Hitler wanted to kill THIS

>Hitler wanted to kill THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm surprised he chose italians over them

So what? Everyone is entitled to his opinion.

Hitler mainly only hated the jews, and mostly because of the theft and crime that jews practiced, also underground organizations that protected their own and undermined the social structure of the people of austria and germany.

It is a shame the Jews strayed so far, they used to be the people of god. Now most of then are atheist and promote complete disreguard for god, and push science and evolution as fact.

Now check German men and Russian "men"

>tfw you realize that hitler was jealous of slavs because they're way qter than germans

every city with lot of jews looks better

>and push science and evolution as fact.
good.

>niggers and pakis in SS
>pushing to murder her and her entire family

also your niggerness is showing shitalian, keep away from white girls, stick to your araps

bullshit, he just wanted to stop commie pigs

He only wanted to kill communists, and Pilduski's successor didn't want to help and even made noises of allying with the soviet union against Germany.

t. WW2 Pro

Do it again bomber harris

>Pilduski's successor

And you are surprised? Pilsudski himself wanted to jail Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generalplan_Ost

what is this?

>Hitler wanted to kill this

t. nazi apologist
Why aren't sucking France's dick? They're the reason rromani-a even exists

Despite the many, many flaws of Russians, I have to respect the way they curbstomped krautniggers and nazis. Not because I'm a commie, or even a leftist, but simply because the nazi Sup Forumstard larper butthurt is amazing, along with the pathetic apologists with their usual "w-w-we dindu nuffin, we be good boys, only kill communists!". Literally exactly like niggers.

Also, it's funny to see just how badly krautniggers have been castrated as a result of WW2. I hate krautniggers, and most of all I hate Amerifat krautboos, so the result is quite satisfactory.

>theres no such thing as a perfect eur-
damn.....

rromani-a still exists
not perfect

>defeating an enemy who wants to exterminate your race makes you a commie/leftist in a western world

átok

Nope, but according to retarded Sup Forumstards, it does.

Hitler was an autistic manlet subhuman who literally shat his pants on several occasions.

>oh no, poles theoretically might ally against us with the soviets despite repelling a soviet invasion like 20 years ago!
>so it's clear that I have to ally myself with the soviets to invade poles in order to protect myself from the soviets!

I bet her heart is cold as the dark side of the moon
marvelous

Each day you spend far from your kurdish shithole is a blessing to your mother and a curse to Europe, consider suicide for the sake of both.

Hitler was gay kek he kept jewish twinks in his basement

t. literal negro from africa

But she's killed already

APOLOGISE

Stop making us look bad

You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

>exterminate your race
But fucking Commies had done this job long ago.

calm down it's not iki (i think)

I thought you loved the nazis, Csaba. They gave you Transylvania, afterall.

>they used to be the people of god
good little burger goyin

Germans brought salvation through annihilation. Nothing wrong with it. Except their beloved leader was degenerate piss drinker. How one nation could fuck up so badly?

>push science and evolution as fact.
Oh, how terrible.
I'm sure uncle Hitler believed that earth was created 5000 years ago over 7 day, just like the Good Book says-

Who is this beautiful angel?

*days

lmao what is this shit copy pasta literally nothing of that applies to me

A 16 year old russian girl murdered by her oligarch son boyfriend.
He only got 10 years for being a minor.

Found it. Thanks anyway.

>Убийcтвo Кapи́ны Зaлécoвoй пpoизoшлo 28 aвгycтa 2015 гoдa в Hoвocибиpcкe. 16-лeтняя дeвyшкa былa нaйдeнa мёpтвoй в oднoм из кoттeджeй Пepвoмaйcкoгo paйoнa гopoдa. Кaк былo ycтaнoвлeнo в хoдe cлeдcтвия, Mapк Кoнькoв, кoтopoмy в тoт дeнь иcпoлнилocь 16 лeт, пoд нaдyмaнным пpeдлoгoм вынyдил Кapинy пpиeхaть в чacтный дoм, пpинaдлeжaщий eгo poдитeлям. Пoдpocтoк нaнёc дeвyшкe oкoлo 25 нoжeвых paнeний, в тoм чиcлe в шeю, в peзyльтaтe чeгo oнa cкoнчaлacь.

>by her oligarch son boyfriend.
Ehem ehem, by her jewish oligarch son boyfriend. HItler did nothing wrong

This makes me mad. A filthy Jew ended her young life?

>How one nation could fuck up so badly?
You tell me

criminally underrated

WTF Hitler