Male Hate Society Brain Washing

Friend posts this on kikebook have to hold my fucking tongue. Wow it's almost as if western society shits all over men and this what cause stuff like this to happen. I can't stand the brain washed shits that are a huge chunk of the males of my generation.

If there's a war, I hope all of these idiots get drafted and sent to where its worst.

Why would it be a problem with our "maleness" if it's only arisen within the last couple hundred years?

>middle eastern feminist
read as
>pre-stoning whore

"Events like these prove that men and women are fundamentality different, and no socialization such as 'toxic masculinity' can explain away those difference. Therefore, they should be treated differently, such as traditional gender roles. There weren't any mass shootings before feminism." hehehehehe

If by "toxic masculinity" she means "nigger gang violence", then yes, there's a problem.

>Middle Eastern Feminist
>Feminist
Am I only the only one that sees the stupidity of this statement if this what she focusing on and not how women are treated in their homeland?

The vast majority of those shootings were blacks doing things like drug deals.

Does that mean it's actually a black problem?

>Does that mean it's actually a black problem?
This is also what I had to hold my tongue mentioning looking for work right now so I can't reveal my power level on kike book

What about the millions of babies women kill with abortion?

Underrated keks

>998 shootings since Sandy Hook

Glen McWhiteknight

there werent any automatic rifles before feminism

>998 shootings since sandy hook

Oh and let me guess:
30% suicides
10% self defense kills
5% accidents
55% gangbagers shooting each other

"Shooting" is a very vague term, it can mean anything from suicide to mass murder. And blaming this shit on "toxic masculinity" is ridiculous, as if murder is exclusively done by men.
Sure, firearm related murders are probably committed more by men, I can believe that, but then there's other type of murders that are more likely to be committed by women ie. infanticide, yet you don't hear mainstream media foam over how "femininity is toxic" etc.

Why can't these people just accept personal responsibility? Some guy shot up a liqueur store? Maybe it's not "toxic masculinity", maybe it was just a street thug being a street thug. Some towelhead shot up a gay bar? Maybe it was just another fanatic member of a fanatical political movement.

of course men are more violent. our brains are different for better or worse.

Of course it's all men

>women
>enough intelligence to operate firearms

pick one

Kek lad

Jesus christ, the format of facebook (and sites like twitter) is so fucking ugly. How can anyone read this shit?

Desperation.

>t. massive faggot

Mate I never hold my tongue when friends or family say shit like this, I shut it down as fast as I can and then begin shitposting like all aussies should.

You cannot deny that men are more prone to violence than women. I'd say it's part of how we evolved. I don't have a theory as to why human females have far less muscle mass than males, unlike most mammals, but I'd say it's probably related. Males did the fighting, while women tended to the children and cooking.