MESSI ETERNALY BTFO BY NERMAN

steamcommunity.com/id/neyjuca
So nerman steam name is CR7 with picture of GOATNALDO in portugal jersey...
how can meshit ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/TOiSs
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355549311
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk but thats not batmanloko

the other profile was fake this one is real because neymar has no vac ban and it has SK fallen in his friends list

>romeroGOD

glad he knows

>0.1 hours played this week

pleb

How is this his profile?
Why does he only play cs go

because one of the best csgo pro teams is brazilian (SK gaming) and he started playing with them casually and kept playing... It's his profile because he has Fallen (the pro player from SK) in his friends list while the other profile that everyone thinks its real is actually fake...

that profile is in this group steamcommunity.com/groups/TOiSs

and this is that groups admin
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355549311

when he met Fallen he was already MG1

Sums it up, really.
Tsu's dedication has been the difference, and he will always be remembered as the alpha male, dominant player of the era, whilst Messi.... who is Messi?

So what are you saying? That the admin is actually nermans profile? But this one was confirmed since last year when he played with sk for first time...

Mess - Gifted player, 4-5 years of top class play. Lacks determination and mental characteristics of a top pro. Beta, weak, cheese pizza and sprite, autism, tries to get tattoos to look 'cool' etc. etc.

Ronaldo - Pure machine. 15 years + of top class play. Undisputed GOAT. Alpha male. Has proven himself in the EPL and Spain.

Neymar - More consistent version of Nani. Bottled it and took the easy way out in playing for a mickey mouse league. Not even a top 20 player in the world purely down to that decision alone.

where do you rank ronaldo, ronaldinho, giggs and henry

>This user has also played as:

>G.Jesus

ayyy

>Lacks dedication
Nobody who has stays at that level for so long lacks dedication. Plenty of players like Ronaldinho had that kind of talent but lacked dedication

>hasn't been online since the PSG move

I'm surprised he hasn't spent a good 2k euros on skins t b h

It's difficult to say, rank in terms of what? Ability in their peak? Career? As a footballer overall?

Fat Ron or C Ron?

I know I was just baiting. I really just meant compared to Ronaldo who is literally a machine and BTFO anyone else in terms of dedication.

Messi has actually surprised me with how consistently great he has been. I thought he'd slow up a lot more by now.

its difficult to know what people mean when they talk about the 'best' players

>scenario
which would you rather sign for your club, they both cost the same money and both are paid the same wages for 17 years. let's assume you sign them as a 17 year old

>Player A
Has 2 world class seasons where they score 60 goals in each and win every trophy going but then spends the remaining 15 years as a complete flop, barely able to stay fit for 45 minutes, misplaces passes and is a bit of a liability in general. The most they can get in a season is 4 goals at best.

>Player B
Plays to the same standard in every single one of his 17 seasons. Scores 30 goals a season and wins a variety of trophies throughout his career.

I know which I'd rather have. And therefore, which was the greater footballer.

Seems like a lot on Sup Forums would say A was better though for reaching those heights. I'd say B reached greater heights than A though, as doing it consistently over many years is a greater achievement and more difficult to do than having a flash in the pan purple patch.

Oh, and it's the same with trophies.

Some on here seem to think the World Cup is some sort of holy grail of achievement, and that winning this is somehow better than winning (for example) 3 league titles and a champions league.

This sort of logic is bizarre to me. The world cup can be won in 7 or 8 games and largely depends on luck (i.e. where you were born, what time you were born, weather/conditions/injuries etc.) whereas the league is based on nearly 40 games over a 8 month period.

Pretty obvious which is the greater achievement.

you people are gross, like if someone doesn't pick a certain 5 teams he's not good.

this dude is in his friends list kek

why all brits so jealous of nerman?