Why are they called White Receivers when they're mostly black people? Pic related...

Why are they called White Receivers when they're mostly black people? Pic related, it's a White Receiver who plays for the Atlanta Falcons.

Did you really think this thread would be funny when you pressed the submit button?

Tell me about his makeup

because Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff, Lance Alworth, Cris Collinsworth, Dwight Clark, Ricky Proehl, Wayne Chrebet, Ed McCaffrey, Wes Welker, and Julian Edelmann are the GOATs of the position

it's Wide Receiver cause their assholes are wide from receiving so much dick

I don't understand. What's a white receiver (inb4 my dad's asshole)?

the real question is why are white recievers always called slot recievers? Even in the case of a guy like Ettlemen who is obviously a #1/2 reciever. would piss me off it i was him

Jordy Nelson isn't a slot WR

>implying he's not a Running Black

>not even mentioning a TE

Proxyposter wanted to be funny by calling wide receivers white receivers

Why are they called Corner Blacks when literally every single one is black? Why not just call them corners?

>Ricky Proehl
nice bait

12 posts in and not one
>german humor

I think we all know what goes in all fields

literally whos

rekt

You're literally retarded, it's cause the QBs are all white and then they receive it from the white QBs. QB stands for Qumming benis

>(((Edelman)))
>white

nice

This explains why our boy Colin K is a quarterblack.

Amirite tho?

isn't it slut receivers ?

youre mom

Its whiteS receivers, they are called that because they receive passes from white people.

silly goy. you arent a member of the tribe unless your mother is jewish

>german "humor"

Somebody post that comic with Tom Brady ignoring the black guy and passing to Gronk in triple coverage

>German banter

>jew voodoo overrides human biology