years get a French citizenship. What's the fucking point?

>>acquire French citizenship
not anymore, they took away that part. Just misery, minimum wage, serbs, brazilians, etc..

Remember this faggot next time you see a retarded post.

Well because I am about to get my college degree and you don't climb up fast if you're not French. French is my second langauage, but I'm almost on native speaker level though

Trying to escape Molenbeek?

Yes, it is. You will get an EU passport, become fluent in French, win unending respect from your peers and learn how to be a man.

1. It's a mercenary force
2. Routinely gets hired by african warlords
3. Used as cannon fodder
4. 1 in 6 do not survive

Why are you asking a bunch obese virgin Neets on a bulgarian shitposting board?

What type of machine guns are thos? Are they good?

FAMAS

famas

>1. It's a mercenary force
>2. Routinely gets hired by african warlords
>3. Used as cannon fodder

all lies

Are they good?

the first is true though

Marry a french girl. What kind of degree is it ? do you plan to have a job in french Fonction Publique (working for the state) ?

Spearhead of the globalist agenda in Europe desu

it's not really mercenary, since you 'become' french

Political science
I just want to see some action before getting a 'real job'. If the Belgian army expands and opens up their recruiting field towards college students I just might join them.

The French army isn't the army of the people anymore, it's a paid military force to fight for NATO interests, so mercenaries

my grandfather joined the legion after fighting WW2 (prolly because he was fucked in the head)
he even was in vietnam and got a shrapnel through his jaw
he declined french citzenship after leaving though

This.

My friend flew few years back to France to join the Legion, he was pretty hardcore guy, he liked extreme sports, he set up any broken bones by himself and stitched the wounds. And still he lasted just one month there.

that's typically the kind of bullshit you can daily read on RT

sure , if you want to fight for Areva in Mali and elsewhere , earning approx. 1k € ; go for it

always heard surviving the legion was more of a mental thing

Waarom wilt U niet vechten voor het Nederlandsche leger?

How is that bullshit?
Most of the French army involvement since Sarkozy's term had little to no interest for France at all
But yeah, I'm sure Kadhaffi's matter was paramount in national security and totally didn't have anything to do with a certain globalist agenda

are you insane?
why would you want to go there when you actually have other options

>my grandfather joined the legion after fighting WW2 (prolly because he was fucked in the head)

not gonna lie, there are good chances that your grandpa wasn't from the wehrmacht

honestly i exaggerated
his ww2 experiences pretty much consist of beeing 2 months stationed i southern france with 17 and then getting captured...
after few years back in germany he fucked off to the legion
my father assumes that he prolly did something not so nice in germany, and joined the legion to hide for a while

Mainly slavs and south americans.

Niggers and arabs are shitty soldiers, they usually desert and why bother applying when you can claim benefits without having to fight?

French citizenships are literally worth less than a Haitian or Congolese citizenship, because if you come from a French speaking country you now get a free French citizenship instantly

ive only tried it once and the iron sights were too big and i couldnt see what i was aiming at, but they're probably configurable

I've never understood the point of that huge hand guard on the top of the famas and on American assault rifles. You can't aim through the iron sights because they're so high up that they're zeroed at 20km

I considered it when I was down on my luck a few years back.
I didn't manage to die in the Marines and had a death wish after coming back.
Only reason I considered doing the FFL.
That would be one reason I could think of.

there is no advantage to joining the FFR VS your own nations special ops unless you are a rapist slav who wants a 2nd chance and a new citizenship

>implying refugees are not given passports like candy now adays

Yes.

Is that a famas?

Really?

This.
The only reason to join the legion is when you are a poor nig, or a criminal.
You also will run and march like a madman and most likely end up dead or wounded with shit pay.

The FAMAS is an old weapon, which should have been replaced a long time ago.
It gets the job done, but there are better weapons out there.

My dad almost joined but went Marines instead.

Had no idea it was well known. Honestly only ever heard of it from him

I don't care for citizenship or money, I wanna go for the war experience, what advice can you give me besides being in top physical and mental shape? I wanna be deployed as much as possible.

I wanna join the 2e rep, but I heard they never listen to your preferences just to fuck with you.

They hate Belgiums

Only the french ok climb up in rank, no foreign oficers, ever. Most likely you end up im peace protecting missions for FN. Oh and you don't get to go home for christmas.

Powerfull but less accurate than an m16.

>preferences
their is no such thing, as personal preferences in the legion

They run the gr20 mountain route in Corsica, three days. Most people take two weeks. Seriously, do that route and see how you'd like it. Fuck that.

Sounds like a pretty interesting dude honestly. Greentext story?

Doesnt mean he isn't tough, just not right for it.

Maybe he just doesn't enjoy having sexual humiliation used as punishment for misdemeanour offences.

I did fine in the Australian Army and thought about the legion seriously, but after tonnes of research and talking to a guy who had done it i decided that you would have to have literally no other option to be able to push through the absolute degradation ive heard people talk about there.

And they have a literal rape culture (unlike the feminazi one) so unless you're an absolutely terrifying motherfucker you would not do well in the legion.

flip that fucking swastika, it's inverted

What a load of bullshit.
Legion is not really that hardcore in military sense in any way, at least not compared to Western military units. I talked with people who served, many Balkanites go there.
They value discipline a bit more and physical training is a bit tougher.
But ''sexual humiliation'', seriously? Who the fuck told you that?

All heard from a bloke who did 5 years late 80s early 90s.

Also several accounts in books discuss it although admittedly i have no accounts of what the modern legion is like.

Yeah, late 80's maybe, but guy I talked with didn't mention it, and he served in early 80's I believe.
But modern Legion is pretty much like any regular military unit, I talked with two guys from 00's and one from late 90's.
Maybe people are lying, but I really didn't get that impression. They were pretty positive about Legion.

yes standard rifle at the FL

Is that famas?

i bring my condition in topform thinkin about to join in 2 3 years

ga het aan /k/ vragen daar zitten een paar oude legionairs
en als je wat meer /fa/ of /fit/ bent kan je ook altijd het Spaanse vreemdelingen legioen overwegen

I thought the Spanish Legion was for Spaniards only? I really like their tradition too

Foreigners can become NCO's so you technically can become an officer but you will be in for more than the 5 year contract if you want to do that. Death rate is 10% so OP knows what's up. Also they only accept 1/9 people who apply. It's a very elite unit and many would put them on par with special ops of other militaries.

they wont take you

fuck you degenerate piece of shit.

elite forces is not special forces

If you don't have prior military experience and/or are not in top physical form they probably won't let you in

Citizenship is not guaranteed, you can apply after 3 years but will most likely have to wait 5. If you complete your contract of 5 years on good terms, meaning not getting in trouble, you have a really good chance of getting it.

requirement is 3 pull ups

cause?

also i said im "think about it"

Why would you, as a Belgian, join the FFL? I hear they discriminate against Belgians inside the Legion, they never get any boudain even though everyone else does.

Some people aren't eligible for military service in their country because of criminal records. They also offer a safe haven for men on the run from the law as long as you aren't wanted by interpol, or have murder or drug charges.

>can volunteer

lol no. You don't volunteer. They just send you.

No they didn't.

>All this bullshit about the FFL
>"What's that?!"
>"I dunno sgt, but I bet I can lift it!"

Don't join the FFL unless you're already fucking nails and really like killing black people.

It's not a mercenary force, and the fatality rate is 10%.

Those days are mostly long gone. Almost any severe crime will get you handed back to your home country. Including fraud.

>it's not a mercenary force
not by legal definition to circumvent international agreements but practically it is

I'm not saying it's wrong though, it's a traditional line of work for young men

I heard that one too. Probably a meme if you ask me since Belgians can either pretend to be Dutch or French or Swiss

cause they dont take you if you didnt serve in the Austrian army. Only Grundweehrdienst is not enough. They have hundreds of people every year which served in several armys all over the world.

>with shit pay

The pay can be quite decent if you play your cards right.

There's one paratrooper regiment. Joining it (quite competitive) earns you a monthly 50% pay bonus. Missions abroad earn you a 100% non-taxable monthly pay bonus. You can do one 6-months long mission abroad per year if your superior likes you or if there's a lot of missions going on (such as right now). Time spent on mission counts as double for pension. You can get a pension after 17.5 years of service.

If you are top of your class you can pretty much pick your unit. 2e rep is the toughest to get into and they don't like newcomers. Don't join in the winter it's, cold.

If your serious there is a FFL forum, Google it.

"Some of my best kebab removal was done with it"

the OPEX bonus is 150% not 100%
source : proffessional surrenderer

Nothing but respect for 2E REP. They're fucking nails warriors.

There are foreign officers. About a third of all legion officers. Those tend to have acquired the French nationality due to the time spent serving but a few only have their initial nationality.

I've heard from actual American soldiers mouths that they consider the FFL guys they've served with on par with Army Rangers which is a special forces unit. Is the FFL technically spec ops? No. But it's a fucking title that means nothing.

Regular combat units don't decline 9 people for every 1 they accept.

>Death rate is 10%

Nope. This is ridiculously high.

It used to be a very honorable job before France thruned into an islamic 3rd world shitpit overrun by niggers and sandniggers.