What are your thoughts on authentic Italian pizza?

What are your thoughts on authentic Italian pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs
youtube.com/watch?v=rarPC0c_z7k
wisebread.com/make-pizza-night-fun-again-with-these-30-pizza-sauce-alternatives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's shit

it's called 'za not pizza

i am greek

it's good and american style is also good

miss it

I like thin crunchy crust better tho.

Shitalian dogs stole pizza from the noble Chinaman, and claimed it as their own. Pizza is Chinese.

Amerishart pigs stole the US from the noble British man, and claimed it as their own. The US belongs to the Queen.

the pizza in the OP is thin crust

THIS 'ZA LOOKS NICE
FUCK GORDON

Objectively worse than 'go 'za

triggered

I just want a chinese cutie gf, is that too much to ask, cruel world?

I want to give her back her beautiful sky,
The sweet breezes of her native land
I'll give her the authority over pizza
and over pasta.

i like it but it's hard to get, you can get the bastardized pizza usa style at a lot of places but proper italian nope.

american pizza>>it*lian "pizza"

son of a bitch american
american is pig disgusting

i don't like italians, i despise their culture their language their gypsy looks and ways everything. but italian pizza and ice cream is god tier. they make god damn good pasta too. their kitchen overall is not bad.

hungarians are subhumans

but I like hungary :'(

i would have said you are retarded 10 years ago. today i have admit we are crap people and this country is doomed.

it's actually the thin crust pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=gt8LflOyyhs

have you been here? i never been to italy only heard things from others, and catched some tv shows when i browsed. i wanted to shank the fuckers dead after 20 seconds of watching them.

then there was this italian dude who made pizza. he was coming over and started talking to us as we ate in italian. who the fuck does that? you order pizza and never see the cook right? it's not civilized. this guy just came over to speak gibberish i assume asked how was the pizza. but i don't speak italian.

POLENTA E FUNGHI BIACHHH

Because you know only southern italian subhumans

Italian food is overrated tbqh. The Americanized stuff is better.

when the moon hits my eye
lika a big pizza pie
thats..........................amore

meat whit steroids?

be mean to me, canadian daddy.

why eat plain crust when you can put cheese filled hot-dog tacos inside of it.

well the thing is about the italian pizza is the dough has a texture to it and tastes quiet good in itself.

then you got your usual thicc murrican style pizza made of crappy white flour zero taste zero texture and filled with all kinds of crap.

Italian pizza is shit. This is what real pizza looks like.

Why do you autists insist on turning simple combinations into "recipes"?

>The name is polenta and mushrooms therefore you are not allowed to add ANYTHING ELSE TO IT or you will be making the RECIPE WRONG

the escence of italian cuisine is simple receipe, perfect product, perfect cooking

yeah you can add as many crap ingredients you want the end result will only remain crap. in hungary almost everything you can buy in domestic shops be it cheese or salamis or hams or other cold cuts are simply garbage. doesn't matter how you combine them what you get out of it is garbage.

Sorry but I don't speak italics

i will put bananas and pineapples on your grave after i find you and kill you.

youtube.com/watch?v=rarPC0c_z7k

>eating fingernails

stop hating (((your))) country, alexandru

>no +tip
im disappointed

the great debate

i'm not hating the country, i just hate the crap they feed us here and the fucking morons who keep buying it.

anyone who prefers american style over italian is a pleb with shit taste
yes, t. diaspora.

We actually mostly only have Italian style pizzas here, thin base, not that fat doughy deep dish American style.

Papa johns is legit better.

Greek pizza > Papa Johns > Dominoes > Italian Pizza > Pizza Hut > Little Cesar's

Greek pizza is fucking godly, especially in New Jersey.

What exactly is a Greek pizza? Google just claims that it has feta and olives on it, but I'm sure that it means something else where you're at.

Domino's is fucking garbage, how dare you not put it on last place

Its just the way greeks make italian pizza, the style of crust is different. The cheese is better, the sauce has a sweet authentic taste.

Shitalian dogs stole pizza from the noble Mexican, and claimed it as their own. Pizza is Mexican.

In your country probably but here it's not as bad as it used to be. They changed everything at dominoes. It used to be cardboard and fuckin nasty, but now it tastes like Papa Johns.

Mexicans make a pretty damn decent pizza too actually.

Got this from a local Italian pizza place yesterday

Subhumans eat their """"pizza"""" without chorizo

Question, did you ever have chili sauce instead of red sauce? Shit is bangin.

By red sauce you mean a pizza without pizza tomato sauce? Sounds gross desu

Trust me its not, its like this sweet refried bean/chilli sauce and they bake it with cheese. Its what some of the pizza places I used to live near did.

You're describing a mollete

Sounds absolutely disgusting

You're a mollete

Molletes are the GOAT breakfast tho

Fuck you, educate yourself
wisebread.com/make-pizza-night-fun-again-with-these-30-pizza-sauce-alternatives

Trust americans, we are fat. We know what to eat.

Oh shit yea youre right thats what its called. Fuckin delicious man.

I've never thought of them anything like pizza

What they did was take black beans refried beans beans and mix it with a tiny bit of tomato paste, then they baked cheese on top.

On pizza dough?

Yeah

Polenta e baccalĂ  is better.

You're supposed to use Mexican baguettes

Good lord, I never actually watched the clip before. What the hell are these fools doing?

she can come and claim it then.

No, he's right, Domino's is fucking gross. Didn't help that they were my main delivery option during college. There are still worse chains, though. Out of the ones I've tried, Mountain Mike's is probably the worst. Maybe Round Table.

I don't know how people can hate deep dish

>round table

kys kid.

whoa...so this... is the power... of italian...culinary genius...

Literally have a Screamin' Sicilian brand frozen pizza in the oven right now. Ranch and hot sauce on deck for that crust too tho.

>not doing the Papa John's and melting down butter and garlic to dip the crust in

>tfw some fucking faggot at an italian restuaraunt uses spaghettios as stock for pizza sauce

At last, someone understands.

UMA

Inferior to the the real thing, American pizza.

very good post

>$79.99
It can't be.. I can get that for like 6 euros from the nearest restaurant and yeah looks exactly the same, sadly not all italian restaurants know how to make pizza, they merely imitate each other's failures.
For me, pizza means this (pic), my personal preference with pachini toms and basil on it (couldn't find a pic with basil tho).