youtube.com/watch?v=KCFyKRtlLOI
youtube.com/watch?v=p4g_zy8BnP8
youtube.com/watch?v=sTzJ_m5Cxyg
youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM
youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo
youtube.com/watch?v=_oVtgYcRMIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M2yIeJltdE8
youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE
timesofisrael.com/diaspora-ministry-unveils-system-for-tracking-online-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they'll all be dead by next month

> crusty oldhead detected

this is hip hop now, you luddite

it hasn't gone far enough

>tfw didnt save the uncensored version before it got taken down

can rap run out of drugs to pretend to take already so we can get to raps straight edge phase and the dummies who actually took the drugs die off

People grow bored of safety, it's going to get worse

ZILLA DAT NIGGA

You got me expecting one of the rappers was gonna shoot heroin expected Brazilian guerrilla soldiers who just got tortured spit that hard shit but what i got was pretty close. straight from the hood shit demonic sounding shit this is basically the hood i grew up in except i was the junky

Shut your white ass up crqcka I fuck yo bitch and I got a big ol dick sucka now suck mY long droopy snake dick and lick my asshole you faggot as honkey

Yeah but have they shot heroin whilst committing murder, child sex abuse, coprophagia, beastiality in a video? No, there's plenty more territory left to explore

quads confirm

these niggas really lit a skateboard on fire and did a tre
where are they from?

new york

Americans everybody

a place where the cops are "policia"

we outchea bitch

soundcloud.com/theboyghost/dick

this is basically what 69 is ripping off

Well they used to be friends

We all lose in this race to the bottom

Music harnesses great power for societal change, but those on top are intent on using it to destroy

youtube.com/watch?v=KCFyKRtlLOI

Why do people look you to these people and their lifestyles

Like I know it's cool to be "WOKE" and aware that your capitalist overlords are exploiting you and have effectively crushed the human spirit in many places so in turn we respond with apathy and mindless hedonism

But like shooting up with a bunch of people who ultimately don't give a fuck about you and celebrating violence and generally ignorant and animalistic behavior seems like it would get depressing quick

Though maybe I'm at fault for assuming that these people even care about anything

Call me a fedoralord if you wish, but if this is what the future is gonna be like I don't wanna be part of it. When I die, just bid me farewell with

>boring ASS nigga FOH!

I want no part in your "wildin"
I get the feeling rappers will eventually discover power electronics and take their music to an extreme far surpassing any of the noise acts in terms of intensity

gang rapes on stage, live murder, etc.

but gravesend or williamsburg either is cool but one is significantly more punk
this is the hardest shit i ever heard
for real

he's got lots of hard shit
youtube.com/watch?v=p4g_zy8BnP8
youtube.com/watch?v=sTzJ_m5Cxyg

>power electronics
wouldnt surprise me. some of this shit is getting pretty noisy.

The world is so fucked right now that the common sense you speak is considered a contrarian position

Most people don't know up from down anymore, indifference is the only way i can deal with it whilst remaining somewhat sane

youtube.com/watch?v=C65oaIHsdYM

more hard shit

youtube.com/watch?v=scLm0eY1Jxo

(this is actually zilikamis song but 69 stole it and reuploaded it after they had a falling out)

I'm a lonely guy so I feel like feeling this way is a result of being isolated

But it always feels like I'm imagining that the world is fucked but when I look around I see so so many signs that the world and society are in SERIOUS trouble

Like most people I might seem extremely apathetic and neurotic and most of the teenagers I've talked to just seem devoid of hope

And then you see the areas of the US that are pretty much the same thing as that video but for real

It's so fucked

69 stole this song too
youtube.com/watch?v=_oVtgYcRMIQ

youtube.com/watch?v=M2yIeJltdE8
r.i.p steez

stop posting this dont meme it -.-

this shit is good

Yeah heroin addiction is depressing and ruins lives and families obviously but the point of that shot was put that in your face. That's why it's not glossed up and romanticized like pulp fiction but a throw away shot to add to the grime and ratchetness of the environment where this song is taking place. Everything director does is to make you uncomfortable and throw you off your comfy chair sippin tea relaxin to dont worry be happy

>gang rapes on stage
wtf are you talking about, what noise acts does anything like this. i know about the stand up comedian who went up on open mic night and blew his brains out in front of the audience and gg allin but thats all self inflicted. self inflicted humiliation and pain in front of an audience has been in performance art since the 60's

>apathy and mindless hedonism
how the hell could you call this apathetic? he's screaming the whole damn time

A visceral release of aggression has got your jimmies all rustled.

>Everything director does is to make you uncomfortable and throw you off your comfy chair sippin tea relaxin to dont worry be happy

Yessss it's all just progressive 'art' goy

not falling for it this time schlomo

stfu

suck my dick nazi fucks

That fucking rocket launcher, my sides

>That's why it's not glossed up and romanticized
Yeah I love how he's the only happy looking guy in the entire video

if to oppose influential music stars romanticising opiate use and violence makes you a nazi in 2018 than so be it

ever have a drill bit into your joints and bones?

I think he was too pussy to do it and they edited the sound in

kill yourself you fucking retard not everyone is applying or the high school talent show some are trying to express their reality some people are artists and not trying to get some pussy from theatre class

youtube.com/watch?v=0OPxOmBYSbE

not with the way his boy next to him jumped, you cant fake that

morals, what are they? Standards, what are they? You'll learn one day user

ive tried as hard i can to hate this guy but i cant, his and zillas music is awesome and their videos are top notch

you have to respect that they built themselves out of nothing

Sup Forumstards are such fucking brainlets lmao. imagine blaming your own incompetency and generally being a fucking loser on "DA JOOZ!!!"

imagine thinking the state of the world was by chance, the hellish future we are walking into were inevitable, and that those with money and power wouldn't use it to control others at the advantage of their tribe

principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.
a level of quality or attainment.
are they relative or universal? can a privileged art school bitch boy making music for junior high schoolers really speak on morality and standards. I'll ask this again cause this is not no edgy throw away shit this is real shit have you ever had burning needles pierce your dick? You're probably a rapper who thinks anyone over the age of 15 gives the slightest fuck what he has to say

nigga shut up

this post gave me cancer

were walking into you uninformed cuckhold piece of garbage, if you dont know anything why speak to start some sort of revolt and get a bunch of people needlessly killed to stroke your ego cock

this poster probably listens to hopsin

really cause i've been tortured and i've served and you're gonna sit there a judge me for heroin use im a soldier boy

it's not about killing it's about recognising the situation and speaking on it whilst we still have a chance to do so. To learn who rules over you..

timesofisrael.com/diaspora-ministry-unveils-system-for-tracking-online-anti-semitism/

so? its 1984 hackers rule the world there are 5 niggas watching me through my webcam right now im an mkultra baby, baby

stop making it a race thing dude. such a brainlet excuse. Its literally what the people in power want you to blame it on.

I used to think like that until the cohencidences became too big to ignore. Read the protocols, it's all there.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE

i hollow out nazis head with a 12 gauge legally since the un declared nazis war criminals in 1968

Pretty sure the people in power want you to blame it on something ambiguous like 'white males', rather than looking at who the power players are and the common thread that links 90% of them up

fucking niggers

I can recognize the Neon Genesis Evangelion logo on the leg of the guy on the left

fascism doesn't threaten the people at the top, they get to keep all their wealth. At this point we're at a crossroads in society on whether to blame the poor and minorities for shit going wrong or to actually blame the people in power. And i'm not talking about jews, im talking about the rich

so when we robbin jay z?

soon enough, he's not the biggest problem atm tho. Jay z isn't lobbying against climate change or fucking over poor people (as much).

>And i'm not talking about jews, im talking about the rich
People like Rockefeller and Soros?

Blaming 'the rich' sounds just as stupid as blaming 'the jews'

corruption is at the root of all this. And corruption has become normalised and firmly ingrained into our way of life

corruption is a broad-ass term, please elaborate

>goy
this happened right before the holocaust remember?

yeah dude fuck all of them

who you think killed tupac and biggie? How do you think he got so rich coming from ocean ave?

This is awesome. It's like half rap half grindcore.

best thread on mu in a while, asking the (((big))) questions

capitalism is inherently corrupt

Humans are inherently corrupt

What makes you think an alternative system would be any different?

i don't think so, humans have a lot of capacity for good, we are shaped by the system we exist in

this

we weren't born this way though, we have been moulded by the social architects who run the media, education, entertainment.. and who are the social architects?

This guy looks like someone pulled him out of a Saints Row game holy shit

A system which was created by ourselves

by establishing workplace democracy and limiting the amount of power and control people can have, as well as getting rid of the profit motive, there will be no opportunity for corruption

>as well as getting rid of the profit motive
ain't happenin ya fuckin commie

They're both weebs

Nah, theft and violence shaped what we are, user. It's in our history and our DNA; way before politics even existed.
We are one of the worst species on this planet.

once you give extraordinary power to people it's hard to get them to give it back

The elite families, the historic bloodlines, those who really wield power - they aren't gonna go away.

Guess who would agree? Most communists.

The most basic premise of communism is that the working class would be willing to liquidate the bourgeoisie to make their lives better. All a lot of people seem to think it's some kind of kumbaya utopianism but no, from the get-go it appeals to your most cynical and materialistic sensibilities. It's no coincidence that virtually ever communist is also an atheist.

>social(relating to society or its organization) aka the human population architects
god

no evidence for this tho user. Plenty of evidence for the Frankfurt School though

I have plenty of evidence for god

a system that was forced on the majority by the few

I think it's the other way around. Communists believe human can be good by nature, which is why they believe in their utopias.
Capitalism is the same but with less naivette and more cinism.

can you people shut the fuck up

What kinda god let's us get to this place we are at as a species?

commuists = nazis historically

user, humanity has been trash way way before this "capitalist vs communism" false dichotomy was created 100 or 200 years ago.
Humanity has been being vile and trash since humans realized they could stop wasting energy chasing animals and collecting fruit if they can just steal from others who have already done the hard work.

individualism teaches us not to trust our fellow man and see the worst in each other. It is central to capitalism