Was it luck?

That you weren't caught on a school shooting? Yes.

UMA
M
A

Definitely. The draw, the qaulification as third and that Gignac shot

But luck favors the audacious and CR& is the most audacious player

terrible post

Yep.

>finish 3rd in group
>allowed to progress to knockout stages

It doesn't count, just like the teams that will win a 48 team world cup.

>lose to part-time dentist team
>it d-doesn't count

But it doesn't count, just like >our pre-1994 World Cup wins don't count, just like Palmeiras não tem mundial. If the circumstances surrounding it made it too easy -- in whatever way -- it doesn't count.

10% luck

Did 7-1 count?

Uh, yes. Why wouldn't it?

Because you are an apologetic fuck who seems to be butthurt about every little thing that doesn't go to your tastes.

How does that even make sense? If that were the case, I wouldn't have said that the pre-'94 World Cup wins didn't count.

20% skill

15% Concentrated Power of Will

10% hollywood

Yes, it was lucky that the literal GOAT, Ronaldo, was born in Portugal.

Like 2004 Greece

lucky side of draw but they beat host France at the end of the day, so well deserved.

They wouldn't have won if they had faced Germany on the way there though.

brah Greece won one groupstage match vs the host and won in normal time in the final , again against the host. I know the result considering the shots seemed lucky , but you can't call luck a result that occured twice in the same tournament

Greece was actually top tier the whole tournament. As for Portugal, they had some amount of luck as all winners do I suppose. I do agree that the football displayed was pretty bad though, but then again so was mostly every other nation that played against us.

yes

Man 2004 portugal team was fuckin GOAT how the fuck greece manage to beat them ? No jealous. Congrats greece

Entirely.

Well beating Portugal once could be do-able for a strong defensive side as Greece, considering Portugal would press higher for the win and Greece could produce in a counter-attack , as it happened. But beating Portugal twice at home is what makes me believe it wasn't purely luck.

Greece actually had a game plan. Yes, it was boring bus parking and hoping for a lucky header but it worked.
Portugal got lucky with the new modus and never impressed.

90% luck 10% France choking like the little faggots they are.

Did this count by your arbitrary set of rules?

Yes.

>it wasn't purely luck
Stop being a deluded fuckwit. Greece didn't do shit before and hasn't done shit after that EC.

>If the circumstances surrounding it made it too easy -- in whatever way -- it doesn't count.

if it was so easy, why didn't france or a better team win instead of portugal?

A team that managed to be even more undeserving than greece, impressive.

100% you choking to france like the cucks that you are.

>that Gignac shot
Guerreiro hit the bar too

It wasn't luck - Scolari is not a real manager, just a motivational speaker

absolutely not, they completely dominated the strong competition they faced every step of the way

A PART-TIME DENTIST