So, I heard that this country called "Norway" is the most civilized and advanced place on Earth...

So, I heard that this country called "Norway" is the most civilized and advanced place on Earth. That the people who live there are some sort of hyper intelligent super-humans.

Does any of you have any proof of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nOOScpHYd0
youtu.be/-VBdAY8eA9w
youtube.com/watch?v=ysyxUJWsNEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Norway? More like Snoreway, nothing happens there

Here you go

Surely only the most advanced society could invent this

Take medicines

Amazing.

Ezcellent timing but I shifted to a morning schedule, now I am unstoppable

>advanced
>still can't build proper roads
XDDDDDDD

looks really hight tec

Who pays for your autism?

just get a 4x4 and ur set

the proof is right here

It isn't Tuesday though.

They got oil money, but instead of going Middle East they invested it for their citizens. Also smart enough to stay out of the EU and bait the UK into self destruction.

so cute :)

>out of the EU
>still sucks the Belgian dick and takes in shitskins

it's friday which is when tacos are eaten in norway

we luv women of colour

>the most civilized and advanced place on Earth
That's Croatia, Norway is the second one

went recently, amazing natural landscape and cool towns but i was reasonably far north.. the further south i went the more people looked ambiguously european and less stereotypically nordic.

Just use the waterways and airspace like a normal person.

Regent's Park now
Let's fight

lmao no the fuck you on about

Redpill me on Norway.

the flag is really red

Might aswell be Iceland. How autistic must you be, to tattoo a tricolored flag in monochrome

its 3rd world

Prettier than Sweden

Norway is just like Sweden, but with more farmers so they are about 20% less cucked.

>Norway is just like Sweden

kys

Sup Forums is truly the most useless board.

>That the people who live there are some sort of hyper intelligent super-humans.
Yes my man das right

>Does any of you have any proof of this?
oh yes youtube.com/watch?v=_nOOScpHYd0

So this shitty music got to Norway too, my condolences.

>proof of this?

youtu.be/-VBdAY8eA9w

having a huge oil fund and a small population does the trick

Does the average norwegian person travel to work by plane?

this

I live in Sweden for 3 months every year, never been to Norway but I imagine it's like Sweden but much nicer.

cringe

You'll be surprised, and on top of that, they don't maintain their roads. Norway is simply too big and too few populated, and they want to save their oil money, instead of doing a Saudi.

i fucking love norway, oslo was comfy and the natural landscapes are beautiful. culturally odd group of people, but i appreciate it. i wouldn't mind living there for an extended period of time if given the opportunity.

how to find a nice norwegian bf though? i rarely encounter norwegians in the wild.

fags are not welcome in these sacred lands

Norske mann i hus og hytte, takk din store Gud!

But I know your culture and history, can't we try to be friends?

Nigerians knows whats up

You guys may laugh, but each of those stones represent a non-norwegian person that this person has killed. The rope means that person has hung 10 anglos, the belt means sacrificing latinos to the gods and the latvian flag means burning down a balt town singlehandedly.

I wouldn't fuck with this person if i were you.

Magnets, how do they work?

My uncle was 2nd generation, his parents were from norway. We used to watch strong man competitions when I was a kid. I think Norwegians like strong men.

Look, Sweden is at 14 HDI while Norway is number one. It used to be right next to them now it's getting pushed further and further away. Pretty soon it won't even qualify for the First World. It's a sad case and an embarrassment to its Nordic family as far as I'm concerned

Iceland used to be on the top too. But then your corrupted elite fucked over the world economy and now they're not even top 5.

I can't believe we're number 10. Our healthcare and education system is complete shit, and completely BLACKED as well.

:^)

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

We're the niggers of Europe desu

Norway is pretty cool desu, but I thnk they have too much money to know what to do with it.

We know exactly what to do with it; don't

So you've switched focus from Finland to Norway eh?

>fags are not welcome in these sacred lands

Jokes aside, our smartest decision was probably to save a huge chunk of our annual oil money into a fund instead of mindlessly spending it on useless luxuries a la Saudi's. The thought is that we save it so we can invest in new resources when the oil industry is no longer sustainable and that way we won't just collapse when the time inevitably comes.
Fun fact, the state actually hired a philosopher to advice on this decision and not just economists.

This guy knows.

Oil state

>Oslo
>Norway

pick one

>mfw Norwegians calls bananas "guleböj" (yellow bend)

>mfw Norwegians calls an ambulace "klante taxi" (clumsy taxi)

norwegians are the only people in the world who don't completely hate us

no.

>mfw Norwegians calls a shark "kjempetorks" (giant cod)

>Muh true norskemann!

Thing is, the income from oil goes into the oil funds, which is basically money for rainy days, none of it goes to infrastructure, education, industry etc. So even without oil, we'd still have the same standards as we do today, but would be hit way harder by world economic crashes like the one in '08 and the minor one in '11, like Iceland was.

No denying that oil did kickstart our society though until the late 80s when the money instead went to fonds

No todo es perfecto por ahí. Mira esto
youtube.com/watch?v=ysyxUJWsNEc

FJORDKNALLERT

>man svensker kaller kröllalfa (@) "snabel-A"

Here is Bergen

Do they have SOPA in there ?

Muy buen vídeo, resume muy bien a esos países.

imagine your entire country is populated by nouveau riche, thats norway

Sorry, no sopa. Only smalahove

We eat that in Mexico on a regular basis, but not the hole fucking head, just the meat from it, on tacos (of course).

How uncultured

nobody eats the bones if that's what you were trying to say

>nouveau riche, thats norway

Cigány, prosím. Have you ever been to Moscow ?

we will get you one day

jk switzerland is going to overtake us

>Fun fact, the state actually hired a philosopher to advice on this decision
Holy shit, I'm in love now.

We don't serve them on the plate.

We also have far less jews, which is probably the largest factor as far as politics are concerned. Both per capita and total

I wish we did

>implying you can trick me into eating shark
>implying I haven't met an icelander

uma delicia

It's not. Denmark is more civilized.