12 Arrested for planning more terror attacks in Brussels

>Twelve people suspected of planning new attacks have been arrested in Brussels following a police raid of around 40 houses across Belgium.

>The federal prosecutor's office said in a statement that 40 people were questioned after the raids.

>Security officials said Belgian police received an anti-terror alert on Wednesday warning that a group of fighters from so-called Islamic State recently left Syria to plan attacks in Belgium and France.

itv.com/news/update/2016-06-18/brussels-twelve-people-suspected-of-planning-new-attacks-arrested/

What deeply concerns me is that Brussels literally seems like the center for all these terrorist attacks, the sooner the EU is dismantled the sooner we can start dealing with this terror issue without having bleeding heart morons protecting them.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/681087/Calais-port-shut-down-migrant-crisis-refugees-sea-ferry-Britain
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just remember: They weren't REAL muslims ;)

Radical Islam has no religion.

Hans, just because all the traps you fuck aren't real women it doesn't mean it correlates to everything else.

You are right because Islam is an ideology and not a religion.

Religion of PEACE.

Do you hear me ??? PEACE !

So, no happening ?

Could have been they where planning attacks in your part of the world again.

What is it about muzzies and wanting to blow up parts of France?

Well they feel at home here

We ban burqa, any sign of religion in schools etc (kids are forced to be normal, even if they're young muslim women). We are the only european country actually bombing in Syria. We removed them in Mali, ...

They hate us more than anything. Probably more than the USA currently thanks to Obama's weak will.

>inb4 police release them for no evidence

I hear the right wing is starting to rise in your nation and a nationalist is soon to be elected (Or has been, haven't kept up with that news lately). Is this going to help or hinder with the problem?

It would not surprise me burger bro, btw was relatively impressed with The Don today calling that florida terrorist a piece of shit, someone had to say it.

So there's got to be more for every one they find, right? Im kind of excited desu

I am as well.

What I find concerning is the increase in the size of these cells, it is as if they are planning bigger and bigger operations.

It can only help. Anyway they will bomb us. Might as well do it in a beautiful storm of happenings.

If the FN reaches more significance (it's the first EU party for France, way before the others), it can only create happenings. Even if they do nothing at allll, people will be so butthurt there will be plenty of happenings.

Happenings are the way to create progression. It will make things change in one way or another. We'll just need to ensure it makes things better and not worst, but there'll be a chance.

It's certainly rising yes, but the next president (start of 2017) -if the election was held now- will be an old center-right kike puppet and mudslime friendly, people are not ready yet to vote for the FN in relevant enough numbers.

The media will certainly not help, but a dozen more happenings might.

My only concern is the loss of innocents, these animals have absolutely no concern for their lives and consequently no concern for others.

I really hope your right wing party dominates in the upcoming elections and you break away from the EU right after Britain leaves.

You are right about happenings forcing progression, it just annoys me that it has to be at the cost of innocent lives, I fucking hate animals that act this way.

Fuck man, perhaps more people will start to become aware of the menace as soon as they see all the destruction these animals are causing.

Best of wishes anyway frenchbro, no nation should have to have these fucking pieces of shit running wild in their streets.

Islamic terrorism has nothing to do with Islam. Those Muslim followers of Islam weren't real terrorists. I mean only apostate liberal lukewarm moderate modernist Westernized atheist Muslims are real Muslims. Muslims who actually follow Islam and obey the Koran and the Hadiths aren't real Muslims. They're...uh...bad, so that means they can't be--Christians are the REAL problem!

Didn't the Brussels happening occur because they raided molenbeek and came close to uncovering the abdeslam cell?

Surely this means that maybe today there will be a happening

You are right this is sad. I blame it on the government. I actually think that if they willed it, we would see no innocent death from those animals.

I mean, how hard is it to keep searching houses of well known mudshit (we're still in emergency state), to keep border check (we had done that with the migrant crisis), to control the flow of money and gibmedats to people who consider it as jyzia and fund terrorism with it.

It's politically incorrect so they don't do it. Hopefully it is the only reason and not that they enjoy this state of fear in the population. But if they're grooming fear, it will necessarily bite them back.

Anyway, the loss of innocents is a sad thing but there is nothing we can do about it. The government is incompetent and we're in front of a religion of """peace""" after all. Particularly the wahhabisme (salafisme). I personally hope for those innocent souls that their death will lead to something, more security, a better France caring for French people such as their kids or relatives first. That's all we can do for them.

The fact that your shitpost is exactly how the modern leftist thinks is just a poor reflection of our time leafbro.

How is the public sentiment towards that cocksucker Trudeau going, are they getting ready to lynch him yet?

Thank fuck, I have to go to this hellhole on Tuesday.
I would already get nervous before all the happenings but now Brussels is my nightmare, especially since it's the perfect day for them to strike, Belgium plays that day.

What I hope for is for a United Britain and France to finally step up and Deus Vult to be honest, nothing would make me happier.

In regards to the gibsmedats we have the same issue here in Australia, we have bleeding hearts on both sides of the fence handing fist over fist of dollars to these cunts who then send it overseas.

We have multiple issues of Muslim men with multiple wives all collecting money and each of them given public housing that they live in at virtually no cost while we have homeless teenagers who are starving and freezing to death on the street.

I have always said that you should take care of your own countries problems first before taking on the burdens of others but apparently this just makes me a racist.

It could be a potential happening later on, they really don't like it when they are caught out and generally reprise when it happens, who knows they may do it in Britain which might be the final step to pushing you guys to Brexit.

Hmm, I wonder why this isn't being covered on Sky and BBC.

I didn't want them to prevent this

What is it going to take for Europeans to go "hmmmm, maybe there is a connection to all this Islamic immigrants and the increase in problems"?

Whatever it is, it will likely be too late.

Perhaps the US should import the best and brightest from europe once we report all the scum to the other side of the wall.

>I have always said that you should take care of your own countries problems first before taking on the burdens of others but apparently this just makes me a racist.

Overall the situation is similar in France for gibsmedats. And FN is literally seen as racist for also wanting to put all French people first. This is something I can respect (I do not agree with them 100% though). Marine Le Pen stated something like that (not word for word, just from memory) :
Why would I allow more people to keep coming when we have nothing to offer them ? Why would I allow anyone to come, when there are millions of French leaving with too little or having no jobs ? As long as there is even one French poorly cared for I will not be able to help foreigners.

>two weeks of ramadan
>one week of euro 2016

Where is the big european happening I was promised?

News like this needs to be quashed before Brexit, something like this, so close to the heart of the EU will push more swing voters to Brexit.

A British MP was assassinated a few days ago, and her funeral AND birthday are going to be held days before the referendum which will determine the fate of the European Union itself.

They're both too busy milking the killing of Jo Cox.

Exactly, I am sick and tired of our politicians giving out handouts internally to these parasites and then externally.

I hate that the majority of it comes from the average white worker who is supporting all of this and yet when we speak up about it we are immediately labelled as racist.

bump

On top of all of this, I remember reading something about some sort of rivalry between al-Qaeda and ISIS to win the hearts and minds of jihadists, and because of that there have been a lot more terrorist attacks recently.

al-Qaeda pulled of the Charlie Hebdo shootings and then ISIS pulls off the Paris and Brussels attacks, plus the ISIS-inspired "lone wolf" attacks in the US.

Apart form Europe and the US there have been a much bigger increase in terrorist attacks across Africa, usually done by al-Qaeda. I guess they're looking to recruit there first.

25% Muslim in 2008.
Mass Immigration since.
Wonder why terrorist attacks come from Brussels.

Perhaps the 12 they arrested will trigger other operatives to carry out their plots, so they are not discovered during interrogation of those arrested.

It honestly is disturbing at how these people can be so easily influenced by an ideology to start going "Hey you know what, lets kill more people than what the other group did so we can prove we are more worthy to Muhammad!"

What sort of brainwashing do you have to go through to even contemplate that.

fuck the police. each happening strengthens the right and weaken the left and grant the god emperor trump more energy.

Also look out French and British bros, they are trying to leave France and head into Britain now.

>Traffic was halted at 2.20am this morning and a search and rescue mission was launched after groups of refugees were spotted swimming in the English Channel.

>Customs boats, fishing vessels and other crafts were also involved in the frantic search, before those rescued were rushed to hospital for treatment.

>Up to 5,000 migrants are currently living rough in Calais as they try and get to Britain, where they hope to claim asylum.

express.co.uk/news/world/681087/Calais-port-shut-down-migrant-crisis-refugees-sea-ferry-Britain