Post average neighbourhoods from your country

Post average neighbourhoods from your country.

Pic related, where I grew up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TRAFx69fTo
youtube.com/watch?v=vlTOhRhl2BQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In my opinion countries that have areas that look like this should not be considered first world. OP's pic is one of Helsinki's cheapest and most notorious areas and it's nothing compared to this.

There are nearly twice as many people in Michigan as there are in Finland. Your country has the population of a mid-level US state like Wisconsin.

I suppose I can show you this video of my home area. It's really strange. Some German dude is driving around and just trying to read out the signs and making comments. But it's comfy, I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TRAFx69fTo

Japan, a country of roughly 130 million, does not have areas like that.

i need a proof

looks just like finland, but with mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=vlTOhRhl2BQ

pretty sure America's HDI is higher than Finland's

Looks very white

I thought Finns are Mongols

>East St Louis, IL
Yeah, and they have an autistic culture. I'd rather live in picrel than Japan.

endless suburbia

yet finland doesn't have areas like that, no poverty like in some states, homicide rates far lower etc
HDI is the only statistic, in which finland falls below other nordic countries. usually finland is always in top-5 in similar statistics

Why insult your cunt by comparing it to shit states? How do you compare to Maine, Washington, or Alaska?

This actually looks like a neat place to explore, very adventurous and mysterious

>Pueblo, CO
>one of the worst, most violent cities in America

pic related is the central area of typical country town

>Rastila
>white

This is what main street looks like in and given town in the eastern US

Average corner in Chicago

i really can't say anything about those states, other than Alaska having tons of natural resources. all my knowledge about USA is about the all states as a whole, so can't really say anything about how good the schools are in Florida for example, but i do know that USA has the best Universities

and finally, this is my home town. Though it's in the outback, the difference between towns in the outback and the country is usually just that outback towns are more spread-out and sparse.

North Texas btw

what the fuck happened

>so can't really say anything about how good the schools are in Florida for example, but i do know that USA has the best Universities
>all in New England, the Midwest, and the CA
>all of the top tier ones are in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and California
They're not in fucking Florida, that's for sure.

estates with semi-detached homes built during the 40s-60s are most common

Black people

This is also a considered a "shitty" area here

i've lived all my life in countryside and just can't understand how people can live in cities.
having big detached house with huge property is so much better than living in tiny commieblocks with annoying neighbors

Are these the favelas?

No way white areas are this shit

ITT: yuros being smug because their highly centralized, authoritarian governments don't allow local bodies of governance the freedom to fail
>yuros having a non-Marxist understanding of liberty

Wtf, I love Finland now?
Post one of the upper-middle class areas, then

European countries have roughly the same government as % expenditure of GDP as the USA

Brasov, Romania

Copy paste this everywhere

Looks comfy

Looks subhuman

>same government as % expenditure of GDP
I fail to see what that has to do with my post, but congratulations on being so accomplished in the field of autism.

>Looks subhuman
Thanks communism

Come on, not every good area in Finland has a sea and yachts. It's not repredentstive

(If it is, though, I'm moving to Finland tomorrow)

triggered the autist

Upscale part of Portland, Maine

>refuse to speak to you or don't speak english
>you don't speak jap
>man why are these japs so autistic, why won't they talk to an anime pro like me.

You also have that shit in Eastern Berlin

Found the gypsy

>little swedish houses

these are the standard generic new house built after 1990 here. literally all houses look like this and of this size roughly here.

I don't like anime or anything else Japanese, except for the album Philharmony by Haruomi Hosono. That's why I'd rather live in Illinois, although Illinois is still too authoritarian for my liking.

its just a bad photo
pic is from the same town, but different part

probably not sea, but we have over 100k lakes

are you retarded?
my previous post says Brasov, Romania

we wuz caesars und shit

San Francisco

Boulder, CO

I don't know about all cities and towns but there are a shit ton of areas in Helsinki like that with the yachts and everything.

Greenwich, CT

Shut the fuck up you fat Cletus fucktard.

Your filename clearly says Detroit. Also, that's not a neighborhood.

t. wants the nanny state to solve his dysfunctional community's problems

>Yeah Jimbo! Fuck the gubment! Yeehaw!

Bethesda, MD

>le decentralized government = anti-government strawman

Hi Ahmed!

The decay in these places can actually be pretty interesting and beautiful, but it's not a good idea to explore in most cases lest you want to stumble on some dead bodies, fall through a floor, step on some used needles, or get murdered by a squatter or gang.

This is pretty common

Collapse of the American Auto industry, everyone moving away from Detroit as quickly as possible.

Something like this. Your typical suburban area with lots of forestry around.

Wow they managed to find the one black guy
t. NH

Those are painfully ugly.

I think they look nice except for the things I'm guessing are chimneys with a stone facade. Those are hideous.

Where I live everything is really far apart. Just literal roads with long ass driveways and houses.

Reminds me of a hot springs spa in Colorado. That was a weird night.

>live in nice, comfy VT town
>mfw I'm the obvious shitposter ITT

That's New Jersey.

Why are americans so ignent of how truly woeful their country is ?

Newport Beach, CA

Winnipeg

Ottawa, Illinois (Downtown)