UMA DELICIA

UMA DELICIA

That's actually legitimately terrifying to look at.

Stop eating sopa de macaco

Get with the times silly, we're celebrating the Brazilian military operation against thieves in London

The dude who first posted this on his Facebook started getting death threats because it became a meme and caused dishonour to the nation and stuff.

So the hues are okay with eating macaco so long as nobody mocks them for it?

there is literally nothing wrong with monkey soup

It was just a fucking joke, man. No one else eats monkeys in Brazil. Only this guy apparently did, or it was Photoshop, not sure.

does cow-eaters looks not far better for average indians?

You just won't let go man, you need to leave this place for the weekend at least

Use Translate faggot.

You are very naive to think these things are isolated incidents, or that they are anyhow bad by our savage standards.

What? People eat monkeys there? Tell me more. I tried googling it some days back, only got this meme.

Yes,. what I am trying to say is we do things much worse very casually.

Why hasn't Brazil outlawed cannibalism yet?

Jokes on you, when struggling to find employment everyday is a weekend

It is a delight

Idk man, I tried reading about primate meat in Wiki, didn't find any mention of Brazil. The Brazilian anons themselves were saying that it was just a stupid joke. One guy said it was shop.

Sure trust whatever you want.

It is a meme, stop taking things seriously in this site

Honestly monkeys don't look too different from humans
From the right angle, I might believe that that's the body of a retarded midget human

I travel through Brazil for close to 6 months and never heard or saw anything related to sopa de macaco. Probably in the worst nugger infested jungle favela shitholes but never anywhere near civilization.

I thought Brazilians making avocado milkshakes was disgusting though.

woah
you might be onto something here user

But poo in loo for instance is very much a reality. Like, on a serious note, I have seen children defecating outside a few times. Most Indian posters get triggered and angry about it because they live in cities where it is rare and did not know that such a huge proportion of people in the country do not have toilets, since most people in the country live in villages and we have only seen cities which itself is bad enough. Could it be the same for you, as in, since you live in an urban area, you are unaware that monkeys are consumed in more backward rural regions. I mean there have been many cases of consumption of primates in other countries.

Americans were deprived the gift of evolution education, let the little one take the path to enlightenment

>what do you want smoth skin?

well, I`ve never seen heard about anyone who eats monkeys besides Betiynho in my whole life. I feel kinda ashamed of this meme though. I know many people will think it`s rally part of our culture and stuff

>our savage standards

Typical latinfag exaggerating the shittiness of their country and then boasting about it. Fuckin crybaby.

he is just joking
monkey are not that common anyway.... the jungle is huge and they don't go near people

I can't stop laughing at this fucking meme, it's put me in stitches for days

>exaggerating
Have you ever been here to say anything about our perception of our country ? No? Then shut up , you retarded piece of shit

What the fuck? I have never seen this shit before. Neither I know anyone who actually eats monkeys.

Not even at the favelas. You don't get to see monkeys anywhere near to the cities or the slums - not anymore. We killed them all.

But avocado milkshakes are delicious. Have you tried some?

Yes I have, LOL. I lived in Rio from 2004-06 because my dad worked at the U.S Consulate. I've been many places in Brazil and I can conclude that you're a self-loathing sensationalist whose only pride in their country is the murder rate. Go fuck yourself, faggot.

this