Can we all agree that there is a 99.99% chance this guy was a regular poster on Sup Forums?

Can we all agree that there is a 99.99% chance this guy was a regular poster on Sup Forums?

MooAll Time Average Leaderboard

Moot and Chinkmoot have a lot of questions to answer.

Well lads, it's been fun. All brit posters will be detained soon enough.
>tfw you get arrested because MI5 cant handle the banter

lol sucks 2 b u

Dylan Roof was probably a regular too.

I think we are in all kinds of red list. Don't want to go to jail for shirposting.

He was like 50 so i doubt it.

I don think anybody here is over 16

Seriously if we get fucked on the referendum because of this brillonigger, I'm going to lose my shit.

It took months to build up the momentum for leave, now instead of talking about the issues, we have to distance ourselves from the brillotard who goes and gives a huge gift to the remainers, the sort of gift that dank memes can't fix.

How are leave going to pull attention back to the arguments, because right now people are forgetting the arguments and talking about the brillofag. Which considering it looked like remainers Bob geldof had just sealed the fate of the remain camp is a massive loss.

GAS THE BRILLONIGGER.

Also yes. If this guy wasn't a regular Sup Forums poster I would be really surprised.

you're projecting

>99.99% chance this guy was a regular poster on Sup Forums?

you lack proofs

Don't worry friend. We can do this together.

Are those people supposed to be the same person ? If so, get glasses. Asap.

>he fell for the satire

We probably called him a nigger, too.

SLIDE THREAD
REPORT AND HIDE
He hasn't replied to the thread

Fortunately I'm in America so shitposting is still legal. It's the people in UK, Germany, Canada, etc. that can literally be sent to jail for saying mean things on the internet.

Hopefully the regressive left doesn't get rid of free speech in the US anytime soon

>Hillary gets in
>TPP fast-tracked
>EU nations can now charge US citizens for hatespeech

Oh and don't forget, congress is working hard to bar you from your 2nd Amendment rights based on a watchlist placement. This means the precedent will be set to bar you from any right that they deem too dangerous for you to have. Here is a list of things that you're probably already on a Domestic Terror watchlist for:

1. Fuck
2. Don't have
3. Don't have
4. Don't have
5. Don't have
6. Don't have
7. FUCK
8. Don't have
9. FUCK
10. FUCK

>I believe in the constitution and believe the governemnt is taking away peoples rights
>BAN THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS THEY'RE DANGEROUS

>Declaring your constitutional rights to your peers makes you a potential terrorist

More like a patriot, jesus christ get me out of this looney tunes themed world

thats doesnt even look like him

How many people have to die before somebody steps in and does someething about Sup Forums
#banassaultboards

pol is a board of PEACE

Doesn't look like him at all, also no relation to Sup Forums whatsoever. The guy himself as a deranged moron on medicaments.

Then again, even according to your logic a single attack by a liberal whom are happening on a regular basis such as during the Trump rally or a single Islamic attack would mean we could lump them all together and go after them all. Fucking shilling hypocrites.

That list made me go read One Second After. The main characters daughter dies due to lack of medication. I didn't need those feels.

>over 50 years old
>Sup Forums

It doesn't even matter anyways because it's irrelevant. There are about 30 millions visitors per month on this website. How many murderers had a Facebook or twitter account?

Fucking retard.