Is Lil Xan the best thing to happen to hip-hop in the last decade?

Is Lil Xan the best thing to happen to hip-hop in the last decade?

You need to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums.

Now that we've got the meme replies out of the way anyone have an answer?

LMAO

Hard to expect serious replies when you make shitposts like this. No, Lil Xan is trash and one of the worst to come out of the soundcloud scene. I can't wait for him to fade out of relevancy.

haha dude lets pop some xanax dude im already barred out haha!

You must be living under a rock if you think Lil Xan isn't just hopping on some trend.

bro fuck off lil xan is an anti xan rapper I can respect that and the fact that he beat his addiction makes his music way more real and relateable

fuck off dude youve never even listened to him he is an anti xan rapper many of my freiends are addicted that why I think its important lil xan gets popular so he can spreat his message of positivity and love to the souncloud scene!

except he's trash at making music.

Not compared to his competition

Seriously never post here again, you sound 13.

whoa nice assumption dude like really wow

Yes, he's the best artist I've heard in the past 5 years

He's kinda cute except for his big ass teeth. But he sucks at rapping and there's really nothing interesting about him. I'm not a fan, but I want to know why you think he's that good.

>her pussy tastes like Skittles haha

Truly a poetic genius

Lil peep is better.

This is the greatest thing i've heard in over 10 years i'm overwhelmed thak you user for sharing you diversity with me

his music sucks but i bet he is getting a lot of money. can't blame him for doing his thing.

he has been doing a lot of interviews and press and shit so i assume hes going to release an album or mixtape or something like that soon

hate his music but gotta respect the grind

(stop getting face tattoos it doesn't make you an autist)

Jesus christ, go back to fantano's comment section or wherever you came from, holy shit

face tattoos aside, he certainly has the look down

>Danny Brown did the same line

lil peep dying was the best thing to happen to him

you clearly haven't been listening to much

true, im glad he died

He quit xanax lol

>danny brown is weirder and has the character to pull this off
>lil xan did it in his "serious" song about over coming his xan addiction

Has he got down syndrome?