Got into a debate with a dude from the UK...

Got into a debate with a dude from the UK. I mentioned I was pro-gun and he responded with the statement below due to the Orlando incident.

Thoughts or input? Honestly asking.

"U guys have so many guns and u know what. U don't need them. If all of u put the guns down then maybe u would be over 1000% higher than the second highest 1st world country on gun crime"

Other urls found in this thread:

mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html
ecotao.com/holism/add/enron/ENRNQ-Enron.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Horsey/10

>u

>actually engaging in a conversation with somebody who uses "u" instead of "you"

Don't bother speaking guns to 95% of people here, country full of cucks.

Guns don't cause shootings, Niggers cause shootings.
Ban assault niggers.

Did you shout "BILL OF NEEDS" at him like a true patriot?

The man's got a point!

Niggers are the leading cause of mass shootings, not mass murders (because they can't aim). Niggers fight over everything (except books) and will kill for almost anything (except for police). Niggers ARE the reason why gun crime is so rampant. I find it hard to even fathom some recneck going ape shit with a gun, unless it was provoked by a nigger.

He brought up the subject first and I asked him to drop the discussion politely cause everyone knows what happens when you get into religion and politics (especially 2 people from different countries and lifestyles) but the Orlando thing just got me riled which was a mistake on my part for not ending discussion and leaving it at that.

If all of the US put their guns down then yes there would be no crime.
The thing is that some people have no ethical qualms about breaking the law.
>bonglander
I still don't get why those guys are so proud about the fact that the UK police is mostly unarmed.
Like I wouldn't be surprised if I can take over the country with just a butterknife.

mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
Fifty killed with a knife

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367?SThisFB
29 dead 130 injured with a knife

Take away guns and they will just use another weapon with just as much success. You are a fucking idiot if you think a gun ban will stop crime or mass killings

Source?

Bring up Switzerland and point at demographic trends if you're ok with being called a racist.

>Ban assault niggers.
You mean ban niggers.

Can I get some labels on those fucking axes, Johnny?? You get a fucking F, see me after class.

>with just as much success
nigger there were 9 people with knives in the first one and 4 in the other one

Could have just used Hillary and Obama to cover criminal, radical Islamist, and mentally ill

It's an edited image I just whipped up.
That's actually the stock price for Enron.

Anti-Gunners bring up 'AUSTRALIA!'

aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html

Take away the numbers (years) and anti-gunners will be hard-pressed to determine when 'firearm reform' was put into place.

>got into a debate
You people actually seriously debate? hahahaha

Showed him those articles. If someone wants you dead or intends to cause you harm, they won't give two shits of what they use to do it.

And there's reason to believe this one was caused by multiple people too.

Well it's time to put down ol' grandpa. He's finally gone crazy

I tried finding out how many legally owned guns were used in crime the other day, and based on two different sources, it seems to be between 2 and 6%.
Also, mass shootings account for less than 1% of all murders in the US.

Guns don't kill. Minorities do.

Don't be retarded

Thanks this made me laugh

What, orlando? I heard the doors got closed by someone else but there was only 1 gunman

I'm not entirely sure how well he would have done with a knife instead

DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN

That's half the fun.
It's Enron's stock price - ecotao.com/holism/add/enron/ENRNQ-Enron.jpg

Based on an Australian government resource - aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html - ...it looks like 'firearm control' didn't do anything significant.

Anyone who uses "U" for you is a subhuman.

I am anti gun but I in a 60% white country you kinda need it.

between 2,000,000 and 50 years ago he'd be seen as the model citizen

Just look at their violent crime rate, no guns so they beat the fuck out of each other with bats and stab each other.

The reasoning is simple, how much ammo do you think you'd need to gun down 50 people and wound about 80 more? After the first few shots they wouldn't have been sitting targets either.
That's a lot of fucking ammo, it'd be difficult to carry on his own. With multiple gunmen it'd be a lot easier.
It would make sense to silence the fact there were multiple gunmen too (assuming it wasn't a false flag), it'd turn the media away from islamic extremists to "lone gunman with an evil baby killing death ray at his side". And of course, that's also assuming the other gunmen didn't just get out with the victims.

Hes a fucking idiot, I used to be like that fag, as is everyone from the commonwealth and Britain, and of course Europe. But than I looked into the actual facts of the situation, instead of just regurgitating the shit we were always told in the media.

Waaah he didn't type properly on Sup Forums he's sub human

or instead of ebin conspiracy theories he carried 5 or 6 30-round mags

>180 rounds
>almost 1 hit per bullet in a dark night club with flashing lights and screaming people

Just tell him to get raped by islam and call him a commie.

Or invite him shooting to show him how badass it is.

He claimed that he would prefer dealing with someone with a knife then having to deal with US "gun problems" because we apparently, in his mind, have school shootings every week......is your media saying those kinds of things? (Not being a dick, hope it didn't come out that way)

Are they really blaming them law abiding citizen or is this just a shilling drill to sell more guns? Could be a little of both.

Dealing with knives is considerably worse at close range.
youtube.com/watch?v=37XiSn81oFw

wikipedia says 50 deaths including perpetrator + 53 injuries (probably includes other injuries like getting trampled and shit)

5 mags only takes the pockets of your jeans with 1 on the gun, carrying more isn't hard at all

Update: Just called everyone here "red neck Trump supporting racist scumlords" and dipped out lol

Lol

>5 mags only takes the pockets of your jeans with 1 on the gun
But we aren't talking 5 mags, 5 mags is almost 1:1, I'd expect at least 5x that. He's not an ex-ranger with 30 years of service, he's a fucking security guard.

All you need to say is SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
Literally can't dispute it, stupid cunt needs to learn that the majority of gun crime and crime in general is niggers.

Didn't the whole thing last for hours? You don't need navy seal operator marksmanship in what's essentially a hostage situation

Then you would think there would be considerably more deaths. It wasn't exactly a small event.

So what are you saying, that we ban guns for black people only?

See

>the US bans guns
>criminals instead get their guns from the Mexican border, just like they do with drugs
>most people in favor of a gun ban most likely support "open borders" as well
>gun crime increases significantly while school shootings or killing sprees may see a slight decrease
Is this a likely outcome?

hm really makes u think

Yes. Guns should be banned for niggers - or reintroduce segregation/apartheid.

In the last 15 years gun ownership has doubled here.
In the past 15 years gun crime has went down almost 50%.
Saw this on Fox News yesterday.

WHAT
YOUR CHART
IT SHOWS THAT EVIL WHITE MALES RAPE HALF THE PEOPLE
FUCKING RAPE CULTURE

>Fox News

How does US government determine if one is black or white?

>Obama resting his hand on terrorists shoulder
Subtle

well no surprise there the US doesn't has a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

That is why I gave my source, they had statistics tho...

Both those cartoon gunfags are the same
One just took his hat off

We all know this, at least the ones posting under this flag. Nice shilling

>be Australian
>get up and go to work
>don't get massacred at work because no guns
>go to the shops to get new shoes
>don't get massacred at shops because no guns
>go to the pisser round the corner for a pint of VB
>don't get massacred at pisser because no guns
>walk home from the boozer via a shady alley with some sketchy cunts
>don't get robbed because minimal niggers
>God bless America

Enjoy Abo Cock.

Just tell him next time Britain comes crying to us for guns we're going to tell them to fuck off.

Which we should have done the last two fuckiing times instead of sending them so many guns.

>>be Mexican
>>get up and go to work
>>get massacred at work because no guns
>>go to the shops to get new shoes
>> get massacred at shops because no guns
>>go to the pisser round the corner for a pint of VB
>>get massacred at pisser because no guns
>>walk home from the boozer via a shady alley with some sketchy cunts
>> get robbed because mexico and no gunz
>>God bless America

History is basically one long lesson in why not to turn in your guns.

Fucking cuck

We are in better shape today than the founding fathers were 250 years ago

5'4" ? Holy fuck that's tiny
No wonder he tried to rape children what the actual fuck

That's wishful thinking user. At the Bonus Army march, the army routed the veterans with no hesitation, the active duty army had no problem at all kicking the shit out of American citizens.

Evil finds a way regardless of the weapon. Look up Bath School Disaster.

>be australian
>get up and go to work
>get massacred by emus because no guns