Do straight men actually have feelings? It seems like they only care about sex. Are they even human beings...

Do straight men actually have feelings? It seems like they only care about sex. Are they even human beings? And why are they so hairy?

Feelings?! Penis this you inanimate baby incubator

Most of them used to have feelings but got hurt to mamy times to let themselves care. It's a defense mechanism.

a little bit

Postea la carita

Women are evil, and incapable of affection. This is why they are only used for sex.

Lots of betas out there, just look at all the guys who don't have any "luck" with the girls until they're late 20s/early 30s and suddenly an out of date over 25 wants to marry him and he accepts her

They've been eroded down to the nub by disappointment and rejection.

delete this

Are women capable of feelings? This is the real question. Most I have met are heartless thots. They would gladly rip a mans heart out for the fuck of it.

Even trips won't save you from the inevitable divorce rape. Best of luck with the coming storm, Seppoanon

she makes way more money though

this is very true, and then those retards will go on about how they didnt ''bloom'' until they were 26 or they spent entire youth finding the one when in fact they just latched onto first one that was willing to stay, see lot of people like that

In childhood, we get this idea in our heads of a nice, sweet, supportive wife. Instead we get mean, mouthy, disrespectful, lazy, and obnoxious women. Nothing we ever do is good enough. It makes you depressed, until you realize life is short and that love is for fairytales.

>Do straight men actually have feelings?
We are taught to hide our feelings most of the time. That's why men kill ourselves more and women more often get therapy. Women show their feelings and try to get help, while we swallow our sorrows until they overwhelm us

future rapists/murderers

It's your turn to post tits or gtfo.

Why do you say this?

I have many feels :^(

Excuse me Sir

I am black, muslim, beta, autistic and a failure with women, and I find the fact that you didn't single me out as a potential rapist offensive and discriminatory

I think we are all just sick of getting shit on, so we decide to just have sex instead.

I like women, I think they are nice, though not the ugly fat ones.

What is wrong with sex?

Relationships are overrated, I lived with 3 ex-gf for several years, and the "magic" washes off quickly, they start to fart and shit...

imo, it's better to change gf's every 3 to 5 months or so.

Treat a man like you would treat your own child, and he will open up to you, guaranteed.

I have feelings.
Sometimes i feel horny, othertimes i feel angry or sad.
Then i feel horny again

Its inherently patriarchal

A true enigma of emotions

Study and learn ladies of Sup Forums

The one moment women realize not to supress their own sexuality, men will fear walking the streets, it will be good days for some time

>dr. sudan gave me a (you)
oh boy here comes the horny

Sudan is a DSS country
DSS = designated shitting streets

I am getting horny as well, why can't women be this effective

Nice try, but you need streets to have designated shitting ones

Snu Snu?

its the high that a quality (you) gives ya

>This lvl of banter
What are you?

Men are romantics pretending to be cynical while women are cynics pretending to be romantic.

El mierdo mexicANO, seƱores!

I've transcended Australian banter, I am banter itself

This, you can tell when fucking a girl.
Men's get more romantic while women just wants the D.

I'm gay and if I don't fap in the morning I feel horny all day long

Not buying into some idealized notion of romantic love is on the same level as being a violent murderer? Do you really believe that?

Does watching others get beheaded arouse you?

Mexicans are pieces of mierda!

I have feelings. I unironically feel that masculine culture is trying to suppress them and make me feel bad about being empathetic and emotional. And it probably works as people see me as a cold emotionless cunt.

I unironically think that we have the most feelings.

Ivan knows

>cold & emotionless
But thats the average finn right?

Yes, but I think the culture is to blame for it. Male's feeling are suppressed and we're not supposed to complain, cry or feel.

Of course a huge exaggeration but true to a degree.

A

It's better to learn this way finbro.
Life is not easy and women will shit on the emotional.

how long is your vacation? 20 years?

i actually dont have much feelings. i am "emotionally detached" as one psychologist i went claimed couple of years ago.

>i actually dont have much feelings
Considering you're a roach I wonder why.

Doesn't change the fact that men's feelings are usually repressed and discouraged in most societies.

How do we deal with the problem known as the Y chromosome?

I want mexican beauties to piss in my mouth and then let me dive my tongue into their anals.

says the hohol.

i really dont repress my feelings desu, i just dont really feel much. i just try to do whatever i like to do.

Obviously not everyone has feelings.

this should be put on stone at every entry on any town and temple, and god should prise this words to be heard all around the world.
user, you shall know the truth and anounce it loudly and proudly for humanities sake

Its a seven day vacation but with 4 days of siesta per day

muerete pinche piruja chilanga

yes, we do. can I please see your tatas now?

CHI