Not for sale

Not for sale

Who's this?

Sopinha

>we want all your neymar money for once in a while blooterman

>wanting to move to a terrorist hotspot

>would massively weaken liverpool and do nothing to improve barcelona

I hope this deal goes through

Liverpool are smart, they know Barcelona have money and they are desperate for a signing. They're literally holding him as ransom. I bet they'll wait for them to offer 140 million.

Coutinho is an upgrade on old man Iniesta and a garbage Rakitic.

Who will Liverpool buy to replace him?

>barcelona have offered 90m + 35m on bonuses
I understand liverpoo not selling for anything less than 100m cash, even if he's worth 50m

I hope this one is not happening, imagine this faggot being the 2nd most expensive transfer

Someone from Southampton

How is getting 100+ million for an injury prone Randomhino weakening?

i don't know why liverpool would sell at any price. there's no way they'd be able to replace him at this late stage and they're gonna want to go into the season with a weakened squad from last year

barca should have come in for him back in june; liverpool probably would have sold for like 60m

Liverpool aren't good with transfers so the money is unlikely to improve them.

Tadic confirmed

because there are a limited number of good players, cash is useless if you cant replace the player. Look at Bale, spurs got a load of cash and spent it on a bunch of average players.

buying a decent GK would offset the loss

he's already signed for barca, the liverpool board have asked the barca board to make it look like there's a battle desu

Tottenham improved after Bale left.

Eriksen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

it took them about 5 years, they spent most of that money on shit

no, 2 seasons after was their best since decades

Just sell this fucker so my team can get some money from FIFA

SE QUEDA
SE QUEDA
SE QUEDA
SE QUEDA
SE QUEDA

He'll be sold in the final few days of the transfer window, and we'll panic buy from a lower-half team, spending around £30-50M on someone who's shit.

Screencap this if you want to lads

Johnny Evans for £40m. Book it.

Because Liverpool can't get anyone good. Already had >£100mil to spend on Keita and VVD that hasn't been spent so an extra £100mil would do nothing.