Why are they so overlooked?

>Nico
>underrated

But everybody loves Tim!

all good but not fun to listen to

>She's young too.
Trout Mask Replica (Captain Beefheart)
9.5/10

>Show me the way to the next little girl (Oh, don't ask why...)
The Doors (The Doors)
9/10

>Just to show that little girl there's something more that you desire...
Lorca (Tim Buckley)
9/10

>My little girl was born on a ray of sound...
Y (The Pop Group)
9/10

>Little girls in their party dresses...
Loveless (My Bloody Valentine)
9/10

>Little girl, I wanna marry you...
The River (Bruce Springsteen)

>A dream of a girl, about 13...
Absolutely Free (Frank Zappa)
8/10

Great

Vampire Rodents should be # 1

>Scaruffi was described by some friends and colleagues as a pedophile. His friend Dan Morrell, the New York Times journalist who profiled him in 2006, described him as "pedo-esque", saying: "Every once in a while there'd be something about children and I'd be, 'But Piero, I have children,' and he was like 'Yes, yes, I don't mean yours.' He had a definite Pedosexual streak, [the belief] that there should be no age limits and that he should marry a 12-year old", a view he appears to have continued to maintain throughout his later years. According to Morrell, Scaruffi once attacked a prepubescent girl in a restaurant with a smashed wineglass, saying "I wanna fuck kids". During a lecture in Berlin, the audience rioted after Scaruffi sang the Oingo Boingo song "Little Girls", including a verse omitted since 1981 for its pedophilic associations.[23]

>Tim Buckley
Could never put his more interesting ideas into a more cohesive manner so he made more generic folk later on.
>Red Krayola
Often split their pop and their experimenta way too far apart from each other. They lacked cohesion, too.
>Robert Wyatt
Dude's way too inconsistent. Outside Rock bottom you hit a lot of wank and bland pop music.
>Beefheart
This requires an album to album approach to really break down how overrated his stuff is. But to put it simply, most is ultimately very simplistic blues music with some kind of either melodic or rhythmic variation based on the album.
>Pere Ubu
Ass band. Lacks the energetic feel of their peers while is nowhere near as experimental as they are claimed to be. Also the guys is the worst vocalist in every standard possible.
>Faust
Send major lanes recordings of you washing dishes and shit? Fuck this pretentious garbage.
>Foetus
Tries to be a funny take on a darker music, but fails miserably at being funny and dark.
>Sandy Bull
Boring wank version of MCUH better peers.
>Nico
I wanna think she's cool every time. Yet every time she's boring and lacks emotion in all dimensions.
>Jim Steinman
This is when you guys should know to not take this old man seriously. I shouldn't have to explain this own to Sup Forums
>Vampire Rodents
Literally soundings like some Korn or POD shit but with horn instruments in there

AHAHAHAH

imagine being this much of a faggot

they're all extremely original and they're all extremely troubled and probably very egotistical individuals. they're not really relatable to listeners, for the most part, imo.

>Me
>posting my bandcamp material on Sup Forums that’s based on scaruffi’s top picks of all times and creating the greatest album of all time
>I save the world from pitchfork and get people to like good music like Vampire Rodents and Captain Beefheart, and Public Image Ltd, and Swans and Royal Trux’s Twin Infinitives
>Music is valued based on what it succeeds in doing rather than overfixating on its significance in the cultural realm of things (except for the places in which this may be the case l, where it would be done in a way that’s appropriate)
>I become Sup Forums‘s secret spokesman and normies become hated in real life
>In time more innovative and interesting songwriters begin coming about
>In the time after that, this current trend will only increase to become the new “normal” way of creating music
>Years down the road I’ll be this super cool and well spoken dude and people would be like “He’s like so cool” and I’ll be being called ahead of my time and an innovator and a pioneer and I’d be super laconic and memorable and I’d have a bunch of good quotes and shit
>by then this place will have been mainstream for so long that it would suck and there would be a bunch forks here and there for some kind of new trend and here’s be some new prison underwear sniffing website that our faggot kids would be on (the cool ones at least, the normie ones would be the scaruffifags (this term will make a comeback by this time too, except it would be mainstream and a bunch of super old gags would be pissed))

That’s a really good analysis I guess, I hadn’t really thought of that, is that really so bad though?

Red Krayola fucking sucks.

faust i think you misspelled feist

this lel. and so does that vampire rodents album

Sauce?

i will now review 10,000 penises ejaculating at once

nico

(You) deserve it.

lmfao

It's just a Scaruffi-ied version of that Nico-hates-jews copypasta

top tier post desu
although steinman is genuinely talented

Jim Steinman is GOAT in showman rock and roll my man