archive.org/details/BezmenovLoveLetterToAmerica
a.cocaine.ninja/cathcb.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in stahlgewittern - ernst jünger

The Bible.

archive.org/details/BezmenovLoveLetterToAmerica

your pic related book is shit, i read it. don't make the mistake.

This.

Forgotten Soldier and Scalp Dance

whats this book about anyways? the german title is "how to win friends" and that sounds really beta to me.
is it about how to manipulate people etc. ? cause thats what im interested in. also books on body language etc

It's about winning friends and influencing people

It's just about common sense social etiquette, everyone should try implementating most of the book to their social repertoire.

That shit is common sense here in scandinavia. Are you an immigrant or something?

>Scandinavian common sense

1984 if you somehow have not read it by this point
thinking fast and slow by daniel kahneman
the art of the deal of course
exploring the world of lucid dreaming by stephan laberge

the book you linked is absolutely one of the best books you can read. period.

disregard morons like these. they either:

1. lack the necessary mental/emotional capacity to understand why it is such a valuable book
2. never actually read it

>lack the necessary mental/emotional capacity to understand why it is such a valuable book
I'm not surprised that an american mongrel would need a book to learn manners.

I know, that's why I linked it. I really liked it and am looking for more books with that level of usefulness.

This is another book I really like.

triggered idiot who knows that he's too stupid/emotionally numb to understand the value behind a book with over 100 years of proven success detected.

stay mad, retard. your impotent rage is making me laugh VERY loudly at you.

You're clearly illiterate Ahmed, because I can barely decipher what the fuck you're trying to say.. But I'm guessing you haven't read it, but just seen people say "lol, you need a book about that" and you blindly agreed like the pussy you are.

Programmed to Kill

There's a certain irony to a Swedish person saying "Lol you're interested in books"

>You're clearly illiterate Ahmed, because I can barely decipher what the fuck you're trying to say.
Sounds like you're the illiterate one, oil-nigger.

this little bitch can't accept the fact that everyone is laughing at his stupidity. it's obvious considering he was too much of a scared little bitch boy to address my observation here:

you're done, kid. it's over. you lost. go to bed and cope.

I think you don't understand what a powerful tool this is for americans.

Thier culture that makes them economically powerful also makes them abrasive. They also aren't bending over to the government to receive achmed's cock.

Lol you sound triggered.

>They also aren't bending over to the government to receive achmed's cock.
No, they're too busy bending over for Tyrone.

It is a oratory book disguised as self-helping. Wanna read some real shit? Try some NLP

XDDD nice dude!

Does that cracker have Arab semen and swedish eggs on it?

That's caviar, friend. You should try it, it's pretty good.

Ethnic swede caviar?

What's that?

You do know youre posting with a swedish flag?
The literal frontline of taking black dick and getting cucked right?

>Ethnic swede caviar?
Don't know where it's from actually. Don't you have tube caviar in Australia?

>You do know youre posting with a swedish flag?
Yeah, I'm well aware, colgate.
>The literal frontline of taking black dick and getting cucked right?
We have an influx of sand-niggers, not niggers, and that rape statistics stuff is blown out of proportion. You have more higher rape rates than us (since your definition of rape isn't as wide as ours).

one of the best products I use on my sandwitch :)

Good man.

You're just repeating what I said, with a projecting touch, nice one. Someone doesn't win friends, or influence people huh :(

>Someone doesn't win friends, or influence people huh :(
That would be you, wouldn't it? Since you had to read the book.

mein neger

So it's impossible to improve and learn? I would rather keep improving than stagnate like virgin neckbeard that you are

>the bible

nah, the tales by brothers Grimm are better

This one is quite prophetic.

a.cocaine.ninja/cathcb.pdf

How to Win Friends is a fine book, but the only thing I actually learned from it was to never, EVER argue with people in real life.

Russell Kirk - The Conservative Mind

betting very few ITT have read it, but it used to be required reading for contrarians

>So it's impossible to improve and learn?
A book written by some fat anglo can't teach a scandinavian something that he doesn't already know. It's pointless to read that book if you're from the north. SInce you had to, you essentially just confirmed that you're not a native in these lands.

Unlock your hidden brain powers slaves

You really need to stop roleplaying.

>What are some books I should read?

Something from here...
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Read better books faggot.

Lol, ok, now I know you're not serious. So you're saying, that everyone in the scandinavia know these principles by birth? Almost everyone I know are fucking up most of them regularly
>Don't talk shit about peoples back
>Learn to be a better listener
Only those two exclude the median, you are fucking delusional

>You really need to stop roleplaying.
I ain't roleplaying.

Part of the problem with those values as suggested by Dale Carnegie is that they're only a certain approach to friend-making that makes you subordinate.

>So you're saying, that everyone in the scandinavia know these principles by birth?
If they are native to the land, yes. A slav or an anglo would obviously not know these things (and you would probably consider them scandinavian since you can't see the difference).
>Almost everyone I know are fucking up most of them regularly
Because they are probably mongrels and/or anglo/slavs/mediterraneans.

The Deluge by Adam Tooze. The single greatest book about WW1. Once you fully understand WW1, everything that has occurred after it begins to make more sense.

Power of Now - Eckart Tolle
Models - Mark Manson
The international Jew - Henry Ford

This I can agree with to a certain point, there are principles like "never argue" that I think only applies to certain situations. But it's more about knowing that no one will come out of an argument thinking the other person won. Principles like being a better listener doesn't make you subordinate, take Andy Warhol f.example, he barely spoke to anyone, but no one thought they were better, because the social aspect is not the entire picture

What about the ones that aren't mongrels and/or anglo/slavs/mediterraneans?

Posting charts

>What about the ones that aren't mongrels and/or anglo/slavs/mediterraneans?
Then they "know these principles by birth" like you said.

I think never argue is the one principle that applies to all situations. He explains it well, there's nothing to ever win in an argument. Generally, it's the one idea of his that I still adhere to. It doesn't really matter if you're right or wrong. Obviously, you shouldn't be a doormat, but you shouldn't seek out conflict. That's the distinction.

>Principles like being a better listener

An alpha doesn't have to listen, he is listened to. These ideas will make people want to use you as a social dildo for good feelsies, but a true relationship is reciprocal. Carnegie's ideal relationship is you being completely subordinate and not talking about yourself at all.

so it's the bible that's telling everyone that not all races are equal ? very positive teaching

it's about something school shooters like you would never understand

One day people like you will be shot in the head.

No you're missing the point, the ones I know–99,9% of them you faggot–that aren't mongrels and/or anglo/slavs/mediterraneans not acting according to these birth given abilities you pretend we have?

Also you don't have to greentext everything I say, it's a reason my post# is there you fucking idiot.

Why so hostile user?

Are you having troubles unlocking your true potential? Are you stuck in life? Were you molested by an uncle?

not before I shoot you in the head
you're in the way of progress

>so it's the bible that's telling everyone that not all races are equal ?
Yes, it is actually.
>very positive teaching
It's from God, so yeah.

It's not about being silent, it's about paying attention to the other part in a conversation, which a lot of people fail to do, and it's annoying as fuck. They're almost so eager to get their own words out they don't listen.

It's literally about being silent. He recalls an anecdote in the book where someone calls him a great conversationalist and he attests to having said two or three sentences the entire night. That's his Platonic conversation.

>No you're missing the point, the ones I know–99,9% of them you faggot–that aren't mongrels and/or anglo/slavs/mediterraneans
They aren't mongrels? How do you know?
>Also you don't have to greentext everything I say, it's a reason my post# is there you fucking idiot.
I do it to be nice, so people don't have to hover over the hyperlink. You don't like making things easier for other people? Think you need to read that book again.

>It's from God, so yeah.
omg

>your pic related book is shit, i read it. don't make the mistake.

Matter of opinion, I read it and got nothing but good from it. If I had to pick one 'business book' this would be it.

He also says these episodes stick out because of something happens before-hand, like the guy in a meeting who lost his voice. I interpret it as a hyperbole to get the point across.

But that being said, I think, as with most books, its about getting the piece to your puzzle and move on. Which is apparent, because I think we needed two different pieces.

would reading these stuffs change me ? i don't wanna be a communist (in fact i'm quite the opposite), i'm just curious about their ideas.

Free pdf right here, family

angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

It's garbage. Self-help books are for brainless people with no introspection so they can't figure out what works for them. Following the words of some snake oil salesman turn you into a entitled nutcase like that Elliot kid who think they get x for y. Pic related. Everyone I know who vocally says they read this is a cringey moron who thinks they're xXxmastur manipulatorzXXx but they come off as an unnatural edgy faggot.

strong projection detected.

enjoy your impotent rage, kid. you still lose. horribly.

Can't believe this hasn't been posted yet.

Clean that up, will you?

Well, statistically it's not very likely lol. Because, unlike your country a majority here is still norwegians
You don't make it easier, If anything you're just making it messy, and make them read superfluous bullshit because they read my post# anyways.

No, only idiots fall for this shit. You'll just see how absurd and incoherent their ideas are.

Lads im hungover pls help

If you're interested about communism then at least communist manifesto is a must. The state and revolution from Lenin also. They aren't too long so you can finish it very soon. After that, you can find more interesting books from that list, google about them if you're interested

Me too, friend. Made eggs, toast and coffee and feel a bit better.

Gonna get a haircut later though, I'll keep you posted.