I really do not get the hype around him, am I missing something?

I really do not get the hype around him, am I missing something?

the british de marco

MOR for the Sup Forums crowd

It’s a certain feeling a lot of tracks have that are unique and emotive.

nah, nothing to worry about.
his stuff is tedious as hell

What's MOR

>"yeah no big deal he's really nothing new"

Are you kidding? He's like 17 goddamn years old. Normies sometimes despise his voice but it never bothered me. 6 ft was better than the new stuff but that's okay, I bet his next work is going to better. He's already talked about how much he likes what he's doing now much more than Ooz

Taste.

The Ooz was fantastic.

>77682003
wasnt he 17 like 5 years ago. hes normal aged now

James Bond speaks the truth
>17
He's 23, and also OOZ > 6 Feet

>age 23
He's older than me and I look twice as old as him

kys

I'm OP, could you explain what I'm actually not getting? Besides just taste?

The fact that most of the songs grow on you after a few months, and there's always something new you hear with each listen. Archy is really good at making albums immune to over replaying. I can still listen to 6 feet beneath the moon and it would still sound as fresh as it did when it was released.

That's because he looks like a 14 year old

Archy is a qt

Do I need a very high IQ to like the Ooz? This album is patience testing.

yes

no it bad

I'm being ironic but you get the point you fucks. He's just getting started

I don't know man, musicians tend to age in output as opposed to years. That said, I'm still pretty high on him.

other than lonely blue, if you find the ooz patience testing then you probably are the biggest normie in the entire fucking world. what's your favorite album, retard?

ive literally never ever listened to one of this dudes tracks, he just oozes generic

thanks but ill pass

even if you wouldnt like the ooz generics not the word

i know, i meant uninteresting, dissapointing, unfulfilling, non-artistic, just boring shite tbqh fäm

>i go to a board for music discussion just to permeate my own insecurities with no intention to ever actually listen to the music being discussed
Sup Forums in a nutshell

damn tilda swinton looks like THAT?

>hes normal aged now
had a good kek, ty user

The single version of Out Getting Ribs is 1000 times better than the album version on 6 Feet Beneath the Moon and I will FIGHT anyone who says otherwise

gross

you're definitely not wrong

Middle Of the Road

I don't care for some of his music but you could at least listen to it before forming an opinion. You're making a retard of yourself.

Basically radiohead if thom york had a deep voice