Why is this album never talked about here?

why is this album never talked about here?

>claim your album

It's just extremely bland and uninspired chord progressions but they just repeat it a bunch with some really cool arrangements, interesting lyrics and some pretty good improvisation

I don't know why but it's pretty fucking good. It used to be discussed a fair amount before Sup Forums got over populated with underaged backpacker sperglords and waifu worshiping kissless virgins.

Newfag

Why do you want that album to be discussed on Sup Forums? If it's really special to you then you should want the opposite, to keep it pure from Sup Forums's taint.

Gtfo

prove me wrong

It was yoinked from us years ago and we never got it back.

OP here, one of my favorite albums but i acknowledge it is flawed, i enjoy it for many personal reasons, not for musical talent on morrison's part

The album already did lmao

>really cool arrangements, interesting lyrics and some pretty good improvisation
So this isn't true? I don't know what point you're trying to make

basically the dadrock itaots

Doesn't contrarian faggots make Sup Forums hate this album?

Lester Bangs' review is one of the best things ive read

It is though

It actually is. I think that's why I don't like ITAOTS as much as I should, I'd rather just listen to this.

LITTLE JIMMY IS GONE

OHOHOHOHOHO MADAM GEORGGGGGGOHHHHHHHH
* celtic violin wails in the background *

Van Morrison has one of the greatest discographies ever. Never gets discussed, outside of Moondance or Astral Weeks very occasionally. Lot of 60s/70s folk/singer-songwriter stuff is underdiscussed but I think that's just the general age of the board speaking

Good bait. It's a good record but hardly his best. Morrison wasn't good with improv and that rings throughout Astral Weeks.

One of my favourites. Haven't listened to it in a while. There's a lot of pain and emotion wrapped up in the music, and Van just wails like a bluesman. Have you heard the unedited version of Slim Slow Slider?

Cause you're stupid haha

Does anybody know if his gigs are any good now?

Haha you got me

youtube you faggot