My country doesn't have a general

my country doesn't have a general

Just post in sverigetråden, not like Denmark is a real county anyhow.

it's better

it is because denmark is the most normie country in the world

>generals
>not normalfag thrash

I know I wish I could leave this hellhole forever

/skandi/

this
everybody in denmark is too busy getting drunk every day and smoking marijuana and fucking each other and eating cheap meat and smoking cheap cigarettes to post on Sup Forums
lol

Why are Danes so unhealthy ?

gets made once a week and dies out after 10 posts because no one cares about it

call it /dfg/ - denmark + faroe + greenland

rolls off the tongue nicely!

we are subhuman
not quite german, not quite nordic, just subhumans stuck inbetween worlds in a copypaste culture while drowning the pain in alcohol

god i fucking hate this country, what the fuck even is this place? everyone is fucking autistic, most people can't even speak the language anymore and constantly mix in english when they speak as if it's perfectly natural. nuke me and my countrymen and kill all of us, it's what we deserve.

Now that you mention it, I don't know why the Nordic generals don't just combine. If /cum/ gets a single general, I don't know why Norway, Sweden, and Finland need to be separate.

At least you're not Swedish

in everything bad theres always something good

I'd kill to be swedish, their country is beautiful with vast forests and mountains and pretty lakes. denmark is fucking ugly, flat and literally the most boring place in the entire world, there's nothing to do here and you can bike across the country in a day.

i feel suicidal every day i wake up in this degenerate hell, even the rural countryside is nothing but wheatfields that smell like cow shit, fuck this disgusting country.

Between Scandinavian countries there are cultural differences such as frozen pizza favorites.

What is your problem

I was born in a degenerate dead country. even the refugees hate living here because of how depressing it is, despite getting tons of welfare.

Denmark is actually all the good things of Scandinavia sans the degeneracy

>muh degeneracy
Some of us are actually normal people who like fun.

why don't, like, all generals just combine to one big general?? we are all humans n shit dood

you know nothing about this trash bin of a country, it has none of the good things that define scandinavia, the fjords, the lakes, the forests, the wildlife, the cold winter and the northern lights. we have nothing and I hope to god that someone fucking destroys all of us and this pathetic country. we are not even technically part of scandinavia, only by "history" which means nothing.

>american awkwarly segueing into the conversation

I don't understand what you're referring to anyway

You need to calm down mate.

Denmark is a good country.

..- .-. / .- / ..-. .- --. --. --- - / .-.. --- .-..

lol just go on hiking trip somewhere, living in nature isnt all that

t. carpathian mountains the country

>lol just go on hiking trip somewhere,
>denmark
>nature

this was fucking cruel and uncalled for

have you ever been here? denmark is objectively a fucking shitty country and i hate living here, worst people in all of europe who will talk shit about and stab you in the back when it's convenient. i hate the fact that i was born as a subhuman in a subhuman country, i should've been swedish or norwegians or icelandic, but instead god punished me by making me be born a fucking dane with this god awful disgusting language and boring country.

yes i will go hike through 200 kilometers of wheat fields and enjoy the amazing view of industrial buildings, cows and more wheat fields

>tfw no big dick hill in finland

it's big egg hill, but that's aight m8

I mean personally I'd rather just ban generals because they're shit, but I think combining as many as possible is a reasonable middle position.

You could have been born in Pakistan you mong

At least then he'd have a general.

general with swedes and finns would be like oil and water

Denmark is arguably the most relevant Scandinavian country.

There's no way you guys are more dissimilar from one another then people from different sides of the US.

Trust me, it would be a fucking disaster

/scandi/

Sweden, Canada, Finland, Estonia (maybe), Norway, Scotland, Denmark/Greenland/Faroe, and Iceland.

I've seen Finns and Swedes memeing on each other before but I've never seen you get too out of hand. What's the problem between you?

>Scotland

you might wanna reconsider that part. there are larger cultural differences in europe by 100km than there are in america as a whole shore to shore

scandi is just norway/sweden and arguably denmark. everyone else on your list is not scand

>cringe, the post

no lol

>mämmi
>normalfags

Not really

finns are jelly

I like Scandinavia as much as anyone, but this is a shit meme.

the amount of shitposting and trashtalk would cause janny to commit sudoku if we'd be forced in one general

Well Finns are renowned autists. We all know this. But you're the exception when it comes to generals.

i don't think the janny even exists anymore. take a look at what has become of /balt/ for instance

Sounds entertaining. Maybe we can get him to stream it.

HAHAHA as if, we're about as relevant in reality as Albania or Macedonia is. The truth is that we have no real power in any of the organizations we're part of, it's basically just a pretend game out of pity, kind of like when you let a kid sit at the grown ups table to make them feel important, it means nothing. This """country""" is fucking pathetic, norway or sweden should annex us, or better yet, let's have america or russia nuke us.

Everything bad that's ever happened to Denmark is completely deserved for their oppression of Greenland.

Centuries of oppression by the swedes and low esteem small brother syndrome suffering Finns.

Also, the language and cultural barrier.

He does. I got banned the other day for starting a thread with a pic of a BBC.

yes, please kill all of us so greenland can be free.

I got 30days ban for posting pig fucking a dude yesterday, so there's got to be some fucker behind the scenes

QALLUNAAPALAAQ REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMOVE BACON remove bacon from premisses

to some other european country i meant

I'm serious please fucking bomb this country, denmark was a fucking mistake that needs to be erased post-haste and forgotten forever.

it sux2 live here if u r not a normie

Norway, Denmark and Sweden share a language that would dominate the thread. Scotland and Canada being there is just bait. Even without those meme countries, the general simply wouldn't work.

i can't sleep because my flat is 50 meters away from a nightclub and a bar and thursday to sunday are pure fucking suffering, i fucking hate this country SOMEONE FUCKING KILL ME RIGHT NOW

Why dont you go and have a few beers ?

So Denmark is the Uruguay of europe
I feel you bra

>Scotland is Nordic
Wow so guess I have Nordic gf Why don't you just go out to the club and have a drink, walk up to a girl and just talk to her?

with who, myself? sit like a loser and get drunk like i always do, except at a bar surrounded by normalfags? great idea

>have a drink, walk up to a girl and just talk to her?
i'm never talking to another human being unless it's of absolute neccessity, and even if i did follow your advice i would get called a creep and thrown out, not to mention that i've never been to a club before

Literally just buy a drink, and walk to a girl and say hi. Talk literally about anything.

You won't be kicked out. Also, what's the problem? You won't be beat up or thrown a drunk at your face. It's not like the movies user.

hahahahaha yeah just be urself bro lol

>h-h-h-h-hi my name is a---aaa-a-a-user
>UGH you fucking creep, chad look at this loser talking to me, call the fucking police this autistic freak is literally raping me with his presence

Talk to people in English, pretend you're visiting from outof town.

Thank god I'm not danish t b h

Our country is much more beautiful.

This!

Move to Copenhagen you self hating piece of shit

I like scandinavians
they often distract from widespread british autism

Is Denmark even a real place?

awww, you don't need one general is for fags. Anyway Denmark is best nordic country.

if your country hasnt got a Genral who commands the armed Forces then?

/dfg/ is already dwarf fortress genral

@77693603

this was a very good example of very bad humour

Autism is loud and lively in the Nords huh.

Try living as an autismo in America. Literally a country of chads. I fucking hate this place, let me live in the UK and avoid eye contact with strangers.

already plenty of danes in svt

besides, scanians are basically danes so it's not like we're not used

>chadmark
when will they learn?

my general is your general

Mine has 2

?

i wanted to move to denmark dont do this to me

I thought Americans were the most diverse and less normie people

probably referring to /luso/ and /iberia/

Isto.

You really overestimate how much the average person cares.

haha xD

come to norgetråden

we already got 1 dane, 1 faroe and 1 icelandic posters

i feel you

Germans are cute

i liked it

This is why Trump needs to fucking nuke you drippy leaf cunts.

You were cowards in WWII and you're cowards now.

Fuck off and die

FUCK OFF IMPERIALIST! YOU WILL NOT HAVE GREENLAND