325+ yards in the fourth quarter and OT

>325+ yards in the fourth quarter and OT

>most yards ever in the fourth quarter in any NFL game
>pull it off in the Super Bowl

>0 superbowl wins against quality teams

2014 seahawks, best 5 year defensive stretch in NFL history? The 2001 greatest show on turf against the last 2 MVPs? The 2003 Panthers? A top 3 offense in NFL history in the Falcons? come on dude

>objectivity

tom brady is a loser lmfao

>chokes with the best team of all time in the owl
>6th round pick
>horrible athlete
>Brain is concussed
>reputation in shambles, everyone thinks of him as a cheater
>his wife literally fucks black dudes on the regular

Yet there are people who believe games are not fixed.

Tommy Five is a god

tom is eli's bitch

get good

is this actually true

fucking hell

Does anyone else still sometimes have a hard time believing it actually happened? I do. Like, the comeback was SO big, and the Falcons collapsed SO badly, that I actually still have trouble wrapping my head around it. I have believed in a lot of wacky shit over the years but I really do still have trouble believing that comeback is actually a thing I watched happen. It feels very surreal.

miracle on ice is the goat

Wasn't the championship game, Finland vs USA was I think

IDC about the championship game moreso than the fact that we were at war with an opponent.

>losing to the retard manning twice

I'm not sure it is, the wikipedia page for records has:
>Most passing yards, 4th quarter: 264, Ben Roethlisberger on November 14, 2010
I also looked for anyone reporting that record and no one included in lists like "records broken in Superbowl 51".

No, a massive comeback would happen eventually. Heck, Staubach almost engineered a 35-17 comeback against the best defense ever until his wide open receiver just dropped a clean pass.

Brady had 266 in the 4th quarter, that is not updated

*git

God damn

>brady had 266

jesus

This is more true for Montana and the 49ers than it is for Brady and the Patriots.