French Policeman refused to shake Hollande's and French Prime Minister's hands

The scene took place during a ceremony after an assassination of a couple (the man was a police officer) by a muslim in the name of Daech.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCM5pdor8ZY

He told Valls he had "no desire to shake your hand, on the contrary".

He did it because "police lack of means" and "We have 3 cars for 40 men, what can we do with that ? We are sick of this ! We need actions !"

For the context:
>There are violent riots about a new labour law since 1 weeks, especially because antifas and ghettos' scums who come to vandalize centres and attack police during the protests. French police forces are under a lot of pressure with that, especially with the Euro during the same time.
>2 days ago a police officer and his wife were assassinated in presence of their sons (3 yo) by a muslim who was condemned in 2013 for terrorist association, he revendicated the assassination in the name of ISIS.
>more here: translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.leparisien.fr/faits-divers/l-assassin-connaissait-il-le-policier-cible-16-06-2016-5888549.php

This based man probably signed the end of his carrier, this sacrifice must be memed to eternity.
So how do we name him Sup Forums ?
(pic related: imgur.com/X4fQL3Z)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qqGH4sz1ZPQ?t=1m25s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Daesh

That's still a relevant word?

That's the one still used, this and EI (Etat Islamique).

Pic related: the scum

>Valls going "u w0t m8" and standing in front of him
I can't

It's the politically correct way to refer to IS if you're a cuckold

Remember, IS has nothing to do with Islam goy!

Nevermind the fact that Daesh literally means islamic state in translation. It's all about tricking ignorant Westerners, Muslims always know what's up and fully support it.

IS publicly condemned that name

Got dubs, quads, and double dubs. That being said I hope the French wake up faster. I just wish there was a better way than to watch them succumb to kebab.

Well lads, you know how it's done.

Trips names him

I did not even know there was a "Sup Forums way" to call these murderous inbred shitskins.

Fucking Sup Forums logic

Using the name Daesh asked everybody to call them = non-cucked

Using the name Daesh said they would kill you for using = cucked.

Wew lad.

le angry French policeman man

I have trouble finding his name and rank.

he was standing on pic related, m8

He confirmed that he did it on purpose, not because of the crutches.

Nope, sorry Achmed

He was making a statement

>Wew lad.
Yes, Memet, I'm not on the payroll of the Saudi Embassy and I don't have a fag ruling over me, I have king nigger.

It's ISLAMIC state. thanks.

Even the NYPD turn their backs to Big Jew mayor when they are pissed off.

I'm not sure they'd turn back to King Nigger bc his squad of armed thugs might tackle them for any unrehearsed movements...

nice try, but i'm a slav. Hussein Hamdi

fuck lefties. He did the right thing.

Will this guy have his pension taken away?

they will probably force him to resign.
Remember: the real enemy is inside, it's the Left.

are you dumb, it's about how leftists are saying, IS aren't real muslims, muslims are peaceful! no I will, call them islamic state, as islam is the enemy, all of it. fuck all mudshits

leftists are the real enemy.

Henri the based couscous remover

Henri the last man standing

>I can't
take it anymore

Snubbin' Sebastien

Etienne éternel

youtu.be/qqGH4sz1ZPQ?t=1m25s

Vengeance of the Vendee

or "Vengeance of Vichy"

Based begautte

Don.

Just Don.

Le french hero

he is on two crooks, how would he shake hands like that?
or is this the wrong one?

I name him Pierre the Proud

Gaston "The Gaul"

Based baguette installer

>This based man probably signed the end of his carrier

As a proper policeman should. They are sworn to protect and serve even at the expense of their own personal comfort. The fact that most police officers are career officers should be found disturbing and publicly shamed.

We need to enforce the ideals of honor and integrity for those who serve and protect us.

reroll for this

rerolling, gimme trips dammit

he could do it, but decided not to
this man is based, end of story

Double crutch Butch

Roi de grenouilles, blessed by Kek himself.

Honest Henri

This.

Jackie police

Have we found him, Sup Forums? Have we found the one and only Frog with actual balls? Hard to believe...

Baguette Breaker

i wish i could be based like him

Monsieur Grenouille, élu de Kek

Gonads of Gaul

Best name

Hard-nose Henri

Rerolling what based Turk said.

Can't Handshake the Henri

>bunch of sandniggers in 1990s toyotas terrorizing the desert
>its a valid state

HAHAHA
SHIT SON COMRADE HOLLANDE GONNA PURGE THE FRENCH POLICE FORCE OF INTOLERANT, DIVISIVE AND HATEFULL ELEMENTS

Michel le résilient

You only need both arms on the crutches if you're walking.

Hon Hon Honor police man

Pierre the penis police

Fucking based

Poopierre

rerolling
poopierre

Ludovic Cruchot

Marcel "Couscous better be on the loose"

the Grizzled Gaul

>Fucking Sup Forums logic
What the fuck is Taqiyya and why do you sound so fucking new?

Bertrand "I shall stand, Kebabs shan't"

What about : Marvel "couscous better be on the noose"

*Marcel

Freedom Frog

Re-roll because everyone else's name is shit so far

Marcel Nig

nice

rerolling for
Marcel "Couscous better be on the noose"

As much as Sup Forums loves to shit on the police, from my personal experience I am getting the feeling that they are not at all happy about this shit.
Especially in Germany they are just trying to do their job, but their superiors and especially the prosecution constantly interfere with it to shield immigrants and asylum seekers from the consequences of their actions.

I mean, most police officers know perfectly well what is happening. All the shit you only see as clickbait headlines or greentext on Sup Forums is part of their daily lives, because it is their job to take care of it. Only that they are denied the tools to do so, and when they inevitably fuck up because they got tangled up in all the red tape some traitor asshole from the ranks of the politicians will immediately step forward and put all the blame on them.

Pierre "crippled cant shake" Baguette

They should just go on strike.

This

I figure the best way to see how the current population feels about who they live with is to ask the police who they're constantly policing.

You should really watch Boardwalk Empire sometime, if that isn't too violent for your government to allow.

Daesh is the word used by Saudis(and Sunnis) to avoid attribuing Islam to ISIS. ISIS bases all of their actions on the Koran and Hadiths and their jihad is backed by the Koran (protip: read it).

Daesh is the politcally-correct word which avoids attributing the actions of ISIS to Islam - ISIS themselves do not use it and stress that they are strictly Islamic.

Stop being silly.

Napoleon

Indonesia knows what's up

Henri No-Cucks

Henri Hover, Muslim Remover

What about "Gilles le flic à béquilles ?"

Pierre "will shake your hairs"

Time for Sixth Republic

I have to admit, the French police always come across as pretty alpha to me. They seem to have a sort of martial spirit. Compared to the usual slack-jawed pudgy British police

gilbert

>all these retards yelling "based"
>"hurrr hurrr BASED"

Turns out the guy couldn't move his arms

El pollo loco

>It's the politically correct way to refer to IS if you're a cuckold
Daesh is derogatory you fucking idiot.

We had a similar situation in Norway the other day. People from Heimevernet (a more professional variant of the National Guard) were planning a protest where they would pledge their allegiance to the Norwegian people and the Fatherland, rather than to the politicians. They even got support from the Heimevernet commander.

The reason for all of this was the recent national budget proposition, which aims to reorganize the military, close bases and redirect funding. Heimevernet got the raw end of the deal, despite the fact that they're one of the most cost effective parts of the military, and are the only ones who have the numbers necessary to face an invasion.

>t. never walked on crutches

pic related and @reroll

They are traitors to their people at this point.
Back at the Nürnberg trials they all said "i just did my job" and got the noose. This is no different.
They choose to betray their country and its people.

Fuck republic I want military militia