Professional Cricket coming to the USA

Would you watch the inferior version of boreball?

forbes.com/sites/erikmatuszewski/2017/03/10/cricket-league-starts-lining-up-host-u-s-cities-partners-and-players-as-enthusiasm-builds/#209b8b764517

>Cities with high South Asian populations were targeted as sites for the eight franchises and Global Sports Ventures is working with legislators to develop new stadiums in major metropolitan areas in New York, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Georgia, Florida, Texas, Illinois and California.

I honestly find cricket more interesting than baseball, at least the shortened version, I'd put it on the background while I do other stuff

Oh boy, I smell a disaster

South Asians live in California?

WTF is cricket?

a sport for gentlaman - can't see it taking off over there

Yes. I dont know jack about the sport but if it was marketed and on tv I'd check it out

yea i live in san diego and there's a shit ton of flips here

>Cricket in Burgerland

Why?

>played by Poo in Loos and Pakis
>gentlemen

lel is it another sport you invented but suck at?

Say that to Phil Tuffnell's face and not online then see what happens.

>Phil Tuffnell

Sounds like a faggot. I'm pretty sure I can say that to his face.

South Asia = India/Pakistan/Bangladesh

Philippines is Southeast Asia

A bunch of Indians and Pakis live in California due to Silicon valley and the tech industry

>If it was marketed
Fucking Americans.

yes, but itll never take off

Does it surprise you? Americans are slow to embrace anything that isn't endlessly shoved into their faces by media/preferred interests. We have one of the most stubborn people of any first world country, many people are still struggling to overcome the fact that we aren't paradise on earth, they'd just rather fool themselves to believe than anything american is the best it could be. It's sad really, but the young people are slowly progressing and changing that (aside from the autistic internet virgins who think memes are reality)

Do we even have enough rejects from the big guy countries to sustain it?

Self hating cuck detected.

It's gonna be all Indian and Paki immigrants, trust me. I live in NYC and I see them all playing cricket in the park every weekend, all the cab drivers and bodega owners and shit, they love that shit. And there's tons of them.

People will go, probably more than WBNA games.

Hope you get to experience a Dodge Challenger's horsepower. Let me guess, you'd like to be more like Sweden. A country that experienced an almost 50% climb in sexual assault the past two years?

There's more spics than Indians in this country, yet MLS is smaller than the WNBA.

>Poo baseball

OPEN WIDE FOR SOME CRICKET

Shan't watch it

Imagine the stench between Amerifats and Indians in the same stadium.

>working with legislators to develop new stadiums

Yeah that will fly. Teams with fans have enough trouble