Do you think the blues truly is American folk music. Music that will tell the tale of the american way?

Do you think the blues truly is American folk music. Music that will tell the tale of the american way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A
youtube.com/watch?v=2ko2VXpW7_g
youtube.com/watch?v=9CP8FgkmBpA
youtu.be/pE1AdXgzQEw
youtu.be/JY6bKuZaouU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is. Not even emo music is that depressing.

it's american folk music but it isn't the american folk music

youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

The blues is probably the purest music I have heard. it comes from the very bottom of society. And it part of american culture, almost purely i like to believe.

I GOT NIPPLE ON MY TITTIES
BIG AS THE END OF MY THUMB
I GOT SOMETHIN BETWEEN MY LEGS
THATLL MAKE A DEAD MAN CUM

youtube.com/watch?v=2ko2VXpW7_g

Even back then sex sold remember my anons

nah, americans have no culture

incorrect user, we have everybody's culture

The saddest American folk songs are about longing for heaven, mining, and the death of loved ones. You insult Americans by implying we're the same people as our farming equipment.
youtube.com/watch?v=9CP8FgkmBpA
youtu.be/pE1AdXgzQEw
youtu.be/JY6bKuZaouU
The only depressing thing about blues is that they play the same 3 songs over and over and people still buy into it.

you can make better music with farming equipment than the shit you linked

americans really are subhumans with no creative ability in their genetics whatsoever...

We created a rocket that propelled men to the moon one time. That's gotta count for something.

Tell me more about your Irish jigs and German polkas

Russians beat the US with the dog Laika, and obviously the life of that dog is worth more than any American living or dead.

I'd rather talk about waltzes, concerti and symphonies, my untermensch friend ;)

That isn't folk music though. There have been American classical composers but we're discussing the music of the common man.

>The blues is probably the purest music I have heard
>it comes from the very bottom of society
just like all folk (aka traditional) music then

It's the folk music of black people of a certain time period in America. America doesn't have a unified enough culture for there to be one "true American folk music".

>American classical composers
hmmmm what do copland, glass, reich, and gershwin have in common I wonder? besides being quintissentially american, that is ;)

An unfortunate number of them were kikes

minstrel shit

the only positive thing about black culture was created by slavery - hmmm

>Americans have no culture
what do you think an iPhone is. America has culture you just dont like that libtard

jazz, funk, soul, house don't real