Name a country which has never been cucked by Brtiain, pol?

Pro tip: it's impossible

youtube.com/watch?v=nYiOCctlPR0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Hamilton_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finland?

We are Britain.

Canada, Australia, NZ. Prussia

No it really isn't OP.

You aren't even a real country, Rus.

USA

perhaps one of the few to resist getting cuckholded by Britain. We enjoyed all the benefits of being a colony, then when we were strong enough we told you to go fuck yourselves, and you did.

Not a real country. We beat you when you were part of Russia anyway, then again in the second world war.

Creations of the British Empire and a display of our global reach.

Likely a bitter scot

Created by us and when you got out of line, pic related

>mfw remembering the pink map

lol you still lost that war though.

In fact a ragtag group of Hicks and Indians beat the shit out of your military in New Orleans.

You guys just can't fight against backwoods hill folk

Oh, and as for Prussia, if they were so good, they would still exist. Otherwise, each country that made up Prussia has at some point been dominated by the British

Whereas Americans are great at gorilla wars aren't they? Face it Americuck, you're the product of the UK offloading the citizens we found too degenerate and giving them their own piece of land to fuck up.

you didn't beat Flanders, you did stab us in the back a few times leaving us to face the frogs all alone. bloody cowards

We cucked Prussia by taking all the credit at Waterloo.

I'd call that one a proxy cucking tbqhwymvii

France ???? Fuck you colony.

Delet this rosbeef

Sweden

That's the way of the Britton (English). They did the same in Dunkirk. If you're in an alliance with "Great" Britain consider that you do not have any alliance at all. Even if their troops are depolyed in your country.

Germany was only cucked by an alliance of the most relevant countries on the planet at that time, never by britain alone. Britain alone never really dominated another country on the same technological level as theirs.

>France colored, not Brittany.
Feels good man

We got rid of Germany when they cucked you, then eventually the Russians too. We also helped uncuck you in the 1st world war too.

We have both cucked you and helped you to become uncucked by other countries to show you're our little bitch on countless occasions. Nice try frog.

>on the same technological level as theirs
That's because throughout history, we've always been far ahead of the curve.

Argentina in 1982 had NATO technology just like us. We even had the same small arms, and some Argentinian equipment was arguably superior.

Part of your empire ? All our colonies are part of your empire ? Go fuck yourself. You're literally French and have been for 4 centuries, lost all your so called claims and got rekt some more through the centuries. Even after enrolling the whole europe in your wars. You're pathetic.

We cucked you hardcore in the 800s. Does it feel good to know you are just a viking rapebaby and it is your only reason for your success?

>This frog butthurt

"too degenerate"

literally puritans

We were uncucked and you were afraid of that mentality spreading to the rest of your citizens so you offloaded us in order to maintain better control of your populace. Better to have colonists become independent than revolt against the crown.

Britain knew it made the right decision when it saw the French revolution a few years later.

>WE WUZ VIKINGS N SHIETT

It's funny how irrelevant countries always have to point to some trivial achievement in the distant past to prove their worth. Being British our achievements are many and span the past millennia.

Look up the battle of Mers-el-Kébir, the last conflict between Britain and France. We took the last of your colonies worth taking shortly afterwards.

When was the last time you've been relevant in any global level? You were literally begging for our naval protection in ww2 when the nazis rolled in.

Normans?

>We got rid of Germany when they cucked you, then eventually the Russians too. We also helped uncuck you in the 1st world war too.

I don't consider this cucking. Yes you guys helped with armament and guarding the Baltic Sea. But because Germany lost the WW1, they left on their own. Only countries that helped us with manpower were Finland, Sweden and Denmark but majority of fighting did Estonians (even helped Latvians to get rid of Germans and bolcheviks)

poland.

>literally puritans
Literally religious fanatics who killed those that opposed them. Basically the equivalent of modern day islam which explains the fundamentalist attitudes of modern day Americucks

You were too weak to fight off your invaders and begged for help from the bull

>begged for help from the bull
> from the bull
>the bull

>Turkey, Bosnia, Albania
>No Islamic spread
???

We are cucking you in calais right now idiot

>map
>painting hole of the US, Mexico, Cuba, Algeria and half of french african colonies

Fuck you and your tricks anglo.

Calais was British clay until that bitch Mary I lost it to the French

Not cucked, but betrayed definitely.

You couldn't even deliver the Spitfires we ordered before eastern hordes invaded us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal

Damn. I'm deeply sorry.

I'm sure the 6 spitfires Latvia ordered surely would have allowed you defend against Stalin for the entire war.

>Being this delusional

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Singapore

UK so big they had biggest lost of history

Russia. In fact, they've cucked you so hard, it was the death of you empire and a birth of a new superpower.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War

>not an argument - the post

>We beat you when you were part of Russia anyway, then again in the second world war
You didn't do shit to Finland

Haiti, They helped you to fuck France up during the early XIXe, even if you didn't recognize them as a Nation.

Israel.

WE

We didn't care about your shitty country back then and we still don't care now, deal with it

>what is Tehran Conference

only one guy fucked with israel

Exactly. Not recognised as a nation. To much of an omega to have been on our radar, yet still wanted to help us to try to ingratiate themselves to us.

We cucked the palestinians during WW1, stealing land and creating the state of Israel shortly afterwards to permanently create tension in the region. Israel is our gift to the world to keep the mudslimes in a perpetual cycle of violence with each other to prevent them uniting. You're welcome.

suck it anglo

/thread

Oolannin sota

UK is cucked by anglos.

Is that suppose to be an achievement cuck? Being on a list of countries so shit they weren't worth the bother?

Anyway don't worry you been conquered now. Shame it was by Ahmed & Jamal.

Nah more like your empire was to afraid of the swedish military

only now do i realize that the baltic sea looks like someone with their penis hanging out using a flamethrower

>Being Sweden
>Having any form of relevance in the world

Pick one

The Dutch.

sour grapes anglo scum.

You were Russian clay when we beat them.
What Swedish military? Russia cucked you before we could get to you. You were too pathetic and not worth the effort, hence your national psych now revolves around pleasing your tormentors.

Yeah, we're really jealous of Jamal's conquest of your """""""women"""""". You got us.

What is Hanö?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thirty_Years'_War
Literally got cucked and called quits after just 5 years.
Absolutely pathetic, or should i say absolutely ANGLO

Thailand

>britain has to live in the past in order for them to have self esteem

The jew and jamal managed to do in a generation what you couldn't do in 30.
How does that make you feel? Anglo scum.

>Us your neighbours

>Canada can't do either because they always have and always will be cuckolds

A tough-to-answer would be "name a country which has never cucked Britain."

San Marino?

Uzbekistan.

WE WUZ COLONIAL EMPIRE AND SHIT

WE WUZ

More like the Map of countries Britain has been kicked out of.

The only country that legitimately cucked britain is the netherlands, so every single country in the world except the netherlands

>precentage of muslims in European countries

I kek at the hypocrisy on this board, stay mad ahmed countries

Glorious Nippon, Korea and Mongolia.

>we've reached haram levels
god help us

Wew... Austria, the Netherlands and Switzerland reached Sweden-tier? It's been a long ride since the first refugees arrived.

I feel bad not being able to call Britbongs cucks anymore, but on the other hand we got 3 new legitimate contenders for the Throne of Cuck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Hamilton_incident

Here I am

Seconding this

Denmark. Vikings cucked them.

why is the entire U.S. highlighted in red instead of just the atlantic coastline?

Even Britain has been cucked by Britain.

We founded Russia.

Hardly.

Your brethren in the ancestral homeland remain uncucked by the Brits, though. They never set foot in Mongolia.

Name a country which has never been cucked by the Dutch. Protip: Britain is not one of them.

You are incorrect and projecting.

WE FOUNDED RUSHA N SHIET

tell me more of this meme

Least we still don't have rape police

Have you sucked your daily requirement of south african dicks yet Judeau? Remember, if you refuse to, they win.

he, take my bump, checking where is magic number

>Vikings were bad warriors

Meme tier shit I'm afraid.