Who will play them in the inevitable political thriller?

Who will play them in the inevitable political thriller?

Alec Baldwin, and Katie Ledecky.

brad pitt and angela lansbury

alec baldwin and sheev

>political thriller
>not comedykino focusing on the media circus and meme magic

Idris Elba and Idris Elba

>implying the Donald won't play himself

Arnold Schwarzenegger and a dying rat

Alec Baldwin's Trump impression is really, really, inaccurate. It's like a child doing an impression of a bad impression.

Holy shit Hillary looks disgusting
Thank goodness she didn't get elected, can you imagine having to tolerate that face for four years?

kek

He'll be much too old by then. Maybe he'll cameo as a random senator or elite or something.

Hey Donald. Shouldn't you be doing more important things than shitposting on Sup Forums?

You don't have to tolerate the president

t. democrat

Trump - Denzel Washington (to fill the movies person of color quota)
Hillary - Natalie Portman

>yfw liberals are actually gas lighting themselves into thinking that things like that are funny
Just how desperate are these people to lose the only thing they still have control over (comedy)

baldwins impression isn't amazing but the butthurt it causes trump cultists is pretty amusing so I support it

Donald's criticism of SNL is fair and true. The show went to shit when Lovitz left anyway.

You ready to get btfo during the next election too, faggot?

He's right, though.

Baldwin's Trump impression has no nuance or subtlety. It's hacky and amateur.

I'll have to take your word for it. The only episode I've seen in the past decade was the one with Chappelle.

Well, I'm glad you decided to make a post to prove my point and all but please stop that.
Your side already destroyed the media credibility, you're creating a very dangerous future society.

I don't see much butthurt, I see more "that's a truly terrible impression, SNL sucks", which is true and objective, than "how DARE this chump mock our president elect, SNL's crew should be deported", which is a butthurt impression
But then again I don't go in the youtube comments or Sup Forums very much.

regardless of whoevers president/governor/the mayor/a senator the majority of mainstream media will continue to be created in hollywood and new york and pop culture will remain staunchly socially liberal. your statement was as valid in 1980 as it is now. but hey, you're the one who views life as an unwinnable culture war, so have fun with that.

lol ok buddy you'll win the war eventually just keep posting on Sup Forums until we're all conservatives

At least their Reagan skit was pretty funny and had a solid premise. Their Trump skits are on the nose, terribly written, badly acted, forced, uncreative just plain not good. It feels like it only exists as a shallow validation for people who love Hillary and hate Trump. You don't need to be on anyone's side to see that. Hell, you could like Hillary and see that.

You mean like shitposting on Twitter?

Yall acting like Larry David didn't nail the Bernie impression.. Alec Baldwin did not

Exactly. Get credit for them shitposts.

I think Baldwin's impression is funny. Anyone who thinks about it too hard (whether for it or against it) is worrying about something insignificant.

Your bullshit strawman aside you're missing the point completely.
Alec Baldwin can't do a Trump impression to save his life. He's not funny because he sounds nothing like Trump.
If you keep pushing unfunny shit, nobody except the diehard liberals will be tuning in to see that. It will drive your side further and further into complete irrelevancy.
I have no dog in this race, I'm not even american. But this kind of shit will create a dangerous society.
Less than 20% of the country trusts the media, which means your only means of fighting back at this point is comedy, you better not lose it.

Woody Allen would make a funny Bernie.

when did republicans decide they don't believe in the free market anymore? it's been one of the fundamental components of American conservatism for the last 30 years. then all of a sudden during this election all the conservatives were complaining about free trade and supporting protectionism.

I hate trump but baldwins shit is pathetic

Same time liberals started to love government military agencies

lol look at how mad you're getting. why??trump is a big, loud, orange reality show star who shitposts on twitter all day. he is going to be mocked relentlessly for the next 4 years so you'll need to learn to live with it. just focus on the fact that you got your man into the white house and now he's gonna bring back all of our automated jobs by taxing Chinese imports kek

This is the kind of shitpost I thought would be relegated only to Sup Forums

Trump will be played by Alec Baldwin

Hillary will be a puppet from the Jim Henson workshop, think pic related.

Donald Trump: Robert Redford
Hillary Clinton: Meryl Streep
Bernie Sanders: Dustin Hoffman
Ted Cruz: Steve Buscemi
Mike Pence: Kevin Costner
Tim Kaine: Sean Penn
Jeb Bush: Beau Bridges
Julian Assange: James McAvoy
George Soros: Ian McDairmid
Bill Clinton: John Slattery
Ben Carson: Forest Whitaker
Ivanka Trump: Elizabeth Olsen
Melania Trump: Famke Janssen
Barack Obama: Harry Lennix
Vladamir Putin: Ralph Fiennes

>Melania Trump: Famke Janssen
>Vladamir Putin: Ralph Fiennes

Baldwin is a hack. Comedian Anthony Atamanuik does an eerie Trump impression and his satire of him is much more savage.

>Cruz: Buscemi
u wot

Idris Elba and Leslie Jones

The bald princess bride nerd cameos as Bernie

A tiny cameo by Aiden Gillen as Rand Paul.

>Ted Cruz: Steve Buscemi
Yes

>tiny

Aiden Gillen as a CIA operative who debriefs Trump on major events before parachuting out of Air Force One.

Trump: Tom Hanks
Hillary: George Lopez

>Ted Cruz:Steve Buscemi
>not John Carroll Lynch

Plus, JCL already knows how to act like the zodiac killer

This isn't Sup Forums, stick to the topic.

This, hating on Trump and making the obvious DRUMPF LMAO jokes are the political equivalent of Nickelback jokes.

They require no talent and only exist for stupid people to feel like they're smarter than him.

all boards are Sup Forums

God damn I love him.

>Trump is played by a black transgender man
>Hillary is played by some fat Tumblrina

I like Max Landis's idea of Will Ferrell playing him since you need a tall guy who plays amusingly insensitive rich asshole well which is his entire career

Hillary can play herself since she needs a job

John Noble as Donald Trump.

Hillary's face could be played by a donkey's asshole.

The could just put some make up on it and it would look just like her.

mccain is actually a traitor though. he wasn't tortured, the fact that his dad was a four star admiral kept him safe. what mccain did do was show up on vietcong propaganda radio that was used to help boost vietcong morale. the guy is a piece of shit neocon and is one of the enemies

They can't play the raysiss angle if hes a POC
Probably Jim Carrey under heavy prosthesis to make him look as much like a ridiculous caricature of Trump as possible, because for some reason liberals think this is funny.