/CHI/

why am I so hated here? edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/city-of-toronto/2006-yamaha-xt-225-blue-plated-enduro-with-lots-of-upgrades/1284769461
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never forget

who is this?

Would CHIs be interested in joining ISIS? ادي واجبك للخالق ياعبد الله

CHI
The regret is starting to pile up again, it went more or less away for a long while but these last few months it has been growing. Why must I have such terrible social skills?

why haven't you practiced on getting better? I mean you have the perfect place to do it

just bleached a chicana to be honest

I really don't. People want to get their things and go, at most some old people want to talk about the weather for a word or two but thats it. I also usually just focus on getting my shift done. I am fairly certain there is something crucial about social interaction that I did not learn. I am 10 years late to learn this shit.

you can still small talk with your co workers

CHI who's in love with russian camgirl here.
The anger and depression that I'm not really special to her has not subsided.
I can't even masturbate because I'm still so hung up on her I don't find other girls attractive anymore. I'm so fucking sexually frustrated, I had a fucking wet dream for the first time since I was a teenager.

I am thinking of flying to Russia and asking her to take my virginity for $30k (my life savings).

dude just stop I mean you could fly to russia and find a different girl but still just get over it

My camgirl is Colombian
We've talked for about 4 months now. I think she would be willing to give me some pity sex. I have to find an excuse to fly to Colombia thought.

I want to man, believe me I do.
But I can't control the way I feel.

Excuse? There's like a billion excuses!
There's so many legitimate cool places down there and the culture is rich. I think randomly saying "I want to go to Colombia" isn't anywhere near as bad as something like "I want to go to Thailand/Russia/Philippines" where people will assume you're a sex/mail order bride tourist.

> revealed my power level to the qt I've been seeing
>Start talking to her about the Jewish question
>She's a (((Trump lover))) so I thought she'd be somewhat sympathetic
>Gets mad and calls me a "nazi"
>Tell her I'm not a nazi but rather a flangist but to no avail
Civic nationalism is the ultimate Jewish controlled op tactic. Codreanu warned us
Anyway. How was your week OP?

Memes. Memes aside if you are actually serious she would do it for 10k easily, that includes the room in some 5 star hotel where she has never ever visited.

>leaf
>thinks other leaves might not all be die hard sjws
You only have yourself to blame.

> Trump lover
> anti-semitic
hmmmm

why are you so attached to her though? like give me a legit reason
why are you like this?

Sadly she is a Trump lover but not an anti-Semite. These civic nationalists can correctly identify and fight symptoms of a cancer that is infecting our lands but they intentionally ignore its causes

I've said it before she's the only female in my entire life who's ever even acknowledged my existence. Plus she's pretty much my perfect woman personality and looks wise.

There's probably no hope.
I was considering applying for a Chilean passport as my parents are Chilean, but let's face it, Chile is as degenerate as Canada.

but she's just using you so how can she be your perfect women?

Yeah, but alone? That's kind of a red flag, don't you think? Especially for a guy who never travels at all.

What if you get kidnapped by her mafia boyfriend?

not really and why would it matter?

Alri Mexicans

alri boudica

Well I did say "pretty much".
She would be perfect if she actually liked me, and maybe wasn't an alcoholic, but even that can be super qt because she gets hiccups when she's drunk.

Nah, you can make it about "finding yourself" if you're a CHI, like white people do in Europe.

just try to move on try and find someone in your area just lower your standards

bump

Finally got the chance to play a video game this week!

nice, how does it feel revisiting your old life?

Bitter sweet.
This is very short lived. Tomorrow I'll be out of the house for most of the day.
So are things looking up for you user?

what did you play?

you also work weekends? and everythings the same

Age of Decadence
Sort of.
I have a short day work day tomorrow but I have to deal with car shit too

>chilean

CHIlean?

get out fake CHI

But I'm not Chilean

what are u

should of went with the moped

not him but i heard mopeds are quite good

what are your thoughts on a street-legal dirtbike maybe?

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

they are pretty good because they are cheap and you don't have to have a license or incurrence to drive it around

Should I buy this?

kijiji.ca/v-dirt-bikes-motocross/city-of-toronto/2006-yamaha-xt-225-blue-plated-enduro-with-lots-of-upgrades/1284769461

My parents are from Mexico/Texas

I don't believe you.

post a pic of it

the ad has multiple pictures

i'm too lazy

This is why everyone hates you

rude

Are you going to pay me 60k+ USD a year? If not it is a waste of my time.