What's the easiest instruments to learn in order to play in a metal band?

What's the easiest instruments to learn in order to play in a metal band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IiESgYr35gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bass

depends on the style, most likely vocals or bass

It ain't drums I can tell you that

the hurdy gurdy?

bass

Ocarina.

Seriously, why the hell aren't there any Ocarinas in metal music? I wish I could make an Alternative Metal + Avant-Garde Metal with elements of Art Rock, Dark Ambient and Baroque Rock album about the separation of two kingdoms slipping away into fragmented orbs locked inside the amulet of gods, until the peasants fall into the caverns to awaken the Sapphire Parchment, and have the Ocarina be a prominent instrument. I would call it Hurricane Blast - Caressed to Death (Caressed to Death is the album title).

only thing stopping you is you, dude. i'd totally listen to that album.

cowbell

Metal vocalist here, who has attempted many different instruments but sucked at most of them. Its bass. Drums are hard as fuck. Guitar can be easy or hard depending on the style. Vocals aren't terribly difficult to learn, and if performed properly, they won't hurt your throat, but performing every night will eventually take it's toll on your voice. Bass is the easiest to fake. Our bassist literally turned his bass down and faked his way through our first show. Nobody noticed.

>vox
gotta do it
youtu.be/IiESgYr35gA

Thanks. I've always wanted to be in a band ever since I was a kid.

40+ year bass player here

It's a tremendous challenge to master any instrument. But it's hard to think of an instruments that's easier to pick up than bass guitar.

Have at it, user

I was amazed to find out there album is on the earache label

Whatever you learn, hopefully you have more will power than I did. I got my guitar last january and haven't touched it in 9 months.

>only thing stopping you is you
Wrong.
The whole concept is pleb tier Lord of the Rings fantasy pagan/power metal bullshit that has already been done to death.
Ocarina is garbage. False metal is false and all that Dungeons and Dragons bullshitshould have died with Dio.
Stay locked in your basement forever, permavirgin. No female would ever reproduce with such a soyboy cringy manlet who plays with 71 sided dice and worships dragon powers.

Go swim in the saliva of piranhas, disgusting cherubim. Or I will summon the Alias of Souls to reign destruction on your Sapphire Parchment.

Don't you realize, that I could potentially hold the lost key to the chest hidden inside the phantoms of music? I could be the glistening light penetrating to the hearts of all, as they whisper the cherished scarfs of my nooses.

Let me unleash it. Let me be you. Let yourself be me.
#Post-Post
#Poohtreey
#Robot Medicine
#Me.

You are a beta cuckold soyboy and you shit tier garbage will be exposed for the meme trash that it will always be. Trust me, I will make it my life mission to freely distribute any garbage music you try to monetize.

1: Your generic tough guy facade is horribly pathetic at best, and putrid vomit inside a girl's vagina at worst. You are an absolute neanderthal. No ruminations or actual pondering on an escape, you face the meaningless instead of actually contemplating the flowers of keys.
2: Soyboy does not mean homosexual, nor feminine or sensitive. You cannot insult them at all, because in reality, they're better than all of us. At least they know how to love without being pressured by idiotic, superficial ideas of what they should be. They actually realize we're all human beings, and don't criticize other people for minute, insipid details. Soyboy should be used for people with no morality or intelligence, for people who perpetuate stereotypes of being realistic. I'm tired of reality. So many crass souls live by this agenda, like it's the only place they know. They can't appreciate the beauty of idealistic fantasy, which is why the world will soon be thrown in an infinite bag of loneliness, to eventually run away from the universe.

You are a soyboy to the infinite degree. I hope a swarm of manlets impregnate every single one of your imaginary girlfriends, and molest the sub-20 IQ children they inevitably birth. Kill yourself immediately. Summit Cuicide is open right now.

>shit tier garbage trash cuckold beta soyboy pleb loser fag
>Ranting like an insecure 12 year old that just learned some naughty words
Calm down you pathetic fuck

HAHAHAHA holy crap I read this in a 10 year olds voice on Xbox live
This shouldn’t be as funny as it is

There's only one key to Metal Bass son. STANCE

>Metal Bass
Posts photo of shittiest bass player metal has seen in decades.

Kazoo? Any objections? Anyone?