Where to go??

The entire planet is becoming utter shit. America is the land of fat retards, Europe and all other Western countries are now basically jew-run police states, the Middle East is a warzone, Latin America is just the US's narco drug empire, Africa is mostly just empty and uncivilized or full of niggers, China is shit, India is literally shit, Japan is basically off-limits. Where the hell can a person flee to at this point??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8
ibtimes.com/kiribati-climate-change-relocation-refugee-crisis-sinking-low-lying-island-nations-2127526
youtube.com/watch?v=0LgpZyJihck
youtube.com/watch?v=kHUhWHjh4Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZmHV-Dqo8
youtube.com/watch?v=twVvnr7bOw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SPACE

It's over, just preorder you helium tank already.

I keep thinking this, but I can never get there on my own.

Scottish highlands. Then unplug yourself from society, start the fireplace, wrap yourself in a blanket and get comfy

want to work together ?

>we can do way better than Elon Musk.

Maybe if you could come up with hundreds of millions of dollars to create an independent space program. But honestly, I'm not sure I want anything to do with humanity anymore. The world got this shitty because it's full of humans.

We don't need millions of dollars all we need is some materials and inguinuity.

>look at this.
youtube.com/watch?v=f4CGwSqrGq8

Buy a small house and get the fuck away from society. Just let it all die.

I have already been working on a little something..

I need happenings in order to get comfy

Space and robots, then return and recolonise earth. It's going to be an interesting century.

im just waiting for things to get rly bad then bring the whites that want to live go to tasminna or papa new gunie

>Where the hell can a person flee to at this point??
Australia

Come home, white man.

Australia is fucked. Dollar is diving. You are better off in Hong Kong

llolol

>Aus cares about $$ meme.

>implying were not being over-run with Asians

Nice try, but I won't reveal the secret location of our escape plan.

you do know if worst comes to worst people can just go walk about and live of kangaroos and aisans for free

>You are better off in Hong Kong
No ty, I like my space.

Pun intended?

I used to think that maybe one day I could move to some irrelevant island country like Kiribati or something but that will remain a dream as well
ibtimes.com/kiribati-climate-change-relocation-refugee-crisis-sinking-low-lying-island-nations-2127526

Reality is cruel

Yeah one of my big concerns is massive degeneration and need to make sure I get the artificial inside craft gravity perfect.

>planet is utter shit
No,no world war is happening
No massive deaths from a plague/war
No world shaking events are happening
Its not the apocalypse
Calm down
:^)

>!!!!!!

> Where to go

Why do want to run away? Stand and fight for your country my friend.

wow that came out garbled.

The artificial gravity inside the craft.

Like India is going to be inundated and ethnically washed away m8

wtf are you running from? Other Indians?

I'm moving to Asia after the election in November. It just seems like the best place for a white man to live right now.

>Yeah one of my big concerns is massive degeneration and need to make sure I get the artificial inside craft gravity perfect.

jesus fuck lad, you moving to space australia or something?

Yes actually I am the user that has been working on a flying vehicle to be used as a domicile.

>and the shitposter that has been flaming clintons.

found it

>Cant see that being replaced in your own country is a problem for some
>Cant see that unsustainable policies is setting us up for failure in the future
>Cant see that massive changes in population around the world will have a dramatic effect

Classic nigger argie cant see past the next 5mins of gibs

Not running from anything, its just that ever since I read Robinson Crusoe as a child, it'd always been a dream of mine to live in some secluded island or something
Kiribati seemed pretty nice to me until I found out recently that its fucking sinking

wew lad
nice
I'm seeing your "orlando.jpg" pic everywhere

Japan isn't off limits if you have a college degree. Just go to the JET program or some other teaching program, then marry a native. Then you have permanent residence.

Just baiting for (you)
If you are capable enough you would have already moved out of where you live assuming you are 22+ if you are on this board
If not then just go to /b

We're cucked by our government and liberal universities enough.

>this shit has been happeing since the dawn of man
Its nothing new,its always been like this,my negro friend

The world is mostly fine, the only problem with the world is the fact that Europe is letting in so many muslims. Soon the muslims will take over Europe, and with the power of Europe and the MIddle East, the rest of the world is doomed to convert to Islam or die.

Yah I think I have an understanding of How I might be able to accomplish it.

>ill probably make threads and show shit off when its time.

hhhhnnnnnnggggg Fiyaballl!

I love it when Millennials get their first taste of despair

it doesnt have to be new to be a problem mate

el oh el

Switzerland. Muh guns. Muh sovereignty. Muh gdp per capita. Best place on earth

Itll be Great

>only Trump supporters will be welcome aboard.

Yet overreacting isn't the solution

They're adorable.

im building an stargate to move to anothe planet earth is over jews already won

>Sovereignty matters when more powerful muslim countries want to invade you

How is acknowledging a problem at all overreaching?

>>ill probably make threads and show shit off when its time.
nice, i'll be waiting

youtube.com/watch?v=0LgpZyJihck

Didn't Switzerland's population vote to take in refugees or something and the REFUGEES WELCOME vote won by a little?
Or maybe I'm confusing it with some other country

THE MEGA ARC (Make Earth Great Again)

You know the world would probably be a hell of a lot better if everyone smashed their computers, phones and televisions.
All that time free, all that thinking time available to the general public.

> Where the hell can a person flee to at this point??

he's working on it senpai, just give him a few more years.

no reason to be a luddite, You can have both.

>just be aware there are those that would brain wash you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHUhWHjh4Ow

His shit is old, he is recycling crap from the 50s.

>I will videobomb an event.

What I originally meant that pol exaggerates things
We arent at the brink of a atomic war nor In a world shaking event
Theres nothing wrong to acknowledge the problem
Overdoing it like its the end of existence is dumb

>in 100 years, this video will be used as poor black people were the first in space and to the moon.

his beatdown was pretty hilarious though
youtube.com/watch?v=j3ZmHV-Dqo8

at least it's not niggers

No one is implying we are on the brink of nuclear war. If you got that impression its in your head not from this thread.

Pay attention!

But spiders spook me

There was a time we had both, it was called the 90's. The time you would ride your bike 30 minutes to visit a friend who might not be home. Where you would read a book cause it was awesome. When you would spend time with family and friends doing shit fun and active on weekends. Where you would go out and meet new people because you were not socially isolated. The 90's man. Yeah the music might have been shit, but if you wait up to 1am to watch a song on tv you really appreciated it.

Fuck modern comfort, I feel like a prisoner to it. So many today are the same as me.

Kek

If you observer my post
You can se what I meant
We are relatively safe compared to the rest of humanity's history

some smaller island (I dunno, like Micronesia or basically every rare flag that posts here is from some small ass island) without many inhabitants and buy property there.

Except we are, in the next 50-100 years, when the Muslim population in Europe grows so much, that they begin trying to radically change European laws/genocide European people, after having infiltrated all Euro militaries, there will be a gigantic war. Or if they just displace the European people enough that they're the large majority, the rest of the world will feel it.

Here is pretty good mate.

Just don't tell the black Jews and Muslim, a little too late about the chinks, but that's just Auckland

Safety right now doesn't mean that were safe in the near future. There is nothing wrong with questioning the state of things and what dangers might come from it, and what methods you could use to prevent that.

You dont need some nuclear war or world shacking event to be happening right now to have concerns about the world.

Leave your motherlands behind you and join "Big moot" in "Outer Sup Forums"

>next 50-100 years
Ill be dead in less time,most of us will also parish
We are relatively safe now
Dont think I mean there is no dark times coming
Unless things get radically bad fast,my point still stands

I miss landline phone conversations.

Come club baby seals in northern Canada. You can survive out here with a ski-doo and an Enfield.

We wuz aztronahts un shieet.

>not caring about future generations
literally nig tier

I know I'll be dead by then, especially since I'm in America, but it doesn't make me feel any better. Its a very depressing thought. Also makes me not want to have any kids because they'll live in that.

I gues all of humanity'l is nig tier
If it wasn't for them we wouldn't be on the road we head down
The redpill can ruin you if you arent strong

Not all, not even close. If that were true why would we have such a nice country built for us to be born into?

Its the shitters alive now that is ruining it with flooding it with niglets.

I smell something awesome here. I hope you pull a Breivik m8 and I'm not even kidding.

You just got to find a good microcosm WITHIN your own country. Becaus yeah, they're all shit, bu they all have at least one good part.

take croatia. the government is in shambles and retards and everywhere, but do i give a fuck? no man, i'm living the dream. beaches, bitches, and barbecues.

of course countries without a coast are truly fucked

Japan off-limits? Thats the contrary mate. Im moving to Japan from my part.

Innawoods.

Stop running

>not at all
Humanity has been fucking itself over every waking second of history
We are where we are thanks to our elders,we do have a "choosing" yet its limited
I was given this era to live in and its the most peaceful time in relative history,if you think other wise then Thats fine

nah mate, under the sea is the way to go

the world's never been as connected as it is now, though. before you could have 50 wars raging across asia and no one in europe knew or gave a fuck. now you have retards killing each other over was Muhammad's first Caliph his son-inl-aw or his father-in-law, and it's fucking up an entirely separate continent in the process, one that truly does not give a fuck about this immensely important issue

What and buy a 2 metre by 2 metre apartment for $20 million Hong Kong. No thanks gook boy.

This. The only way out are Generation Seed Ships. I doubt der Juden would let us leave... But it's such a beautiful hope. You reckon they'll let us PLEXIT out of empathy?

>Martian Niggers

>your peoplw will never be so optimistic and willing to reach the stars.
Feels bad.

WE

Fuuu-

And its still relatively peaceful

>build under the sea
>fill building with air
>buoyancy rips the foundations out and it breaches the hull and floats away, drowning everyone inside

youtube.com/watch?v=twVvnr7bOw4

Enjoy prepping your women for that aqua bull