Frazier: "Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it; you know it. Everyone knows it; they just don't want to say...

> Frazier: "Look at him now. He's damaged goods. I know it; you know it. Everyone knows it; they just don't want to say. God has shut him down. He can't talk no more because he was saying the wrong things. He was always making fun of me. I'm the dummy, I'm the one getting hit in the head. Tell me now. Him or me, which one talks worse now? He can't talk no more and he still tries to make noise. I don't care how the world looks at him. I see him different, and I know him better than anyone. Manila don't matter no more. He's finished, and I'm still here. "

> " Truth is, I'd like to rumble with that sucker again - beat him up piece by piece and mail him back to Jesus... Now people ask me if I feel bad for him, now that things aren't going so well for him. Nope. I don't. I don't give a damn. They want me to love him, but I'll open up the graveyard and bury his ass when the Lord chooses to take him. "

What did he mean by this? Why was he so mean to not only one of the greatest athletes, but one of the greatest humans of all time; The Great Muhammad Ali?

frazier was in the right here
how ali treated him was unforgivable

why wont Ali just fight McGregor next?

Always made me laugh how Ali tried to paint Frazier when he grew up middle class with no problems with money and took up boxing cause his fucking bike was stolen.

Ali was such a fucking scumbag.

lol the contrarian bitter brits are at it again

How was he one of the greatest human beings???
He was a dirty draft dogger and converted to fucking assbackwards Islam?

>draft dogger
Ignoring your atrocious spelling

>be born
>its on some piece of dirt called america
>some old guy you never met decides to start murdering chinese people you never heard of who don't even know your piece of dirt exists
>be told you have to go and kill some of those chinks and then be killed by one because you were born

LAND OF THE FREE.

The draft is a whole argument but the facts are"
1) almost any relevant country power wise has had some sort of draft
2) young men went anyways to serve our country and die while he coward away

I wish his Mulsim ass defected to the middle east and he never boxed a day in the states. Fuck that nigger.

>superior fighter
>superior religion
>superior human bean

hmmmm

1)Well sure everyone has to draft when the country is under attack. America literally drafted for an invasion that went wrong, that is indefensible.
2)Just because uneducated morons drank the patriotism cool aid doesn't mean people with brains shouldn't analyse the situation and decide its not for them

>coward
I bet anything that if the choice was firing squad or go to war he'd have still said no to going to the war.

ur trolling but I'll reply.. Ali clowned this guy so badly continually talked shit to him and about him soooo over the top, spread lies about him. I'm glad joe didn't go soft in his old age. fuck ali

>They want me to love him, but I'll open up the graveyard and bury his ass when the Lord chooses to take him
>dies before ali
kek

To bad he was never given that choice

Just gained a whole bunch of respect for Frazier

You should read up on the whole Ali-Frazier stuff. Just makes you dislike the piece of shit Ali even more. He really was a complete scumbag.

One of the worst human beings imaginable. Just an all round asshole.

He just might.

>No info given in this post
>still used 3 lines

Based Allah

Smokin Joe was unironically the good guy.

> 1) almost any relevant country power wise has had some sort of draft
Only 2rd world countries do this.

Ali: 9gag
Foreman: Reddit
Fraizer: Sup Forums
Norton: darkweb

Childhood is idolizing Ali
Adulthood is realizing that Frazier was right all along

because ali was a piece of shit and frazier was right

>other people are being retarded with their lives and being brainwashed into killing people that pose no threat to the country therefore you should too

This. Ali became great in his later fights and life. But in their primes you'd be hard pressed to root against Smokin' Joe.

to bad

ITT white people

Ali never let it go or apologized, glad Joe didn't either.

>one of the greatest humans of all time; The Great Muhammad Ali?
I know this is bait, but Ali isn't great because of how he treated Frazier, he's great because of how he treated American Society and government. (((White))) America was so shocked that he genuinely dismissed them and wouldn't be brought to heel that 50 years later virgins are still nursing their butthurt in threads like these

Well, NATO countries don't need it, since they have the Americans holding their back. Europeans don't even invest the agreed minimal in defense.

>great
>muhammad
Chose one nigger.

His momma called him Clay Imma call him Clay