Tfw socially retarded

>tfw socially retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K597UXYaqyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

meme

>tfw you remember all the fucked up shit you did and said to other people and you start twitching and muttering made up words

>it wasn't that leaf this time

What the fuck.

same

SERIOUS QUESTION
What is worse: being a beta virgin kissless NEET in a progressive, rich 1st world country, or being an alpha chad in a 3d world shithole?

>tfw girl i only once talked to for 10 min just texted me to fuck her tonight

i don't even have job or money and she's 8/10 for Sup Forums standards

just be urself®

Depends entirely on how high pedestial you place the pussy on.

The first option is better if you're able to work since you can just buy a gf in that third world shithole later on. Being NEET is fucking awful though so I would rather be the poor chad in that case.

Mediterraneans can't be. You culture doesn't allow it. And you get allocated sex through your mother and sisters friends because in romance countries life matters.

>You culture doesn't allow it
feels fucking bad man

>tfw went from having 0 friends to having 3/4
>feels like i finally have a social life
>watch facebook
>people always going to parties and having shit ton of friends and girlfriends
>feel like shit again

How the fuck do they do it?

For normies maintaining friendships is not a hard thing since they enjoy casually socializing with people, and it is a must as they are often unable to entertain themselves

Don't ever watch facebook pictures

That's literally the highlights of all your friends' lives. And, the same as football/basketball, highlights usually mean jack shit. Those people are just as miserable as you, if they weren't they wouldn't feel the need to upload pics of them having fun to online media. If they really had fun no one would even think of facebook

me too.

My culture can't fix my autism

Small steps my friend, keep improving.

Don't cry.
Learn:
youtube.com/watch?v=K597UXYaqyM

thats funny because spain is the most normie nation in europe.

I can socialize well with strangers and am pretty charismatic superficially, but I can't make deep friendships and when people get to know me better they see me as an obnoxious person and move away from me.

>tfw socially retarded and just retarded
kill me

please

me too. I used to say some German shit like Reich and Scheisse when I was a turboautist.

At least you live in 1st world countries

Same.

>thats funny because spain is the most normie nation in europe.
USA is the most normie country in Europe.

>watch facebook

So I'm not Latin

thanks god

All the Latin cunts are super normalfag

Being a NEET is fucking great! I hate my life now I have a gf, a 42 hour a week job and bills out the ass. I miss long nights playing g-mod with my internet friends not having to worry about debt or people. I can't even sleep past 7am anymore no matter how hard I try.