Erasing history

How will the Red Cucks ever recover?>www.foxnews.com/sports/2017/08/18/boston-red-sox-owner-considering-changing-yawkey-way-to-ease-history-racial-intolerance.amp.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

O man

>racial intolerance
lol americans are cucks, what's wrong with this mascot?

if they want to fix america they should erase baseball

It's red which is clearly offensive to the Native Americans and POC in general. Racist prick!

Didn't something like this happen before once? A big group of goys destroyed their own history to be free, but then they got memed on and ended up much worse off? I'm sure I read it somewhere before, oh wait now, I remember

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution

Wow, almost 100 years ago to the day. Must pure coincidence. Enjoy your grass soup faggots.

I don't understand, Boston is one of the most racist cities in the US, why do they always vote Democrat?

College campuses register lots of young voters, Boston demographically might be conservative but it's wealthy and educated so it blu

t. Lonzo "He's gonna blow up, I tell ya" Ball

This has gotten out of hand Henry is pandering. They don't tell you that yawkey foundation has given out somewhere close to $500m in charity has medical buildings in Boston named after him.

#Woke

America is a meme.

So the Red Sox owner wants some time in the news while real shit is going on? All he's doing is making people looking in angry at the right side in real debates.

>he rates Yawkey

It's true

I live here. Unironically it's the second and third generation immigrants that are so racist.

>t. guy whose Portugese neighbor hates Mexicans more than anyone I've ever met.

State capital officials and employees too

Stupid, pandering virtue signaling. I'm sure their 4 Black fans will appreciate it, though. And Tom was kind of an asshole. Are they going to take his initials off the scoreboard, too? What about hers?

These people have no idea about the history of the Boston Red Sox. For over 40 years, Mr. Yawkey carried this team on his own shoulders. At a cost of over $10 million. He might not have been the greatest owner in history, but name one who gave more of his life to the franchise. His so-called racism wasn't based on a personal prejudice against Blacks and Latinos, but what he felt was the prejudices of his audience, that is, the people who bought the tickets and paid the bills (including players' salaries). He did what he could to keep them coming in and if that meant "no niggers," tough shit. Mr Yawkey wanted the team to make money, and frankley, it didn't work. The teams he created sucked and no one, Black or White liked them until 1967. Anyway, fuck off. If you want to rename Yawkey way, then I hate you.

OP here I don't want to rename shit slick. I'm a Yankees fan. It's just pathetic to see one of the only other teams with as much history as us go down the PC road. I hate you fucks but whatever you do, don't let them take away your fucking history man.

You live in Boylston? Might be me giving you a hard time

America was a mistake