Why can't Marvel make anything as powerful as this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsqAJKFc59w
youtube.com/watch?v=r47B-p1WThY
vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The scene in Captain America: The First Avenger when skinny Steve jumps on the grenade during training, has more emotion and humanity in it than all the Nolan Batmen and Snyder DCEU movies put together.

>le beam in the middle of the city
>good
DCucks are truly delusional

Man of Steel is underrated as fuck. What a beautiful film.

You're wrong.

Disagree.

Marvelcucks have only cliche scenes to fall back on. Sad!

MoS and BvS are made by actual humans and not extensive focus-tests and reshots for the maximum safe space experience.

This is bait.

MoS scene:

>indestructible, unrelatable alien dives into meaningless energy beam during an orgy of CGI destruction. Yawn

Captain America scene:

>lifelong underdog and weakling sacrifices himself to save a bunch of jocks from explosive, displaying his inner nobility. A simple act of human charity on a relatable scale. Audience eyes (and Agent Carter's vagina) get moist. Cheers and clapping

This is kino

Triggered DCucks

This is Correct.

Captain America is a much better Superman than even Superman.

BvS is truly a cinematique kinomatica sovæ luva vulva a frolovusico vè. The fact that it handled its storyline in such a vixiesque way just shows how talented the visionary Snyder is. Capabrosica, clitorisalia sheniquallo semenos shuva shuvé, java javolo of Snyder in his direction of the movie is the precursor to its moving cinematography, maybe even better than the garbage put by "directors" such as Kubrick, Tarkovsky or Kurosawa for that matter; the fact that Snyder is less received than that of these talentless hacks just show how ignorant the mainstream critic industry is to true artistic creativity.

If dubs - DC will win this war!

How can marvel even complete?

"I can do this all day"

>proceeds to fight for justice for 70 years

K I N O

What did "Superman" ever do apart from look anally pained and let his dad die?

If not dubs - DC still will win this war!

The first avenger was so kino

NEAH UH

YOU CANT PULL THE SAME TRICK TWICE

Literally the most comic book moment ever in a comic book movie.

Cap knows he is weak and first to die in battle so he has nothing to loose thus jumps to the bomb that is clearly a test while all other jocks already clear from blast zone, just to show off.

Like Batman said Its easy to be brave when you have nothing to lose

If only Cavill had the charisma to make the scene powerful.

>Like Batman said Its easy to be brave when you have nothing to lose

Well. Then maybe he finally kills Joker? Batman is a fucking pedo psycho.

>What did "Superman" ever do apart from look anally pained and let his dad die?
Well he clenches his jaw pretty good in both movies.

Ahh yes...the garbage can lid represents the film's quality.

True kino

I like Cavill. Cool guy, and we share same hairline. But Sups is not for him.

The climax of MoS is absolute perfection. Seeing Clark pushed under the Kryptonian World Engine while humanity is under attack. Just as the engine is about to crush Clark completely, a vital scene occurs in Metropolis. A scene where Perry White extends a helping hand to his colleague, willing to face death together rather than abandon her. Then it cuts back to Clark and suddenly he feels empowered. He stands tall and pushes himself upwards, towards his Kryptonian heritage. As he flies towards towards his fate, a flash of Cristopher Reeves appears on Cavill's face. This is to mark Clark becoming Superman, as shown by the iconic imagery of Reeves molding Clark's face. This is Clark becoming Superman. It's not only Clark proving himself a savior, it's humans proving themselves worth saving.

This 2-minutes scene perfectly encapsulates Superman, his anguish, his inspiration and his strength. If you need to describe Superman in its core, then this scene is all you need.

This scene was never even explained. It's just like BAM the Flash is time-travel talking to you in a dream and then it's never brought back up.

It's almost like Flash is of that scene is from the future and it's supposed to foreshadow a coming conflict. Almost something like that.

He managed to fight off other ayylmaos

youtube.com/watch?v=UsqAJKFc59w

Sounds like its weakly setting up a future movie.

A future movie I don't give a shit about

Actually the garbage lid depicts DCucks

And no one gives a shit about what you give or don't give a shit about. Your opinions are not important, user.

Literally any scene from civil war has far more power than anything Hack Snyder can EVER come up with.

Literally DCucks

Marvel = Big Macs of film. Easily digested, unremarkable taste, intended for mass consumption. Not really made for lasting appeal.

DC = Fine glass of wine. It's polarizing, some will hate it, some will like it. Tastes better with time and age.

No, no! The garbage lid depicts that which protects the good and pure from the worthless trash. Wielding it is Marvel, who doesn't look all that impressive but understands what heroism is about, opposing it are the waves of "alphas" who think the homoeroticism found in Snyder's films is macho.

Neither are yours

why didn't he fly outside the beam and than only attack the opening?

Why can't DC make anything as powerful as this scene?

What the actual fuck am I looking at?

>Marvel = Fine mug of beer. It's polarizing, some will hate it, most will like it. Tastes better with time and age. Enjoyed both by bros, and critics with a taste for well-brewed ales. The voice of a generation.

>DC = Taco Bell of film. Poorly digested, unremarkable taste, intended for mass consumption, but only contrarians like it. Not really made for lasting appeal.

Ftfy

>AAAHHH TONY HELP!

>Not really made for lasting appeal.
Funny then how everyone forgets about a Marvel flick the moment the ending credits roll while MoS is still talked about.

Guy in cat costume, two guys in high-tech armor, redhead girl, floating android and kid in spiderman suit will literally look the same in real life if you put them in line.

>standard capeautist action scene
>powerful
even if memeing I'm having an lol

It's not even standard. It's far below standards. There is like 8 cuts for every second. It's amateurish as fuck. Something you would see on C-rate Television.

It's the exact opposite you retard.
Try leaving your room and talking to people sometime.

Really? We're talking about Civil War in this thread. First Avenger keeps being brought.

If anything, the only people pushing MoS are the DCshill contrarians who are obviously paid by bugs bunny.

That wasn't a powerful scene. It wasn't even an interesting scene. It was just more of the same drained of color cinematography lacking emotion and personality - wholly lacking in subtlety in the scenes that had a message so the viewer felt like they were being smacked over the head with the point, which only gets in the way of enjoyment.

Normies don't give a single shit about Marvel. They put as much thought into it as they do eating a Big Mac. They do it in masses, sure. But nobody really cares for it. It's a temporary distraction that you forget all about once it ends.

I would really like him as Namor. I really enjoyed his performance in Immortals too. Too bad DC snapped him up and made some of the most boring super hero films I've ever seen. Waste of a decent actor.

>DC = Fine mug of beer. It's polarizing, some will hate it, most will like it. Tastes better with time and age. Enjoyed both by bros, and critics with a taste for well-brewed ales. The voice of a generation.

>Marvel = Taco Bell of film. Poorly digested, unremarkable taste, intended for mass consumption, but only contrarians like it. Not really made for lasting appeal.

Ft4U

See
Marvel Pajeets don't even understand these films. No wonder they hate them.

Ten times more humanity and emotion in the first five minutes of Guardian of the Galaxy. There are parts of Snyder's films that are beautifully shot, but he really struggles to make you feel for the characters.

DC = The coming of manhood. The responsibilities that it brings and the consequences your actions means

Marvel = Iron Manlet and Captain Homo are having a girly dispute for 90 minutes, ends in a hug.

>Reddit man dances to music
>emotion
Alright, I'm sure Marvel Pajeets are now just namedropping any flick they can come up with because they're movies are so artistically and morally bankrupt.

>having tattoos
Is Zack the former prison bitch of this Adam feller?

I've been seeing you around a lot lately. Can you tell me why you dislike Indians so much?

Yes, you made something have meaning via vast leaps of fanboy logic not present in the film. Good job user. It's dry, colorless, has no personality or feeling. It's utterly drained of every possible remnant of life. All the meaning you could put behind it mean nothing when the movie has no feeling, no personality and lacks all traces of actual Humanity. It's so obsessed with making Superman an Icon and having Iconic scenes that it forgets WHY superman is an icon and instead gives us a character that never resembles superman in any way shape or form. A hollow shell with a label printed upon it telling you it's the brand you want, but lacks anything beneath the surface level.

>see catalog
>always a MoS or BvS thread up talking about the movie
>always infested with the same Marvel Pakis desperately shitposting and damage controlling
How amusing.

> The responsibilities that it brings and the consequences your actions means

Stay still as your father stupidly dies because he wanna teach you a lesson.

>via vast leaps of fanboy logic
It's literally all in that scene. No wonder Marvel flicks are so lacking in any sense of depth when its target audience is literally too dumb for anything but Iron Manlet angrily staring at Cap Homo for 90 minutes.

Even Marvel milfs are superior.

Marvel Pajeets? kek
Marvel represents the Aryan man. Everything about them is perfect and well crafted.
DCuck movies are like Pajeet services. Shitty and badly put-together.

Marvel is made by nu-males for nu-males. Even their directors are sad whores of Kevin of Feige and Anita Sarkeesian.

>villain says evolutions always wins
>gets btfo straight after

Could Snyder be more of an on-the-nose Christcuck?

I am genuinely concerned about Justice League, just because the Avengers has set the bar so low. I really don't want to see another one of these awful team-up battle scenes.

Snydercucks will never admit this.

If it had some jesus imagery theyd cum over it.

Joss Whedon made a movie that didn't live up to expectations and was removed. Yes WB still lets Snyder fuck up JL.

Why have the Marvel Pakis stopped making MCU threads? Are all the shilling efforts concentrated to Rogue 1 and shitposting DC until Iron Manlet 4 is out?

And then Kevin Feige's puppets made even more abortions such as Civil War and Dr Strange. This isn't on Josh Sweden exclusively. It's all of Disney that's corrupt and disgusting.

Because Sup Forums is MCU general.

Well he acted really sad when he saved lives

It doesn't matter what the directors' personal views about social issues are. They put together good movies and that's all I care about.
Besides, isn't Affleck a closet muslim or something?

A small child that is more perceptive than his university-educated teacher.

After rewatching Man of Steel for the 10th time I've come to the realization that Snyder may implies that Superman is actually some sort of Jesus figure.
I mean, there are some subtle signals during the movie not everyone got.
If you think about it then mind = blown

He would make a good namor and he could show off his smile and personality.

Sad hes stuck in snydercuck verse.

youtube.com/watch?v=r47B-p1WThY

Don't mind me, just posting the greatest scene in any superhero movie ever.

>ends in a hug.
It ended with Steve Rodgers relinquishing the Captain America mantle and hiding out in a foreign country as a wanted criminal, with Tony and the other half of the Avengers still tasked with bringing him and his accomplices in.

If Marvel gets the rights to Namor back, who should play him?

>It doesn't matter who the people behind the flicks are
So what you're saying that who they are don't matter? What are they then, just corporate puppets?

Let's for one second entertain the idea that their ideals have no impact on their flicks, is that not even moreso disturbing?

Who is ACTUALLY making Marvel flicks? Is it the directors? You're saying it's not. Is it a board of Disney suits? That would be awfully sad if it was true.

How can dc even compete

Well, Evans was in F4 just 4 years before he become CA.
DCEU is forgetable, so who knows.

>Reddit man dances to music
Is this you being deliberately obtuse or are you genuinely this imperceptive?

DCucks in this thread: how do you justify Superman letting a waitress get raped in MoS?

>DCshill marketing BvS attempt no. 7332

Cavill. Can Disney buy him out?

What's his contract with WB like? I doubt he has a 9-movie deal.

> is that not even moreso disturbing?
On the contrary, it's a good thing.
They will direct the scenes to be good representations of the source material, without cramming political/social agenda in the movie.

Because Marvel movies aren't made by individuals with talent and vision, they're made by corporations with tons of focus-testing and reshots around every corner wanting a 90 minute toy commercial.

Marvelcucks BTFO!!!

Then why are the Avengers full of Aryan supermen while the Justice League is a SJW rainbow collage?

>without cramming political/social agenda in the movie.
Oh really?

vulture.com/2016/10/kevin-feige-doctor-strange-marvel-casting-diversity.html

>Feige sees Spider-Man: Homecoming as a major step forward on that front. While other Spider-Man films have been set in a lily-white Queens high school, the Jon Watts–directed Homecoming surrounds Tom Holland's Peter Parker with a much more diverse cast including Tony Revolori, Jacob Batalon, Donald Glover, and two potential love interests played by black actresses: Laura Harrier as Liz Allan and Zendaya as a character rumored to be iconic Spider-Man love interest Mary Jane.

>I think that in the movies we've already made, and certainly in the movies that are coming up, it will be as inclusive a group of characters as one could want," Feige said. Though he maintained that Marvel will always cast the best actor for the role, Feige also noted, "For us, it's important that we don't feel like a completely white, European cast."

NO AGENDA AT ALL GUYS JUST GOOD MOVIES PLEASE CONSUME DISNEY'S PROPAGANDA UNCRITICALLY

>tfw the smelly disneylets never give up shilling

Civil War and Doctor Strange were loved by critics and audiences though. They also made plenty of money. By what measure do you call them shite other than your (feigned or otherwise) personal opinion?

>tfw literally zero MCU threads because they can't even find anything of note to talk about