The New York Times Is Facing Another Discrimination Lawsuit

>New York Times CEO Mark Thompson, who is the former executive director-general of the BBC, is on the receiving end of a multimillion-dollar class action lawsuit that alleges that, under his watch, the company has begun to employ practices of "deplorable discrimination," which are sexist, racist, and ageist.
>They claim they were repeatedly passed over for promotion by younger white employees despite their greater experience. They also claims that “younger white individuals” at the same level as them are paid far more than they are. In addition, they claim they were “denied the opportunities to earn as much as [their] younger white peers because of her race and/or gender”.
>The suit also alleges that the New York Times is rife with gender discrimination, a charge that was brought against the paper in February in a separate lawsuit when a former ad exec said that she was laid off during the maternity leave she was entitled to.
nymag.com/thecut/2016/04/ny-times-facing-another-discrimination-suit.html

Gawker 2.0 Incoming

I wonder how many of those "white individuals" are (((white individuals)))

Is Theil behind this?

People call it the Jew York Times for a reason Japanbro

That would be too funny.

i fucking hope so im tired of their shit stories each one is so pretentious and they tell me how to think instead of just telling me the fucking news.

I feel like I've been on Sup Forums too much when I read (((Director-General of the BBC))) and smirked

>employ grievance artists to target your enemies
>get targeted by your grievance artists

pottery

End jewish privilege today

I've started reading their articles on the US election, they're so hilarious

>people get beaten at Trump rallies because Trump says mean things on twitter. How can we stop Trump?

Nah this is nothing. They're throwing out discrimination claims with literally no evidence but what they feel that they are owed.
Even if white people are paid more (they probably are) NYT will just say "their work is better than your. They warrant the pay and you don't" or, even more simply, "they asked for raises, you didn't" as is the case with most people who make more money.

>sexist, racist, and ageist.

I work in consulting and most newspapers are trying to fire older employees, who do not understand the new digital technologies, in huge masses.

Most likely old employees are trying to tack sexism and racism on top of this to make their case more sympathetic.

Fact is, all newspapers will die if they continue to employ the old farts. In Scandinavia this is a huge issue as it's so hard to fire people and then rehire (you can size down but if you rehire you need to offer place to those fired first). Many newspapers have separate firms full of talented young people who "hire" their labor to the newspapers.

We will shut their lying rat mouths!

I don't know how that still makes money. do chinamen pay to have it shipped overseas or something

Whatever Lord Trump speaks becomes reality. He calls it the failing New York Times. It shall be so.

>In Scandinavia this is a huge issue as it's so hard to fire people and then rehire (you can size down but if you rehire you need to offer place to those fired first)

There's workers rights and then there's complete retardation. High-turnover jobs like construction/painting etc must be impossible.

You can fire someone for incompetence/breaking firm rules without having to offer a position to them.

But if you fire someone for downsizing reasons, and then decide to rehire, you need to offer the position to the last person fired if the job description is remotely similar and it has been less than 18 months.

Also if you're a large firm you can't just downsize just like that, you need to have 'good faith' co-operation negotiations with the employees which take months (often half a year) -- luckily small firms are exempt from this.

guess theyre feeling pretty silly now

>younger white employees

Kikes.

Is there any doubt?

>In addition, they claim they were “denied the opportunities to earn as much as [their] younger white peers because of her race and/or gender”.
God I love to see the Jews get a taste of their own medicine.

The paper is owned and published by Jews. Now they can have apes swinging from the windows of their building and writing in crayon for gibs me.

The Jew Snake Crimes.

>'good faith' co-operation
something tells me that "Faith" is better if you happen to be a muslim homosexual negro cripple..

>The New York Times Co. is preparing to lay off a few hundred staffers in the second half of the year, The Post has learned.
>Chairman and Publisher Arthur “Pinch” Sulzberger Jr.’s management team has been talking with some of the Times’ unions to come to a deal to provide reduced severance to those affected, sources told The Post.
>“There’s a goal of a couple of hundred people,” said a source familiar with talks. “They don’t want to pay out big packages, and they’re having negotiations with the unions.”
>The layoffs would likely occur between the Aug. 21 end of the summer Olympics in Brazil and Election Day on Nov. 8, sources said.

It doesn't really.

"Hmmm, perhaps I should nurture this cancer and get sympathy points"

>fast forward few years

"I don't want this cancer anymore, make it go away"

Every fucking time. I love that leftism is always self correcting disease.

No, not really. These are actually some of the only instances where you can get rid of them without risk of lawsuit.

Trying to fire them as an individual for incompetence is much harder than an average person.

To which feminist can respond that favoring an agressively negotiating person is discriminatory and has nothing to do with their perfomance. Basically a rape. Social shitstorm ensues, we could help a bit, and we win in any case.

>To which feminist can respond that favoring an agressively negotiating person is discriminatory and has nothing to do with their perfomance.
Which is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
You won't get a raise if you never show interest in one. I always pass my coworkers' shortly after getting a new job because I work hard and make it known that I want more money to stick around.
>tfw I started my last job at $9 an hour when other started at $8.50 because I negotiated at the interview
>tfw I left that place making $11/hour after working there for 2 months
>tfw some idiots were still making $8.50

>I always pass my coworkers' shortly after getting a new job
Yeah, Paco, we are talking about the sleaziest of the Ivy League cutthroat Hebes with $1,500 per hours lawyers lawyers here, which is why it's funny.

Not passing the other wetback for welder. It's watching the Jew media destroy itself, it's not about you.

Not much. I worked in a company that made superheavy machinery and everysingle guy there was over 60. I worked in pait with 71 year old guy who couldn't afford to retire, shrivelled old thing without a single teeth.

If you had a reading comprehension level above that of a wet rock you would have understood that I was explaining why that idea is fucking stupid and won't work.

This whole lawsuit is a non-starter that will most likely be thrown out.

The jews fear the samurai