Tfw doesn't play fantasy football because I prefer rooting for teams/my home team...

>tfw doesn't play fantasy football because I prefer rooting for teams/my home team, not obsessing over individual players and their performances

Am I the last of a dying breed?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/topdawgent/schoolboy-q-blessed-ft
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought that fantasy shit only existed because betting is illegal in the States

>that hateful moment a guy on your ff team scores points against your real team

Thats why I don't pick Spurs players and reluctantly pick Chelsea players

>trying to watch game with friends
>everyone hunched over their phones checking stats
>someone catches a 50-yard pass against us and they all cheer because they have him

That's correct. It's just a way to circumvent gambling laws.

Fantasy handegg is the reason NFL is still alive

i don't care about any other players on any other teams except the one i follow and attend. not interested.

nothing wrong with rooting for your home team and playing fantasy. fantasy helps get you interested in games that don't involve your home team!

in years where i dont play fantasy i only my home team's games and nothing else and i have no clue who half the players are on other teams

Fantasy sports are for fags

Pretty sure the Raiders moving to Las Vegas will really rev up calls to legalize gambling on sports games again.

>those guys that have 16 teams and brag about having the players that go off each week

>am I the last

No, and feel free to point out those losers who play FFG. Imagine being someone who hates the Cowboys, but then rooting for their RB every week. Sad.

this. and the superbowl halftime show

So many gays. So many.

>man I really wanna bet 100 on the Pats -3.5
>oh I know I'll just sign up for Fan Duel(tm)
no retard. everyone in the US who wants to be on games bets on games and has been since long before fagesy football

>fantasy helps get you interested in games that don't involve your home team

Unironically repulsive. I know that feel

On the bright side it gives me a reason to care about games like Chargers v Broncos

Redpill an European about (((fantasy football))).

Only autists cheer for their fantasy teams more than their real teams.

For the other 99% of us, all it does it make games you wouldn't normally care about entertaining.

Fantasy sports is dumb as fuck. The only purpose is manipulating people to give up more shekels. Then there's retards who care about it enough to hope their own team gets scored on so they can get more good boy points.

Fantasy football is for TRUE coneseurs. Prove me wrong salty grandpas.

>inb4 draft kings, fan duel be

That's only for gambling addicted retards to get a quick fix

No OP, there are actually more faggots today than there were 20 years ago. If anything your kind is getting stronger.

thank you
for 2 weeks now ive been trying to remember what the one-that-isnt-draft-kings was called and i was 99% certain "trade" was in the name so i was getting nowhere. and google wouldve been cheating

i kind of cycle on and off fantasy football every year

i have no friends to play with so i usually play with online communities where i pay in like $25-30. the worst part is how i massively, AUTISTICALLY obsess over it, reading up before the draft, autistically checking over the waiver wire, free agency, trades, etc. waking up at 2 AM to get the first free agents.

the rage and depression over losing, or a guy getting hurt and ruining my season, or seeing some guy who doesnt do shit win anyway

>mfw all the advertisements for those are like "why deal with a season long commitment?"
The entire point of fantasy is to invest in guys long term and try to outsmart guys on the waiver wire. Daily fantasy is truly a shekel grab scam

Why cant you do both you fucking autist?

No

Good for you

And if your team is dogshit enough to have 1 or fewer worthwhile players like the Browns/Jags/Clots/Bears, you could root for your team and draft everyone on your team with no risk of them getting stolen

Fantasy sports have been around since at least the 80s probably before that

Fantasy football is work. I do not want to work.

Im not sure which of those sentences is worse

>participating in a literal slave auction
seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>tfw want to play fantasy but don't have any friends

Start a thread, there's always people on/sp/ that will join your league

>last of a dying breed
stay blessed my nigga, blessed my nigga
really think about it, could be worse my nigga
don't stress my nigga, yes my nigga
we all blessed my nigga

soundcloud.com/topdawgent/schoolboy-q-blessed-ft

The smovoe get out was incredibly triggering for me. I demand michael peele issue a formal apology