>hipster league

sage

That's a red card

Bellarabi a cunt

Based Prince of Bel Airabi

>Bongs are still S E E T H I N G

There can only be one Bayer(n).

ter stegen>leno

is saging really a thing in this day and age? are there any boards other than the complete meme boards like /po/ etc. where saging does anything?

>buyern

Just checked a Bayern board and all they do is complain about how bad their team is playing. Must be tough to not be satisfied leading 3-1 coming of 5 straight Bundesliga winning seasons.

My nan could have knocked that in

man bayer should win that game, they're clearly better

So many people left their seats that Buyern has trouble keeping the Telekom logo visible.

The irony beong that sageing is supposed to be done out of respect

your nan's fivehead would have knocked that into the stands mate

i hate all of them

If Neverkusen can get rid of Rudi Völler now they have a chance to become competitive again

that's why it's called "sage"
you are calling the op a very wise person

Why fuck DFB?

Thanks for that report field agent Hans.

Stupid sexy Löw

Because they force them to play in the Bundesliga instead of just gifting them the title and leting them focus on the CL.

It's an attractive organization and they're horny

being a munich citizen, having visited the allianz castle a couple of times when the bvb visited, i can tell you its not only an internet thing.
winning in general is no cause for their "fans" to cheer or be satisfied at the end of the day.

really was great experience for me, thanks to my friends from audi®, telekom®, adidas® and allianz®! looking forward to my next purchases!

CUT INSIDE

Is this intentional?

>failed to cut inside

Pure conincidence

nah, that happens randomly. you sometimes get funny symbols in the allianz arena. once i saw a swatiska.

UMMM GERMANY KKK RACISTS?

((no))

this is what you get when you play the german naitonal anthem pre game

yeah, those tend to show up quite frequently when polish and russian teams visit for CL matches.
truly random stuff

Dragovic is so fucking bad
holy shit

i dont get it

Its Telekom employees that get the tickets for free but they have to wear this shit in return so its not really free.

is there non-white supporters of bayren? or ultras?
not a tourist, but on-whte germans(funny as i say it like racial demographics in germany as in usa)

is bavaria the yorkshire of germany?

yes,me and my bros

Is Robben, dare I say it, getting old?

any screenshots?

T

Because of collectively punishing all fans when their ultras chimped out every once in awhile. They temporarily closed stands and that's when normie fans started to show some solidarity and now they have "war with the DFB" for a season.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ds_JHjXW8Q

>normies picking up our memes
/bundes/ RUNS Bayern fan forums

3 years later and i still hate lewandowski and hummels for stabbing dortmund in the back

>fox commentator confusing alaba and coman
top kek

just think how lech poznan fans feel

looks like saudi arabia guests

fit such news pretty good

>Hasan Salihamidžić banned Carlo Anchelotti from smoking on Bayren base
Hasan is one of the directors, and yes, he is (muslim probably) bosniac.
le sharia law in munich

no

Do they realize how retarded they look

>bvb in charge of keeping key players since losing CL final
What a joke club, everyone falls for the eternal Bayern or EPL sheikh dollar

they are pretty good at keeping players these day, auba is still there despite the media saying he's gone for years

Wow, fuck him if a man needs a smoke let him smoke you disgusting shitskin ape. Fucking retarded and i dont even like bayern but the man won you a title in his first season

Adolf Hitler banned smoking too

He clearly wants to leave

He all are.

What the fuck was that

i know, it goes both ways, but still.

true you don't need to remind me that. the stars have aligned however and due to some miracle dortmund made only ace transfers so far this season.

>these days
As in this season?

Mikhataryan, Gundogan, Hummels, Immobile (debatable but still)

and now Dembele probably

lewan is not playing well today

His problem if literally no one wants to buy him

Still infuriating

>The City of Bayer

pajeet still in this thread?

begone already

Bayern are wasting so much chances they deserve to get a 3-3

yet he's still there

>you now remember lahm is retired

Kimmich will be a good replacement

Can't say the same about Robbern/Ribery

forgettable player. so overrated

Because he's not an unprofessional cunt like Dembélé, and clubs all know that he's not worth that price tag

I'll stop watching Bundesliga

>implying muslims are not one of the most(the most?) hateful group of people on the planet
literally nazis

Well, Buyern was fucking shit.

Neverkusen should've won that. They played very well.

Liga NOS > bundesliga

Adi was a meth head

t. brainlet

Succ my dich angela

ancelotti too? man i am always amazed by seeing what kind of people smoke. i started smoking pretty late at age 24 and before that i used to be the classic autist calling cigs cancer sticks, thinking that everyone who smokes dies horribly at age 40, can't run, constantly breathes heavy, loses teeth etc. and only recently i began to notice that this isn't really true? i see sportsmen and people in peak health smoking, people with perfect teeth that smoke and i myself still run a sub 4min km. really strange.

rate
suedkurve-muenchen.org/Archive/4879#more-4879

I mostly agree with that

so what happened to renigger sanshit? wasn't even called-up

it's his birthday today

Bench

Any Bayer fans here?
What happened to Aranguiz?
Wasn't he supposed to be the next Vidal?

I never followed it lmao

Portugese papers couldn't even get any clicks linking him in £40m transfers to every english club so gave up

calle plz save us ;_;

my captcha literally is calle wheelers, wtf. does captcha somehow scan threads and predicts your respons with some scary algortihm?

/bundes/?