Chad thread

chad thread

This was made in 2013. /fit/ BTFO

>Chad travels to another country
>goes with his bros
>fucks prostitutes (females and ladyboys) with his bros and takes videos, sends them to his buddies back home

who cares, just show me some new ones

The first time the chad option applies to me

god bless whoever keep making these masterpieces.

Wtf? Chad is brainless retard. But he is funny guy.

the virgin post the chad post

Atleast make it Sup Forums related

lmao

Fake and gay, that virgin looks somewhat happy in there

I like how C.A.R. and sedan are next to eachother.

this shit is worse than poopoo peepee. Because it's from /r9k/ and people there actually believe this.

>The virgin pun

this one's pretty weak on the chad side

Why are none of these as good as the original

chad is me in this one. only difference is that i set the chair on the lowest height so i can lay down instead of put shoes on table

>Those flags in the crowd
Genius

>mfw found virgin on facebook

Taking stuff out of your backpack is a chad move, not virgin move. It's like putting your phone on the table like normies do compulsory

t. afraid to lose stuff I bring

i live in the netherlands so im not scared of my shit getting stolen

I really can't keep looking at these

Daily reminder that every cute, shy, virgin boy deserves to be raped and get taken care off by the girl that loves him

hey I know you
you posted these before

>tfw this will never be true
why the fuck is getting a partner so difficult for guys? i have been trying to improve so many things about myself for as long as i can remember (i wasnt even fat or very ugly to begin with) but its still not enough
You have to be
>educated
>polite
>hard working
>in good shape
>strong
>beautiful
>rich
>able to feed a family by yourself
>experienced in bed
>composed
>funny
>positive all the time
and sooooooo many other things to get a girl to love you I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM GOING TO DIE A FUCKING VIRGIN BECAUSE ITS TOO LATE FOR ME

>tfw this will never be true
why the fuck is getting a partner so difficult for guys? i have been trying to improve so many things about myself for as long as i can remember (i wasnt even fat or very ugly to begin with) but its still not enough
You have to be
>educated
>polite
>hard working
>in good shape
>strong
>beautiful
>rich
>able to feed a family by yourself
>experienced in bed
>composed
>funny
>positive all the time
and sooooooo many other things to get a girl to love you I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE IM GOING TO DIE A FUCKING VIRGIN BECAUSE ITS TOO LATE FOR ME why is it so unfair

why the fuck did this happen? the first reply didnt even show up? i cant even post anything on the internet without being a fucking embarassment

you sound depressing. i would never want to be friends with you

don't bully you meanie

dont worry I keep all of this shit inside me when hanging around people and only vent on fourchuong

this is amazing

Is there anywhere to buy the Chad shirts in these comics?

I gave up a long time ago

>virgin boy deserves to be raped and get taken care off by the girl that loves him
that sort of happened to me lel, many years ago I lost my virginity to a relatively attractive girl who literally had mental problems and had a fetish for virgin guys (and, though she never said so explicitely, clearly the "beta" type of virgin guys). She took something like 10 guys' virginity, all of them relatively beta people (myself included), I shit you not. Also, the way she talked about her little brother was quite suspicious.

Of course, that's the only time in my life I've ever even come close to benis in bagina, and since then I've been just as kissless, hugless and gfless as I was before that. But at least I'm not a virgin, I suppose.

>closest i got

How you are you not a virgin anymore if you didn't stick it in her

holy shit that is hot as fuck

>skinnyfat belly visible

>20 alarms to wake up because he spends 3 hours on his phone before going to sleep
This hits way too close to home

These two are wrong. The real virgin way to shit and piss is to hold it in until you get home

This is the best one theres no reason to make more it can't be topped

Guys remember that time some American got triggered by one?

the virgin doublepost

RIP ikibey...

Chad is fucking retarded fuck him. Someone will shoot him in the head someday.

Being attracted to hags is a mental illness.

Fucking kek zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What the fuck were they THINKING???

Lmoa

10/10