This is Quentin Tarantino's second best movie after Pulp Fiction

This is Quentin Tarantino's second best movie after Pulp Fiction.

Just saw it a second time, now on Blu-Ray. It's funny how a movie that is almost 3 hours long makes you wish it went on longer.

Never seen Jackie Brown or Reservoir Dogs? Hell even Kill Bill 1 and 2 are amazing. I love Hateful 8, but it's not 2nd best. Maybe 3rd.

that is some uninspired art work

I'd say 2nd best after Inglourious Basterds.

Yeah I wish he'd just have some limited HBO series where he tackles a different genre with short one hour movies. It would be incredible.

I actually liked Django Unchained more than I liked Pulp Fiction.

PF> JB> H8> RD>>>>>> KB> DU>>>>>>> IB>>>>>>>>>>>> DP

Nope, this was a parody of Tarantino films. Everything after Jackie brown is shit tier

One of the most boring monotonous movies I've ever seen

It number 4 for me behind PF, DU and IB

But DU is unanimously his worst movie after DP.

Your opinion is wrong though.

>2nd best

c'mon. Russell just carried the movie its above average at best

also his best movie is is this

It's probably Tarantino's most important film. It actually does a good job of adressing and discussing the theme of racism in America whilst still being entertaining.

dumb hipster who has nothing of substance to contribute

Walter Goggins and Samuel were better imo.

Except his best movies are inglourious basterds and jackie brown, followed by reservoir dogs and pulp fiction. hateful eight is probably after kill bill 1.

This

>It's probably Tarantino's most important film.

Hipster-kibble tryhard garbage, like all of his post-JB oeuvre.

Why does Tarantino process his cuck fantasies into his movies though? I mean they're good for the most part but that has never really been clear to me

Loved the dialogues and the way the movie flowed right until two thirds into the movie where there's spaghetti sauce blood everywhere, so much that it becomes ridiculous quite annoying, at least for me. Like bad slapstick jokes in the middle of a great movie.

t. Reddit

I really don't like Djano, I should watch H8 again.

IB was tremendous.

What's RD and DP?

I thought this poster was Darth Vader's lightsaber the first time I saw it

Almost this, but i would put inglorious bastards over kill bill and django unchained, i merely enjoyed those movies.

Tarantino has been unwatchable since Kill Bill 2

Reservoir Dogs and Death Proof. But death proof doesn't count because that was intentionally shitty, i assume, or at least wish.

Reservoir Dogs & Desu Proof

>tarantino
>hipster
>tryhard
>garbage

Nice buzzwords but you're a fucking retard. Its precisely because Taratino is so accessible and simple that makes his movies so mediocre.

The guy shows his foot fetishes, he puts his ""style"" over consistency or quality, he just remakes the movies he grew up with, and admits to "stealing" or referencing tons of movies constantly.

I don't think Taratino is bad or great, but his movies are literally the opposite of "hipster" and "tryhard" you'd have to be completely ignorant to think it.

>Walter Goggins
>Walter

I was so pleasantly surprised that Goggins had such a big role. I thought he was going to be the first guy to die.

All of them intentionally use cheesy effects due to Tarantino's love of B movies and samurai films.

You need glasses mate

IDIOTS STOP. This is the final list. Anything else is wrong and you know it.

1. Pulp Fiction
2. Kill Bill
3. Jackie Brown
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. Django Unchained
6. Death Proof
7. The Hateful Eight
8. Inglorious Basterds

Now please, stop.

I know, and even then, in no movie those effects where subtle, but in H8 they are too over the top for me. I don't know why.

>mfw there's people who STILL think the cocksucking-for-a-blanket thing actually happened and wasn't a story he made up to get the effect he desired
>mfw they say it made the movie worse because the inclusion of it felt unreal

How fucking dense do you have to be to not get a Tarantino movie?

I just took it as a comedy. That much violence is just so much fun to look at. There are some parts where it's supposed to be funny/cringey (blood from Daisy's brother splattered on her face) and others serious (nice poor black ladies getting shot). It's all just taste I guess.

For me it wasn't the blood, it was Tarantino's voice doing an unneeded recap that broke the spell.

Also that priceless guitar really was broken for no good reason and they might as well have re-shot the scene. I didn't know about it when watching it but the scene immediately stood out because of how she broke character when reacting. Keeping the shot because "her reaction was genuine" isn't a good thing when the genuine reaction isn't what the character would have reacted like.

>his movies are literally the opposite of "hipster" and "tryhard"

"Hipster" is attempting to emulate style, without substance. Tarantino is endlessly aping Leone with none of the emotional componentry, as an example.

"Tryhard" is attempting to inspire awe and failing. Tarantino names his characters shit like "The Bear Jew" and "The Hangman", and has Jamie Foxx strutting around like Shaft in the 19th Century South with shades on. That kind of shit.

I was once the biggest QT fan, back in the early 90s. He MADE me hate his shit.

>he MADE me hate his shit

fucking this. Tarantino is so beyond full of himself it isn't even good in a post ironic sort of way. H8ful 8 is his worst movie to date. It was just a lazy remake of Reservoir Dogs

Nice bait.

This and only this.