REMAIN IT IS

Whelp... there it is lads.
I was trying to remain optimistic about all this, but this news seals the fucking deal essentially.
Im still voting leave but how many of the undecided will ?

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36567005

>Thomas Mair gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" when he appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court.
Thomas Mair gave his name as "Death to traitors, freedom for Britain" when he appeared at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

woah, guess i'm a #gideonmissile now!

Fucking lol how much did they pay this guy.

Lol, nice troll bonglord

Only one option left. Increase bantz by 1488% in the hope that he will become a cheeky cunt and a hero to the masses.

The end is nigh

Noone cares, they all know he is a loony and has no connection to brexit campaign.

People aren't that stupid really, you just reduced them to charicatures because of your relatively high intelligence(which gives you unwarranted feelings of superiority) and lone wolf way of living, user.

it's only pol talking about it, myself i'm going to a festival to smoke pot and laugh also watch some twerkin.

Dude.
The past decade has completely eroded my faith in everybody on this fucking planet.

This will end exactly how we know it will.

>"Death to traitors, freedom for Britain

>Implying this wouldn't make me want to leave even more

This man sounds cool. More balls than you'll ever have.

I want to destroy the British economy so I'm voting Leave :3

At this point it's obviously a false flag.
Regardless, I couldn't care less that there's one less Labour MP.

I feel that people are beginning to see the media for what it is , liberal bullying, threatening and shaming and people have had enough.

I do wonder if this will push the don't knows to remain.

What will likely happen is the globalists are free to rig this now and say "the bravery of Jo Cox kept us in everyone"

She'll go down in history as the woman that saved Britain from racism. Think il make a gun to shoot myself

>guy had an incurable disease
>was anti-EU
>remainfags find him and tell him to do it for a huge sum going to his family if he falseflags leave

>people aren't that stupid really
A generation that pours bleach into kids' ass to remove parasites, a generation that is hooked on social media almost 24/7, a generation that's so self hating it hurts...

Yeah people are really that stupid.

Well memed :^)

come on now, we made it this far without delving into conspiracies
don't ruin it

This is bait, but I want to share this.

b-but muh false flag hologram crisis actors!

>This will end exactly how we know it will.

You mean it will end with you brits bending over and taking it in the ass by mohammed until ur ass prolapses while you crying and screaming ''SWEDEN IS MORE KEKED THAN ME; LOOK AT THESE SWEDEN YES MEMES; OGH FCUK MY ASS HURTS''

I called this yesterday and was called a "demotivating baguette" for doing so.

Yeah, it's over. We lost this one.
But there is a lesson to be learned from it.
Personally, I have never in my life believed conspiracy theories or "false flag" claims. But this is too much of a "perfect storm" for the Leave camp for it NOT to have been staged.

If the Remain camp had gone to some smart PR agency a week ago and said "We're clearly losing. How can we turn this around?", this is EXACTLY the scenario they would have been told to create:

"A pretty, charming mother of three small children who is a prominent campaigner for 'Remain' has to be shot AND BLOODILY STABBED WITH A HUGE KITCHEN KNIFE in the middle of the high street by a guy screaming 'I support Brexit and I am doing this for British sovereignty!' That'll do it."

As long as it was in question whether Thomas Mair really had carried out the second part of this scenario on the scene, I was willing to believe we were dealing here with just a particularly callous and Machiavellian spin by the Remain camp on a sordid accident involving a mental patient.

But now he has come out and screamed "I did it for Nigel Farage!" in open court in the middle of London, there is no way that this cannot be staged and steered directly from Brussels and Washington.

So the globalists have been too smart and too ruthless for us on this one. We'll lose the battle - and badly - on Thursday.

But by winning the battle they have begun to lose the war. It must be obvious to many people besides Sup Forumsacks that something is not right here. Someone could JUST NOT AFFORD TO LOSE. So when they try a similar thing, on a much larger scale, with Trump in a few months, the world will be a little less credulous than it has been this time.

To quote a nigger from the days when niggers were still worth quoting: it's gonna be a long time coming, but a change is gonna come.

They're going to beat us in battle after battle. But we will win the war.

looks like it
being tolerant is more important than being smart