Why do ppl not like this movie
It was clearly made with love, had 2 prime leads, and had an energy rare today

it's too sad and accurate to have it accepted at this point in time

>this kills the black hipsters

>movie about jazz
>set in L.A.

It's nonsense

>*saves the white race*

The movie is about hollywood at its core, not jazz.

They had to use jazz cuz it was either jazz or oldies white music. And white music would not have sold.

But i get the sentiment, and why some ppl are mad

reddit spacing

"Reddit spacing" makes the post easier to read, faggot

You think it does, but it actually makes it harder to read. Let's compare from afar.

They had to use jazz cuz it was either jazz or oldies white music. And white music would not have sold.

Definitely not

Ryan Gosling's character was a real ass, but God, what a great film, and what an incredible soundtrack.

His character was perfect. He was a "jazz guy".

>"kills jazz"

>*saves peepo*

terrible movie. i dont know how any jazz fan would like this movie. in fact i think most of them despise it

Let's face it Dr. Wakkmann's freestyle harp work saved jazz and it cost the poor man his life.

its a great film but it does portray jazz in a bad light. turning people away from jazz and in turn killing it

*saves jazz*

thats not BBNG

i didn't notice any jazz in it.
i thought it was musical.
first i didn't hate or cringe at

Jazz is gay, pretentious and homossexual
youtube.com/watch?v=gsmAF9cVPm4

Is this b8?

la la land was an awesome movie hands down. The push and pull of their life passions and goals vs their relationships is a common struggle among relationships and something we've been through. The song is really good for it too.

*Saves Thai pop music*

I'm a huge jazz fan, I play in a big band and some smaller groups and I love this movie. Yeah, it can portray jazz badly to superficial audience, but in it's core it's a movie about legacy, does leaving a mark in history (not just jazz history, in anything we do) make up for the time one loses to achieve that. The trumpeter Simmons said died because of an accident or cancer, I don't remember exactly, actually killed himself, eventhough he was a very successful musician. But yes, I agree with you, that playing in a band, altough there can be some tension and you lose confidence when you play too hard pieces, is generaly much more enjoyable as it is shown in the movie.

it's 2018 nobody is allowed to like anything anymore

What is this fukken garbage reddit core trash, please dont post this shit again.

*saves furry culture*