youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
justice4germans.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Fake
No
Sup Forums thinks this is efficient stocking of jews

>crisis actors

that picture is a proven fake i guess thats the joke

I laugh at how red pilled = believing paranoid conspiracy theories. Stay special, pol.

It was a holiday resort
It had swimming pools etc
Jews flocked to those resorts

Do they look sad to you? They're all smiling
It was like a hostel

The Holocaust is like Trump getting elected.
I hope it's true, but deep down I know there is no chance of it being real.

The Germans are just trying to make sure they stay /fit/ I don't see the problem

Best post

No proof presented they are jews

>there are people on Sup Forums, right now, that think there are more than 3 blurry pictures total from the "death" camps

It is satirical banter in saying it didn't happen.

Daily reminder

We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish (Israeli Ynet News)
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

Vladimir Putin said: "80 to 85% Jews in 1st Soviet Government." (Wh en they set up the first commie government, out of the 545 commissars, 477 were Jews and most of the others were married to Jews.) youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

OP BTFO

Pic of german civilians captured when they tried to escape the hellfires of Dresden. We should really talk more avout Dresden.

No, there are starving people in all wars.

I have seen similar images from the Syrian civil war and thus your picture proves just about nothing.

>implying nazi germany didnt ask for it

Noice

Slide It

Right back atcha, spook.

It doesn't matter if it was 1 million or 7 million or 14 million but it is indicative of their character as a people that they increase the number constantly.

Part of that was that the USSR wanted to make the Nazis look even worse than they were and we didn't object.

Would it really make any difference if it was 1 mil?

(((this response originally written in ballpoint pen)))

but seriously we all know of their propaganda arm but the point still stands.

So where did they get the naked guy? Perhaps he could have been in the picture and been removed later on.

If it was real they'd be dead from a bullet to the head.

>believing the 6,000,000
>not understanding cremation times and dimensional analysis
>not understanding logistics
>trusting ANYTHING that came from behind the iron curtain

I could go on, but
>1 post from this ID

But the original is stil real...

Hmm, well, I'm not too sure if it's fake or not. I just don't care about Jews dying! Completely irrelevant to me, someone with no paternal ties to anyone who fought for Germany. I just want you guys to shut the fuck up about it and stop trying to collapse the world economy. Basically, everything you guys are currently doing? Do the exact opposite or just fucking kill yourselves. Okay? :)

the original is real, and of an interment camp with bombed out supply lines, not one that was ever claimed to be a death camp.

Greatest article ever. This was the biggest redpill for me when I first read it almost ten years ago. Truly an eye opener.

>Sup Forums is always right

no one from europe, and especially from nazi occupied europe, would deny the holocaust, because thee is a living fucking memory of it. so its no wonder holocaust-deniers are mostly USA and UK.

>my grandfather told me stories of jews taken away, croat quislings slaughtering them and serb children

oh and btw its not just the SS, the regular army commited atrocities as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kragujevac_massacre

jewish tricks!

The original shows some POW's getting deported to Israel (Palestine) who have typhus and are starving after Allies bombed the supply routes. Why do you think delousing with Zyklon B was such a big deal? Lice carry typhus.

pure poetry

why is there a link (winstonsmithministryofthruth.blogspot.cu.uk) in the supposed NYT photo?

>[citation needed]

As much as it warms my heart to learn of more dead serbs, that still doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

All videos and pictures were taken of the very well documented "regular" camps, we only have a few blurry pictures from any "death" camps.

serious question, why would anyone take a pic of people in a death camp ?
a photo op ? no point in that, I think the nazi would rather keep it quiet

I don't think there's a single reason for taking a pic of prisoners in a death camp.
whatever that pic is, it doesn't come from one.

I'm not denying the lol low cost but that pic is pure propaganda and fabrication.

True. I often asked myself that as a kid looking at "ghost photos" like, why are you taking a photo of this staircase, or non-descript window? Once you think on meta layers you see through a lot of bullshit.

Take drugs, kids.

on which part?

it's buchenwald faggot, you don't have to argue against it being a death camp

Why do nigger film themselves committing crimes?

i searched for more, but every single picture i find has the link. I'm not saying i believe it's real, but it suggests that there is only a single source for the picture of the paper. Is there another version without ling?

Are you suggesting the Nazis did it to brag on Instagram?

serious question, why would anyone take a pic of people in a prison?
a photo op ? no point in that, I think the military would rather keep it quiet

I don't think there's a single reason for taking a pic of prisoners.
whatever that pic is, it doesn't come from one.

I'm not denying the lol low cost but that pic is pure propaganda and fabrication.

:^) reported to mama merkel
get fucked racist

Just the fact it's been unapologetically doctored in the past means it has no legitimacy and can't be taken as reliable in any way

>(((confirmation by jewish experts needed)))

>it's buchenwald faggot
>This total (56,545) corresponds to a death rate of 24 percent, assuming that the number of persons passing through the camp according to documents left by the SS, 240,000 prisoners, is accurate.
so it wasn't a death camp, it was just a prison
which makes it understandable that you'd take pics to keep records of prisoners

youtube.com/watch?v=FSuNmBD4zE8

found another version. there has to be an original somewhere. anyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=EzjcbPMAa1w

Why did you just quote that to me as if it doesn't back up what I said and make you look kind of dumb?

youtube.com/watch?v=XEZkvsK7nfo

it backs up what you said man
I'm agreeing with you and confirming that it's not a pic from a death camp
which agrees with me saying that there'd be no point in taking pics in an actual death camp.

was I too subtile ?

it was real, here we can se a rare coloured aerial photo of a death camp

you're a fucking retard like most holocaust deniers.
Of course most holocaust deniers are american, you guys dont care about history or facts.
There is people ALIVE that lived through this shit here in europe.
for fuck sake my gran brought food to her father while he was in an imprisonment camp, she almost got shot while riding a bus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_shtetls
So all those abandoned shtetls are abandoned because their inhabitants left to Israel in a planned, coordinated move involving a couple of million people, who all agreed to lie about being holocausted?
That makes total sense. Current Jewish population of Israel is about six million. If there had been migration then, it would have at least nine to 10 million people. Or did they all decide not to have children?

To deny Hitler planned and executed anything less than a genocide against Jews and (most) Slavs is absolutely moronic.

youtube.com/watch?v=88BWLrins-g

>1 post by this ID

>Muh info graphs

TYPHUS
Y
P
H
U
S

Pls don't report to me to the government, I cannot legally discuss the HOLOCAUST

What was that, last week, Pedro?

>chimneys actually attached to something

Inaccurate.

youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM

please tell me you didnt mistake my flag for Mexico's, that would be so classic.
also, can you try and express an intelligent thought in 10 words or more? I know it's more than what is asked in your school system but bear with me

What makes the idea of the holocaust implausible to Sup Forums? The extent of how many died? Or what?

Thats a gulag you idiot. Tumblr and Reddit think thats fake.

>posting random pictures side by side as evidence of lies
Sure mate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrdruf_concentration_camp

Ohrdruf had also made a powerful impression on Patton, who described it as "one of the most appalling sights that I have ever seen." He recounted in his diary that:[1]

In a shed ... was a pile of about 40 completely naked human bodies in the last stages of emaciation. These bodies were lightly sprinkled with lime, not for the purposes of destroying them, but for the purpose of removing the stench.

When the shed was full—I presume its capacity to be about 200, the bodies were taken to a pit a mile from the camp where they were buried. The inmates claimed that 3,000 men, who had been either shot in the head or who had died of starvation, had been so buried since the 1st of January.
When we began to approach with our troops, the Germans thought it expedient to remove the evidence of their crime. Therefore, they had some of the slaves exhume the bodies and place them on a mammoth griddle composed of 60-centimeter railway tracks laid on brick foundations. They poured pitch on the bodies and then built a fire of pinewood and coal under them. They were not very successful in their operations because there was a pile of human bones, skulls, charred torsos on or under the griddle which must have accounted for many hundreds.

youtube.com/watch?v=LSKNUEBp7dk

Come on guys, everyone knows we dindu nuffin

God damnit the whole fucking thread fell for it.

Its a communist gulag.

This is the shit I hate about Sup Forums. One faggot posts a pic with no source and all you faggots eat it up. Lack of critical thinking is for shitskins.

Fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=1KEeMpR4_Y4

if you look close ... here you can see the fake, the guy is still visible in this pic

>repeating sixes confirm first victim of nazism, that was totally opposed to anschluss and resisted throughout the war. Glory to brave Austrian resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Can0fj3YrnE

youtube.com/watch?v=W579Si-fkl8

Fuck the original. They screwed up.

Thing about this picture is that it's not even a good shoop.

Just look at the guy's arm that he "leans" towards the wall. It's like outside of the wall and doesn't indent at all. Lighting is wrong as fuck as well.

Sad that Wikipedia declared this picture "most important picture of the year" or something a while back. Even reddit admitted it was fake but said "IT'S STILL REAL EVEN IF THIS PARTICULAR PICTURE WAS FAKED TO STIR UP FEEFEES IN WEAK MINDED FOOLS"

Yeah 6 million

starvation aint fake bra

It is fake.

Just look at the blurring on the outer edges of his left arm. He was superimposed into the image.

The Jews were pretty bad at photoshop back then.

No. It was six gorillion.

youtube.com/watch?v=j5QlWJUk4-o&list=PLcek0iqoAVbpyU67-i3xckvXnIIRIGi6a

Looks like typhus to me

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>because it is impossible to take two photos of the same scene

Photo was made 5 days after the liberation. It is staged, but neither of those photos are fake.

JIDF BTFO

Haha... Fuck you, kikes

justice4germans.com/

Well that proves our side of the story.

That their never was any large scale genocide and that it was mainly starvation and firing squads.

I'm amazed the police still isn't at your door, Fritz.

brilliant

Lets assume its not fake.
Skinny, ill fed guys having a place to sleep in a time of "World War" and the presence of bowls indicates that food is fed to them.
Whats wrong with it cuckada?

fuck off, samefag