Europeans make fun of the US for being "violent"

>Europeans make fun of the US for being "violent"
>laugh it off when we blame blacks and mestizos
>willingly import third world barbarians themselves
>surprise surprise, same result
Not sure if I should feel spiteful or sad.

we deserve it honestly

>witnesses told police attacker screamed allahu snackbar several times
>motivation unclear

Ah yes, a timeless classic

reminder to sage American threads

We actually aren't the politicians in power. I would gladly ship every person who ever was in one of the large political parties to a remote island. Can you ingrained their faces when someone's at their doors and tells them: "Today you'll be shipped!"?

You Europeans are supposed to use them for slave labor first

imagine their faces*

I think I'll stick to Baltics for my next eurotrip

You do.

in USA
>gunshot, at least 3/5 people killed
europe
>knife: 1 dead, most of the times only injured people

yeah, usa is superior in every way

..- .-. / .- / ..-. .- --. --. --- - / .-.. --- .-..

protip: 1 is more than 3/5

I wonder how politicians like Merkel will be remembered in the future.

History is won by the victors, and no one has won yet

In USA it is 3-5 x 3/5

Since creation of this thread:

USA:
25 people died from overdosing on Heroin, 15 have been shot dead, 5 unarmed people gunned down by ill-trained police officers

Europe:

nothing, but one single person was stabbed to death a few hours earlier

So, 0?

>germans

Mestizos/Latinos actually don't commit crimes at a rate higher than their actual proportion to the general population. They're about 16% of the population and 15% of crimes.

>white person commits 1 crime
>latino commits 300 crimes
>blackino commits 599 crimes
See, latino's don't increase the crime rate. Their crime rate is proportional to the general population.

South Americans do commit more crimes proportionally but it's not anywhere near darkies

Their are good ones but also ones who listen to shitty nigger music and there are some hispanics out there who try to emulate shitty nigger music but with spanish words thrown in, that are hurting the community but that's it

also big drug problems

And don't forget to ship the politicians and "economists" and "experts" and all the other government tards away with them.

>3 million illegal mestizos
>3 million crimes off the bat
Hmmm.

Sssshhh..the only crime youve committed is stealing my heart ese

>asian commits 0 crimes
>white person commits 1 crime
>latino commits 200 crimes
>blackino commits 799 crimes
Woah, why do latino's commit so few crimes? They are with 25% of the people while only commiting 20% of the crimes. We need more of them.

>gunshot, at least 3/5 people killed

A single gunshot wound to the torso has a fatality rate of 7%.

People who don't get shot have a fatality rate of 100%.

christianity has been far more blood spilling than islam, so stfu

Depends really, there are plenty of good targets in there, a few extra rounds wouldn't hurt

Whites are the ones with drug problems

White people DO the drugs

Hispanics bring them in and sell them along with niggers

And what's the problem?

That's because they're probably the only ones that can afford them

It's called the free market, you fucking communist.
White pigs have a demand to kill themselves via drugs, and the brown hordes have the supply.
The invisible hand will fix it. Regulations are anti-American.

Blacks have a need to kill themselves through bad career choices.

Christianity already reformed and settled its differences along philosophical lines. Most of the Christians in Europe and the USA are nominally-Christian now, and they certainly wouldn't pick up a sword and go on a crusade.

Meanwhile retarded Muslims are living in the year 2017 killing themselves over whether the successor to Muhammad should have been Abu Bakr or Ali. Fucking hell man, that's embarrassing. This isn't the year 1648 (when the Thirty Years War ended).

Frankly speaking you're an idiot.
And I'm atheist.

It was a 80 year war for us.

When we had defeated the Spaniards and their retarded catholic religious oppression.

Did the article actually say "motivation unclear"? Did you guys ever notice they no longer give out the race of the perpetrator in newspaper articles anymore? I remember reading newspapers back in 2000, and it'll always say something like "Devan Trayton is a 5'10" African-American male, blah blah blah", but now they just say "Devan Trayton is a 5'10" male", which strikes me as a little dishonest, and slightly annoying.

...Why do they do this, brehs? Who do they think they're fooling?

I read the article of a large German newspaper concnerning this habbending and they said he is a Saudi who came here as a refugee, known to internal security and also a known substance addict.
Witnesses claims he shouted Allahu Akbar multiple times but police has yet to establish a motive.

Most gunshot wounds are quite easily survivable. Even in major headlines, there's only about 1 death for every 5 people shot. So 10 shot would make 2 dead, and etc. etc.

There's only ONE real way to kill anything, and that's to stop the flow of oxygen to the brain from the body. Exsanguination is the only real killer of the human world, all other points being bear moot. That's why when you're hunting, you MUST aim for the heart or the brain, because then the animal will run off and die, slowly, and in great agony.

*In Europe
>bomb blast kills hundreds at local entertainment event

Europe could sustain a terror incident every day for a full calendar year and still not reach the Third World tier violence seen in the Americas

Whatever you say Mohammed. Now go blow up a stadium full of teenage girls.

>latinos kill niggers
>whity boy defend opressed niggers
>niggers kill asians while fucking white women

What do you even mean, "whatever you say"? It's not something up for dispute, your cunt is almost on par with Somalia

whatever you say muhammad

this is in yankistan you utter retard holy shit taking a screen cap cheers

Are you just here to embarrass yourself or are you going to dispute my point?
Here, bit of quick cigarette packet maths:
15,696 homicides in the US per year, population of 323 million. Let's be generous and say we want to match the US' violent figures per capita rather than by total. So let's scale that figure down by about five to match my cunt (the UK).
That's 3,139 theoretical homicides. To reach that figure, Britain would have to sustain a terror incident killing (not just wounding) at least 9 people every single day without pause for a full year. Is it sinking in now?

>the Americas
Can't believe a Brit of all people is lumping us in with those manlets. You should be ashamed

For all intensive porpoises on this subject it's true, though

You know that Canada and the USA are nothing like everything south of them.

>same result

You wish, burger.

Someone post the murder/violent deaths stats for Murrica and compare it with Europe, or with any country in Europe.

You are in the league of Brazil, amerisharts.

>I'm Spain and I am legally blind

*flies into tower*