Agua

>agua

thread died, let it be

If he drinks the water he will just die of his bullet wounds anyway.

why didnt he just use the phone in his vest pocket to order some water?

I liked the movie, but there is some dumb shit that makes me angry.

Llewelyn going back to give the dude water is a stupid plot contrivance. Even Llewelyn acknowledges it's a stupid idea but he does is anyway. And leaving his truck on the ridge when he could've driven down was dumb too. He had no reason to do so.

Chigurh should've been fucking dead when Llewelyn shot through the door at the hotel. Buckshot goes straight through a door like that and I find it hard to believe Chigurh was standing clear since he never did so any other time he punched out a lock.

Nobody hearing the gunshots during their shootout was unrealistic as well. There would've been some people in the area. The cops would've been there.

The border guard would've stopped Llewelyn. He was obviously bloody. Border guards, even Mexican border guards, stop people and check their passports. Maybe Llewelyn would've gotten passed by bribing the border guard.

How the fuck did Carson find Llewelyn? Never explained. He just shows up, even though Llewelyn never really left a trail to the hospital.

I find it hard to believe that Llewyeln didn't look through or count the money before the hotel scene. The movie portrays him as being pretty smart and cautious, so how come he never counted the money or switched the bags? Obviously the gangsters would've been looking for the bag the money was originally in, so I feel like Llewelyn would've figured that and taken appropriate measures.

>Llewelyn going back to give the dude water is a stupid plot contrivance. Even Llewelyn acknowledges it's a stupid idea but he does is anyway. And leaving his truck on the ridge when he could've driven down was dumb too. He had no reason to do so.

He has compassion, and he's illogical. It ultimately ends up being his downfall. No one said he was smart, he was just a dude.

>Chigurh should've been fucking dead when Llewelyn shot through the door at the hotel. Buckshot goes straight through a door like that and I find it hard to believe Chigurh was standing clear since he never did so any other time he punched out a lock.

Ya probably.

>Nobody hearing the gunshots during their shootout was unrealistic as well. There would've been some people in the area. The cops would've been there.

Border towns are like the fucking wild west. There's probably less than a thousand people in the town and the cops might not even give a fuck when there's a shootout.

>The border guard would've stopped Llewelyn. He was obviously bloody. Border guards, even Mexican border guards, stop people and check their passports. Maybe Llewelyn would've gotten passed by bribing the border guard.

80s.

>How the fuck did Carson find Llewelyn? Never explained. He just shows up, even though Llewelyn never really left a trail to the hospital.

He's as capable a tracker as Chigurh, and all he would have to do is ask some random mexican in town if they've seen a white guy who was hurt and they would tell him. A fucking mariachi band brought to the hospital.

>I find it hard to believe that Llewyeln didn't look through or count the money before the hotel scene. The movie portrays him as being pretty smart and cautious, so how come he never counted the money or switched the bags?

>Smart
>Cautious

Again, he was never intended to be smart, he was just some dude who found the money.

>Llewelyn going back to give the dude water is a stupid plot contrivance. Even Llewelyn acknowledges it's a stupid idea but he does is anyway
it's amazing how you completely missed the entire point of the movie/book

no agua

>Again, he was never intended to be smart, he was just some dude who found the money

But he was able to figure out that the Mexicans had found him at the motel easily and came up with some creative ways of hiding the money, so I have a hard time believing he wasn't fairly intelligent.

And another thing; Sheriff Bell obviously knew Chigurh had been at the motel where Llewylen was killed, so why didn't he do anything more than a cursory check of it? I though he wanted to catch Chigurh.

It's not alright to break character to get your point across. That's what hacks who write like shit do. I was disappointed the Coens did so.

I ain't got no agua friend

Also, there is no way that a dude out hunting in the desert of Texas wouldn't have any water with him. Nobody is that stupid.

Chigurh should've been fucking dead when Llewelyn shot through the door at the hotel. Buckshot goes straight through a door like that and I find it hard to believe Chigurh was standing clear since he never did so any other time he punched out a lock.
He heard the gun cock. He knew lewlwyn was gonna shoot. Hence him moving in front of the door them keep walking

Nobody hearing the gunshots during their shootout was unrealistic as well. There would've been some people in the area. The cops would've been there.

Small town. Cops were prbly in bed. But the whole scene took place in maybe 4 minutes so you could say respone time wasn't that quick back then.

The border guard would've stopped Llewelyn. He was obviously bloody. Border guards, even Mexican border guards, stop people and check their passports. Maybe Llewelyn would've gotten passed by bribing the border guard.
Going into Mexico maybe of been why. Like you see a bloody American dude walking through and you are on the night shift fuck that noise

The other ones I agree with but most of it could be explained by lewlwyn being an idiot in aspects of his "reasoning"

>cormac macarthy
>the greatest living american writer
>a hack
llewyn going back was literally what defined his character

what did they mean by this?

(you)

>since he never did so
when he knew he was alone? And not creeping up on someone, as indicated by him turning off the lights.

He was prepared.

so you didn't read the book

Probably not, but did you read his dub to trip action?

desu I was just baiting because I was watching the movie and wanted to drum up discussion

What's The most you ever lost in a coin toss?

>burrito