The Force Awakens was horrible

The Force Awakens was horrible.

Rogue One was horrible.

Star Wars is not Star Wars without Lucas.

I have seen a ton of alien creatures in Star Wars that I want to have sex with.

Stupid, but correct, frogposter.

No Disney just sucks but so does Lucas.

/thread
it just doesn't feel alright without lucas.
tfa and r1 are not canon.

Didn't lucas appeared at the end of TFW? He will also be in episode 8 confirmed

You're an idiot

post them.

There are a fuckton and I don't know if I can post them all.

just give me a list then.

At least the Disney films get the execution right. They do feel a bit "design by committee" but fuck, I was shocked we didn't see a boom mic in the prequels considering how sloppy those films were on a technical level.

Lucas films had a lot of personality, but they had a lot of flaws to boot.

As bad as the prequels were they still felt more like Star Wars than what Disney is putting out.

kek

With the new films Disney has put out, they just feel like a blur. There is no (what's the word for it) spirit to any of it.

>The Force Awakens was horrible.
>Rogue One was horrible.
If I knew you irl and you said that to me I would disregard whatever you had to say about anything from that point on.

Good, I don't want to be around someone with shit opinions like you.

I'll try. Don't know all the names of the alien races.
Gungan
Tauntaun
Lizard creature Kenobi was riding
Grevious
Greedo
Wookie
Twilek
Whatever pic related is
Kaminoian
The Green chick with the lip stripe
The one that was Anakin's padawan
Astro Droid
CIS robot soldiers

And many others I am probably forgetting.

Star Wars movies are going to get pumped out on an annual basis from now on, It's like Disney is using an assembly line type system to produce them.

What a horrible time we live in.

I completely agree, the truth of the matter is that white people, mostly men are mad about how the world is changing pace in a direction where everything isn't handed to them anymore.

That's why they are trying this last ditch effort to elect trump because they're scared that they, white men will finally have to work for something for the first time in their entire lives.

So good to see RLM destroy Rogue One. The outcry from the fanboys has been hilarious.

>minorities actually believe the world was ever handed to white people

Does someone have the "I'm 13 and my taste is fucking superior starter pack" picture?

Literally, check your privilege

You're probably just memeing but I unironically agree with this.

>it's a "my ancestors forcibly took land and forged empires therefore non-whites should be treated as second-rate citizens in modern society" episode

As opposed to the fanboy outcry when they praised TFA

Star Wars is a franchise for children. Everyone who is saying that OT had interesting and deep characters and good plot are fucking stupid. The only worthwhile thing about Star Wars is scenery and tech design, and this is strong

They just need to get some big robots ala pacific rim, then the chinks will pay it off

I know these are bait but I still have to say it, kys.

Go be triggered somewhere else.

Oh wow, so you can bring up politics but I can't? Fuck off to reddit.

tfa has some flaws:

-the girl who is good at everything right away is a little bit annoying
-too smilar to anh
-non stop humor: humor not used to break tension or sparily, but literally non stop where some more dramatic mood would have helped
-too much "Muh diversity": what about respecting white people (who gave us the originals) enough to white was the series? Have some diversity in the back ground, but put white people at the forefront

Lucas is a storyteller. He offered to help write Episode VII but Disney wanted a fanservice movie with some social justice propaganda added instead.

>Tauntaun
>Lizard creature Kenobi was riding
>Grevious
>Wookie
>Astro Droid
>CIS Robot Soldiers

You can bring up politics just so long as it's not tinfoil hat wearing poor person politics.

I have a... varied range of tastes.

Star Wars only had two good movies that came out almost a half century ago. Why the fuck do people still care?

well hello beautiful

These new star wars were terrible, the prequels were terrible, the originals were redeemable because lucas knew self restraint and wasn't all over them. lucas forgot all sense of restraint once cgi became a thing, and he just fell in fucking love with it. God, a decade later and the prequels are such an eye sore.

> lucas

literally everything lucas touches turns to absolute shit

props to him for the "idea", but the extended universe, just the stories of the Old Republic alone, shit ALL OVER Lucas and Disney

would rather re-watch the trailers for SWTOR, than spend a fucking minute with a star wars movie

I need my nigga Dave Filoni to head up one of these movies. The dude gets Star Wars and I wouldn't even mind him shoving his waifu in there.

Yeah, I can't believe Disney didn't want to take notes from the mind behind Howard the Duck.

lucas is more like yahoo news

Rogue One was really fun

The prequels are even worse

KEEP CRYING BITCH NIGGERS :)

Having only just watched I don't know can safely cll Episode 7 horrible. Mostly I just found it to be bland forgettable. Nothing in it felt real and so I never gave a shit about anything that was happening. The idea of a laser sword fight in a deciduous forest was kinda badass at least.

Prequelfag fuck off.

Here's the real ranking:

E5>E6>E4>>>RO>>>>>E3 >TFA>E1>>>E2

I'm inclined to agree. The prequels were bad, but they didn't feel manufactured like the Disney ones.

The prequels were fucking horrible though. Lucas forfeited his right to the Star Wars franchise.

TFA may be even worse, but Rogue One shows there's at least the potential for a good star wars movie.

Nah, Lawrence Kasdan is just as much Star Wars as George is and he co-wrote TFA.

wew lad. Not even close
5>4>R1>6=3(DOTE fan edit)>7>1>2

>The prequels were bad, but they didn't feel manufactured like the Disney ones.
That Phantom Menace documentary says otherwise.