Can we all agree that WB has fucked up DC's Extended Universe and that Marvel is winning hard?

Can we all agree that WB has fucked up DC's Extended Universe and that Marvel is winning hard?
Man of Steel is acceptable, but Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad are a complete laughable mess.

>Lex Luthor cosplaying as Joker
>Superman's bitch is always in trouble
>Forced emotional scenes
>Wiping the freaking floor with each other and then the magic word to end it all "Martha"
>Literally around 20 minutes mourning Superman when he's coming back in Justice League
>Suicide Squad is not even worth wasting pixels to complain about

I still had hopes after BvsS but Suicide Squad was a fucking power rangers episode with bigger budget

SS is complete shit, but MoS is great and BvS is pure kino.

A normal non retard person can agree to this. Pretty much everyone in earth agrees to this (although I think Man of Steel was shit too).
DCucks though think the DCU is fine and hate Marvel for some reason. Like of it Marvel's fault that the DCU is shit.
They should be sending all their hate to Warner Brothers for ruining their comic/cartoon characters and movies.

The future of the DCU is way more exciting than Marvel. Marvel's more or less shown us what they got, DC is only gonna get wider w world building and mythic shit.

The movies will continue to suck but they'll still make money. Nothing will change as long as Snyder still gets to fail upwards

>how to pleb 101

This

Don't there still enough budget to room the whole DC universe. I think it's an insider job by Marvel at this point.

kys pleb
KOTY

Snyder > Nolan, Russos

MoS and BvS both underperformed. The only DCEU movie so far that was actually a box office hit was Suicide Squad.

And yet Snyder gets to direct JL and probably JL2 so they don't seem to be worried.

Idk what the fuck they are thinking but if they wanna continue underperforming that is sad.

muh nigga

In other words:
>DC is better because they've sucked so bad so far and have a lot more room to improve compared to Marvel who've done so well that they've dominated the box office charts for years and can't do much more to improve, despite the mounting successes of the more recent films.

DCucks can't actually be this mentally ill can they?

BvS was good tho

SS was not :~

Snyder was great in Watchmen tho

Yeah and Lex Luthor was totally not out of character. Dude was playing Joker.

fuck off pleb, BvS was a masterpiece.

Great writing on that masterpiece

I'm watching BvS right now for the first time.

It's shit.