The most perfect organism ever created

>The most perfect organism ever created

It it?
I mean, all it does is kill the living fuck out of everyone and not much else.. Its a drooling mass of dicks with a stupid tiny gunmouth inside a much more practical jaw. Fingers are too long so it cant use them for anything than clawing. It doesnt even have wings..

Someone please give some kind of rational explanation as to why the fuck they are so "perfect"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fGoekw7e-3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're biological weapons.

Spreads absurdly quickly, wipes out the indigenous life, and then dies off.

OP BTFO

It is the most perfect bioweapon ever created. Not organism

dies off? there eggs are shown to live in shit atmosphere for thousands of years and still be viable

>all it does is kill the living fuck out of everyone and not much else
What the fuck else should an effective organism do?

Just the eggs.

Wasn't he referring to the facehugger?

That's not Prometheus. It's just a biological weapon created by him.

it made much more sense as a rape monster.

why though? anthrax seems better
Human technology and tactics has proven very effective against them

Literally when?

Aliens?? Aliens cant do shit against aerial/orbital bombardment

You stupid dumb cunt.

You mean the movie where everyone but three people died?

Well it can rip you apart because it has super strength and it can tear you a new asshole with its mouth. Other than that it's not really that scary, humans are way scarier and dangerous and could take down millions of xenos in minutes.

what the hell was this guys problem?

Prometheus smooth and swole af senpai. Wish humans looked more like that.

>>The most perfect organism ever created

youtube.com/watch?v=fGoekw7e-3U

>muhh biological weapons
Always hated this bullshit. Why do you need biological weapons when you're an advanced race that can travel between the stars?
I'm still sure they're part of some kind of complex developmental cycle, or part of some experiments that went terribly wrong.

I don't get it either. They can only reproduce 1v1 to the current population and that typically only works against defenseless people. The first alien was BTFO by an unarmed chick with no military training. In aliens each marine kills dozens of the pests. Nerve gas is a far better biological weapon and humans are the superior organism.

yeah exactly. The black goo has clearly demonstrated it can create life as well as mutate something. It's obviously not a biological weapon meme. There are lot more efficient ways to kill something that dropping some eggs or whatever on a planet to kill enemies

So when is Spielberg going to be held responsible for putting the great white shark on the endangered species list?

Sharks are dope yo, recognize (random thuggish hand movements)

Sharks and Jaws give/gave me phobia of the sea

I thought only Ash referred to the alien as perfect, and being that he was a robot who only liked the thing because it was the purest form of predator in his purely logical mind, it makes sense

We're getting there.

Noice. Now let's see the females.

Literally only Ash and others that want to study it have said this.

They are pretty good weapons tho, they infest a population, start killing them breeding at the same time, they grow very very fast, learn quick, have a hive mind etc. They're not easy to defend against, yeah sure nuke the area they're in, killing thousands of people in the process, is the goal not still achieved then?

They are quick, agile, strong, relentless. As ash says, the perfect predator.

They're not a bioweapon, they're a divine punishment.

The Engineers looked at how shit humanity was around 0 BC and decided that if all they wanted to do was fuck, consume and kill then fine, they would transform humanity into monsters designed only to do those things.

what about killing dominant species without making the whole planet an uninhabitable shithole?

but you're replacing one species with another?

Perfect predator

Wings suck because to use them for flight you have to be lightweight with shit muscle mass, there's a reason why terrestrial birds get btfo'd by mammals 99/100 times

When was that? There is only 100-200 year time difference between Prometheus and Alien

What the fuck why have I never made this connection

I like the no nipples

Also
>tfw you will never be this aesthetic

Prometheus shows it was created on complete accident. The biological weapon is the goo shit

So they're basically muslims?

stupid human inteligence

Humans were already civilized at that time

It's designed to die off

This is why the flying tremors were stupid

Are Alien queens canon?

>acid blood
>if it's wounded nobody can heal it because the acid blood melts surgical tools
Genius
I want one as a pet desu

>Alien Queen is in every movie involving Xenomorphs

I'd say so?

It was their pheromones, he thought. Their pheromones caused him to forget himself, and they heightened his libido somehow.

He had to get out of here, had to get away from these xenomorphs and he had to...

Over the course of the time that he'd been there, the xenomorph females had grown very acquainted with his anatomy, and he had with theirs. Xenomorphs had no inhibitions or social hangups in regards to nudity, and as such, they had stripped Taylor of his uniform and all his underclothes. He'd been bound by resin within this chamber, hanging there like a wall decoration, completely nude, with his dick hanging out for all to see. He no longer cared anymore though; he'd long since given up on modesty, and frankly he was partially kind of glad to be rid of the clothes given how hot and humid it was in the cavern.

ohboyherewego

>When was that? There is only 100-200 year time difference between Prometheus and Alien
And the Xenomorph already exists at that point

They're actually pretty nice guys, once you get to know them.

Lucky guy.

The way I saw it, the Engineers literally saw themselves as playing god. They'd set up worlds to evolve humanoid species as experiments. When they wanted to end that particular experiment, they'd bomb the planet with the xenomorph eggs, which would kill all humanoids and then eventually die off.

From what we saw at the start of the movie, and the way the bombers/launching silos or whatever were designed, they clearly saw it as some sort of big religious or cultural thing.

Ridley Scott said that the Engineers wanted to bomb earth with the bioweapon because humans killed Jesus (an Engineer)

That was just an early idea

"Can I ask what you want from me?" I said to the xenomorph. It cocked its head again and hissed through its teeth. I sighed and stretched out my sore muscles, or as much as I could given my captivity. "Let me guess: there's been a huge misunderstanding, you are going to let me out of this and let me have my phone call, and then someone can pick me up, right?" I jabbed.

Saliva dripped out of the drone's mouth and it, she, ignored his sarcasm and reached a hand out to cup my cock and balls. I jolted and already felt the blood pumping to his cock. I mentally cursed myself, wondering how in the world I seemed to react so readily to these freaky creatures.

I grit my teeth and stifled a gasp as the drone's hand cupped my balls while the other stroked my cock, its teeth gleaming with malicious intent as his cock grew erect and lengthened to full mast after a few pumps and strokes. I never boasted, but I had a sizable length for a human, and I was reminded of that when I've looked down at the female drone, seeing her using both black, latex-like hands to cup my cock, finding that she still had plenty of inches to work with.

Having no nipples is a good way of showing they reached optimal evolution

Male nipples are leftovers from the female form, it's useless to dudes, would make sense for it to disappear later on

Just like body hair

KEEP POSTING IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER

this is pretty retarded and stupid.
It would make more sense for it to be just a part of an unfinished experiment.

>implying Prometheus and Ridley's universe is canon over the Videogames, books and comics which are superior in every way

Alien 1 is the only canon work from Ridley.

The xenomorphs had not tried to fuck me again in the purest sense of the word, not since the female drones had first come upon him and restrained him here. But the drones especially had periodically sucked him off, apparently for the purpose of harvesting his semen and fluids for some purpose or another, before running off with his payload like a bee with precious pollen.

Currently, the female drone in front of him was noisily slurping on his cock, hissing and bobbing its tight inner mouth up and down its cock, squeezing and rippling deliciously over every inch of his meat. He could no longer distance himself from it, and finally let out a moan as he felt his cock throb as the xenomorph bobbed her head up and down on him. Even when he tried to picture that it was someone else, like a human woman, even Alicia, who was giving him a blowjob, he needed to only feel the tightness of the xenomorph's alien gullet to be reminded that it was definitely not a human that was doing this to him, and that even fantasizing otherwise was folly.

The human marine-turned-xenomorph captive sighed and let out a moan as he let the female creature finish with him, shivering each time her tight, wet mouth hit a particularly sensitive nerve. However, the drone stopped suddenly and Taylor quickly opened his eyes when a final, climactic screech was emitted from the Queen's chamber, and he suspected that the Queen had been brought to orgasm. After that, an uncomfortable silence settled over this particular chamber, and the drone, who paused only momentarily while sucking Taylor's human cock, returned to her task a moment later as if nothing had happened.

He shivered and his legs quivered as he felt a tingling in his balls and he knew that he would cum soon. The female xenomorph was just too good at what she was doing and his body, particularly his manhood, seemed even more sensitive in the presence of these creatures for some reason.

That's fucking stupid. If you could genetically engineer a supercreature, you could definitely just create a virus to wipe out your enemies, or better yet just glass their planets from space

Regardless if the Xenomorph was or wasnt designed by another species, how would you "evolve" them? Like what trait would you give them or what additional phase in their life cycle would you add to make them more terrifying/efficient killers?

make them look like cute little girls

not per se. im guessing the engineers were doing some kind of 'human experiment' and the bioweapon was a sort of test as to how resilient the species were.

i think they're already at peak performance. adding any other traits, such as flight, may take away from existing efficiencies (such as fast maturation).

also, just a random theory of mine, the xenomorphs ultimately require some sort of host species. maybe the engineers are experimenting with what species gives rise to the fiercest "version" of xenomorph.

If the Engineers are GOAT how come they got wiped out by an android who was made by a human?

Not the same ship.

Alien 3 spread introduced the idea that they mutate depending on the host the are introduced to, 99.99999% of all the aliens we saw were from human hosts except for the dog in 3, well and the predator if we want to include that garbage. I would assume if it was a biological weapon the engineers assumed they had an easy way to control/remove them when they were done with a planet.

I assume engineers were destroyed by the xenos, and the reason the engineer became enraged and tried to kill everyone was that he was witnessing us on the same path as what killed them.

Seems rather unnecessary. Even if they found the strongest host species in the galaxy and decided to manufacture xenos to mature into that variation, you'd be crippling their greatest evolutionary advantage. By taking genetic code from the indigenous lifeform, the xeno is already perfectly suited for that planet's destruction. Why create one species that can do marginally better on every planet when you can a 1000 variations easily, each adapted to their target world?

>Why do you need biological weapons when you're an advanced race that can travel between the stars?

They're an effective weapon that don't need any attending to once deployed

Dump them on a planet where they breed, thrive and wipe out the inhabitants. Then they eventually die out.

>well and the predator if we want to include that garbage.

It's better than anything Ridley has contributed since Alien 1

wtf i love xenomorphs now

David kills Shaw and dumps all of the black goo on their planet.

Remember when the alien was just this vauge unexplainable killing machine monster and the whole point of the film was just childbirth trauma/subconscious fears of rape etc?

Now everything sucks

>inject synthol
>youre there

What genetic mutations do humans give to the alien?

i haven't seen alien 3 yet (my bad). you're probably right about the engineer getting super salty, because the humans awoke the xenomorphs unknowingly.

i would argue that a truly terrifying biological weapon would essentially spread like a virus with no knowledge of what planet it's infecting. creating specialized species requires knowing what you're infecting in the first place. furthermore, the engineers have the capability to completely nuke the planet so why bother with specialized bio weapons?

>Intelligence
>Morphology

I dunno. Have you seen Star Wars lately? At least Alien is still kinda fun

But wait.
If engineer males had no nipples due to evolution and if they created humans then why does humans have nipples?

>Kills all life
>Takes over planets and wipes out every other living thing in weeks
>Requires other lifeforms to reproduce
>Will die out once the planet is taken over

Yeah fuckin perfect

>only what I like is canon

Stfu nerd

maybe it's the perfect bioweapon that doesn't destroy the environments?

no that's can't be right either

The engineers wanted to keep the biosphere?

an organism is "perfect" if it is able to reproduce easily. Quality of life or le epic wings has fuck all to do with it. The xenomorphs breed like motherfuckers and are extremely difficult to stop - making them almost perfect organisms.

do they suck dick with the tiny mouth?

>perfect form
>female
Get a load of this homosexual

I too think that

i suppose in your case

>it it

I still prefer the idea of the aliens being this horrifying entity from the darkest depths of space probably from some horrifying alien-like planet with other equally scary creatures, some with intelligence that has created technology.

This bullshit about the aliens being created by big blue guys to kill us is just silly.

t. Shark

In one of the books it's touched upon, kind of like you say. What became the 'engineers' were just different aliens that landed upon the alien planet and took some eggs to study. The pilot got infested and chestbursted.

They were tall alien dudes with kind of elephant like trunk or something.

It makes no sense that the engineers would be involved in the creation of the alien but the pilot still got chesthugged and bursted while in flight

Books were way better desu

they're just a really cool looking space monster. what they do to people is terrifying, the way they creep around unseen is awesome, the fact that they're full of hilariously strong cartoon-acid is spooky.

these fucking things are so cool in fact their influence has echoed through pop culture since day one and shows no sign of stopping.

>you could definitely just create a virus to wipe out your enemies
yeah but a virus can't escape from containment like the xenomorph does
>study virus
>everything is safe with some basic safety procedures

>study the xenomorph, or contain it
>it bleeds acid on the floor and escapes, kills everyone

yeah, I will never ever understand the obsession with the whole engineers angle to the xeno.

It's just so obvious to me, I've always just accepted it without a second thought : these poor fuckers were merely victims. who they were? You'll never know. what they were doing there? simple, exploring. or they crashed...doesn't really matter.

when you start to bark up that tree...seriously diving into the crashed ship who they were and what they've done, you lose a critical element of intrigue to the xeno that makes it so cool and creepy.

hell they even got this right, right in the tag-line for the first film. space is huge, it's dark and it's fucking scary.

Well that's obviously because humans have yet to fully evolve. It's still a work in progress, basically. Supposedly once humans reach the peak of their evolution they would look just like the engineers

Goodness gracious...

Not fair user.

They went inside a literal hive and were expressively told they couldn't shoot because it might blow the whole place up.

And yeah those 3 survivors took out like 500 aliens

>doesn't really matter.
I agree. That kind of elaboration/contrivances surrounding originally trivial details is something that hurts a lot of prequels and sequels.

Nerve gas isn't a biological weapon, retard.