Is he Barca's saviour?

Is he Barca's saviour?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4787112/DIEGO-COSTA-INTERVIEW-Chelsea-striker-talks-Sportsmail.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

>cheats
>dives

what makes you think he would fit in there?

Because he hates slitty-eyed nips

the refball

barça fag here, I'm desperate enough to give him a chance

Sounds like classic uefalona to me.

He's Ratking 2.0, I'd say give him a chance and play him in a front three with Messi, Ratking and him.

Because he's definitely going to a club other than Pathletico, right?

He wants to leave Chelshit, I doubt he cares about Atredditco as much as you think.

Give me one good reason why this team won't win the next three CLs.
>pro-tip: you can't.

>Paulinho

>Paulinho
>Valverde retardation
>Paulinho and Costa being competent passers in a demanding system like Barca's
There's your answer.

Pikek is finished

AM have a transfer ban

He says he's willing to wait until January.

When did he say that? He's desperate to leave now, he doesn't want to hang around any longer.

>Give me one good reason why this team won't win the next three CLs.
Umtiti

He's by far their best defender, you utter spacker

That recent big interview he's made, look for it. And he wants to be signed now, sure, but Pathletico can do that, they just can't play him.

Considering there are 3 of them + Mascherano, it's not that hard.

Link it, or stop bullshitting

kek lad how out of the loop r u

So you're saying Umtiti is shit, when he's far from it?

Jesus fuck, here:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4787112/DIEGO-COSTA-INTERVIEW-Chelsea-striker-talks-Sportsmail.html

>'My desire is to go to Atletico (where he played from 2010-14). I've spoken to Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia. I said, "If the manager doesn't want me, I want to go to Atletico Madrid".
>'I have rejected other offers. They want to sell me to China or other teams. The language is better for me in Spain. If I'm off, I'm going to the club I want to go to — not the club that's paying the most.
>'Diego Simeone (Atletico manager) wants me. It is very clear. I have always had a bond with him. The fans and people love me there. They respect me.'
>Would Costa ever return or would he consider a move to another English club? 'If I have to I will stay in Brazil,' he says.
>'I am open to being a year in Brazil without playing, even if Chelsea fine me for a year and don't pay me. I'll come back stronger. If I was in the wrong, I'd go back now and do as they say.
>'I want the deal with Atletico resolved this month. My idea would be to go to Madrid, train there, get in the best physical shape and be ready to fire ahead of the World Cup.'

Wasn't hard was it? Why didn't you just post it first time instead of getting upset?

Because you're intelligent enough to run an internet search, you smug cunt.

I'm really not though.

Hey, if you say so, I won't bother arguing that point.

>ter Stegen
>ever winning a CL

LMFAOOOO