Walk into restaurant

>walk into restaurant
>see this posted while waiting to be seated

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Posting profanity for your customers to read while they wait to be seated.

Walk out. That place won't be in business for much longer anyway

Profanity mean something different in Algaynia?

Tip 5 cents,

Get used to saying "that look like spit to you?"

don't tip and don't ever go back there again

>Welcome to our restaurant dipshit. Just so you dickless faggots know, we only pay our staff $3.00 an hour, so if you even think of pulling some bitch shit like not tipping, you better man the fuck up and say it to that poor kids face, cuz we definitely ain't covering the difference. You feel good about that, pal? Yeah, you must be one tough customer, tellin that kid he's gonna go without eating cuz you don't think he deserves a real wage. Now take a look at these fucking specials you greedy fuck.

doesn't sound like a good idea to have in your restaurant

I'm a leaf on "vacation"

give a cent

It's time to stop shitposting lad.

You got yellow fever, bud?

>tell us first so we can give you a shitty service and bad food

no

Wait until the end of the meal and then say to your date in front of the waitress that you are sorry but you have to take the waitress out the back and give her the tip. The reasturant demands it.

Don't tip.
Don't warn the waiter.
Don't take instruction from some butthurt faggot who wrote a sign.

/thread

get up and leave

Saged and reported, guised shill for website

Why would restaurant bosses admit that they are basically slave owners ?

Bongs confirmed for uncircumcised and cheap af.

>Be australian
>pay ransom for clean food
lmao'ing

eat and not tip

and never eat there again ofc

In America only Jews and niggers don't tip.

No one cares what happens in the rest of the world

Don't tip and tell the server they should find a better job that doesn't rely on tips to pay what the company should be paying you.

leave and go somewhere to run by megakikes

We can't afford to tip all the MIGRANT WORKERS because of the BLOODY EU.

VOTE LEAVE

But the weird thing when I was in America is literally every male from young age to old is circumcised.

>everyone in this thread trying to prove a point

I would do what any of you would do and eat, tip, and forget about a sign that is clearly meant to be funny but that I didn't find particularly funny

Tell the waitress she will judged by me and will only receive a tip if she provides great service.
That's what tips are for.

>"Sprecken zein deutch?"

What's wrong with that. Intact genitals and not paying extra money for something for no reason. If you want more money fucking charge more.

>BRITAIN FIRST
>*stab* *shoot*

Nationalist/fascist logic in a nutshell

Ban Britain First. #JusticeforJo

I don't tip because we have a minimum wage and employers are held accountable for paying their employees.

Where are the SJW's on this one?
I'm sure they could work race or sex into it somehow.

Which CI? anything more than 5 is degenerate af

imgur.com/z444fPC

>paying before you get your meal

This. This is how most non burgerland countries do it. What's the point of a tip otherwise? Why not just charge tips as part of the meal cost if they are mandatory?

I don't tip because society says I have to. All right, if someone deserves a tip, if they really put forth an effort, I'll give them something a little something extra. But this tipping automatically, it's for the birds. As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

>"Servers in the US are paid $2 to $3 per hour because restaurants are permitted to bypass the federal minimum wage requirements."
>"Servers accept this..."

And that's all you need to read

Eat and then don't leave a tip.

Do you really think a person deserves to be given money for threatening to spit in your food, when all they do is write "cheeseburger" on a piece of paper and carry it to the person who actually have a job-skill to cook it?

Fuck waiters. They aren't needed.

And I expect blow jobs from every hitch-hiker.

We like to keep the tip

I'm a server that leans left politically and i think it's fucked up how restaurants pay their servers, but the fact is, I make a lot of money from tips. A lot more than I could working minimum wage ANYWHERE else. I hate the system, but it actually works pretty well in my favor in this case so, for once, I win.

Then good for you.
I don't begrudge you for offering exceptional service for financial incentive.
I begrudge those that expect it.

Yup. Relied on tips for lots of jobs. Management has always been good at turning wait staff against customers for not tipping, then handing us a bullshit check for like 60 bucks for 40 hrs a week. Never believed in placing to much blame on the customers.

>chuckle
>say nothing
>get served
>leave without tipping
>laughallthewaytomycar.webm

This will never happen since tipping dosnt exist here.

Yeah we all know you make more than minimum wage and you people flagrantly lie to everyone in the country about getting paid below minimum wage because it is against federal law for an employer to allow any employee to be paid below minimum wage if they don't make tips in that hour.

Waiters lie about how much they earn and they threaten to spit in peoples food if they don't think you paid them enough gratuity.

Fuck waiters.

Why do you think this works?

Because hot women get like 20 dollars/hour in tips at the very least.

Its the men and the ugly waitresses getting shafted.

>"Servers in the US are paid $2 to $3 per hour because restaurants are permitted to bypass the federal minimum wage requirements."
This can't be real. How did this came around?

Eat & don't tip.

I'll leave a post 82 penny for a tip

>If you pay our waiters wage in tips, we'll give you "cheaper" food
>"Cheap" food just get less "cheap" cause I was forced to tip
>Real winner is restaurant owner who doesn't have to pay waiter shit.
Fuck that shit, I'll stick to the way we do it in Denmark, where we pay for good food and service, through the price of a meal.

If the restaurant really cared about their employees financial welfare then surely they would pay them an actual wage

Its not real, it's a lie that waiters push to make you feel bad for them.

They make less because they consistently make above minimum wage in tips.

If nobody tipped waiters then their employers are expected to pay them the standard minimum wage they deserve by FEDERAL LAW.

Waiters know this is the law, but they ignore it because extorting you by lying and threatening you is very lucrative.

Thats the case in a few, but not all states
dol.gov/whd/state/tipped.htm

> cuz we definitely ain't covering the difference

By law, you have to cover the difference. All servers make at least minimum wage.

iirc in some states your wage as a waiter is something like $2-3 plus tips but if that end up being lower than minimum wage your employers are required to pay you minimum wage

Are there really people that don't tip? I'm poor as shit but I'll tip the poor bastards.

Yeah, we are a little shitty. I hate most of the people I work with. We hate anyone who asks for anything but we expect everything when we are waited on. That's what i observe a lot of the time, anyway. But you have to imagine that, no matter what you think you know, you don't know what it's like to have to eat shit to make that money. To smile and swallow everything you want to say as you kiss ass of some retard who knows nothing about wine send back a bottle for some bullshit reason, etc. People can be really cruel to servers, and I'm serious. You have to choose to swallow your pride or lose your job. It kind of makes up for the money we make. We are human napkins.

>Its the men and the ugly waitresses getting shafted.

Actually on the higher end of the spectrum, 5 star restaurants and the like, male waiters blow women out of the water.

>we demand you give us money we don't directly ask for
>if you don't say it before you order so we spit in your meal

the only asshole here is the restaurant owner

Turn around 360 degrees and walk away.

I was taking a bus tour of NYC last weekend and at the end of the tour the guide mentioned a tip jar. I took a $5 out of my wallet because I thought that was more than fair, considering I had already paid for the tour. He then acted snotty and purposely gave me false information.

I work as a VIP host, I know what customer service is. I'd rather do this every day of the week than be in the kitchen cooking or washing dishes; the people who you consistently out-earn and ride on the backs of.

That's because were not disgusting heathens.

if you can't afford to have a shitty job, don't have a shitty job

Hello Sir.
I have brought your cheese topped delicacy.
That will be 11.99 plus 1.99 delivery fee plus my tip.
>wat do?

I don't believe you.

Is tipping the ultimate Stockholm syndrome?

Obviously it's my first and last time going there: don't tip.

Seriously, if you're not going back somewhere, don't tip.

I don't even pay for the fucking food I just run out the fucking door

People were putting $20 in the tip jar. I realized quickly that the NYC service industry makes a lot of money off of foreigners who don't understand just how much money they're giving away.

Pretty sure a six figure lawsuit, some prison sentences, and shutting down a restaurant is worth that

This seems correct to me.
Here no one tips and the service is better than I have ever got when in America.

Move to a country with a minimum wage so you don't have to bribe people to provide you decent service.

If you no tipping assholes don't like our system in America you can get the fuck out. It's how we do it here and if you had any honor you would participate like a civilized person.

Niggers are the worst for not tipping so if you don't tip you're no better than a nigger.

Is there anything (other than circumcision) that Americans love more than suing people?

I agree. I should be tipped more often for the mere fact I haven't gone off yet on some retard that thinks free bread means that I should literally be bringing him bread every 5 minutes. Then I have to sit through him being a human cringe thread all through his mea, just so he can write "here's a tip, look both ways before crossing the road" on the credit slip and leaving no money. I'd say that not calling that person a giant faggot in front of his wife and kids means that whatever money I made that day was done so with hard work.

A lot of kitchen and host / bus staff I have worked with purposefully fuck me and wait staff over because of this by purposefully not helping us and being slow/lazy on purpose. It's actually a cut-throat and shitty business sometimes. Everyone is looking for the minimum work/ most $ ratio.

So you'd be a cuck and ask for more?

>restaurants now have arbitrary rules set by the lowest rung
I tip, but that is seriously stupid and I would rip that up and walk away with it

Don't tip. Their salary is an issue they'll have to talk about with their bosses, it isn't your problem.

The idea of tipping a waiter is dumb. All they do is tell the cook what you want and eventually bring you your food. If the food really is amazing, then it should be the cook who gets the tips.

Yes goyim, if you dotn tip you're literally Hitler.

wow incredibly homo link

I'll tip for good service but if they're gonna act like they deserve it then they aren't getting shit.

I prefer not to eat out

No, but I wouldn't be suing/trying to gaol people over it you fucking mongoloid. Literally everything is a possible payday to you lot?

Sounds like you don't have much server experience

Which CI, swissfag?

>If you no tipping assholes don't like our system in America you can get the fuck out.

And if you weren't such a stupid cunt you'd find a real job.

That's just weird. We pay enough our waitresses and restaurant staff, so that they don't need to beg for tips or handouts from strangers. It's not my place to pay your staff salary.

Fuck off faggot, people don't deserve tips for nothing.

please stop being so homo it's disturbing me

Its my decision if to tip or not.If any restaurant decides to anyhow affect it (tip in check, signs like this, waiter reminding of tip or anything else) I just don't tip.If the service is bad I leave no tip as well.If service is good I leave 10%.If waiter really did well 15%.Number may seem low but in our culture it is considered good.I also find cucks from US who say ''I only tipped 5% because he was bad waiter'' laughable.

kek, told you, CI-9 detected

As someone that worked at a pizza place, tipping delivery guys makes sense.
They have to pay for gas and car maintenance and those alone mean they deserve SOMETHING but they deal with far more. People do all kinds of stupid shit when a guy is carrying hot food by himself. A few guys I worked with had people attempt to rob them for a fucking pizza.

Tipping waiters is fucking retarded because it's something I could fucking do myself. Tipping drivers is paying for the convenience of not getting off your ass and picking up your food yourself.

I had a friend who was a Papa John and he said they'd delivery pizza cold and put their balls on it for the bad tippers.

This. It would be nice if tips were shared with the chefs.

I mean, i kinda like tips because they give waiters an incentive to suck up to you. But why not have the same incentive to chefs?

In Ireland tips are 10% and completely optional.

You don't know if whoever is fucking with your food has hepatitis or anything other communicable diseases